Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hold ethereum  (Read 231550 times)
alpibhasin94

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

Ethereum is a the best one to invest as it has long term investing benefits to growth prospects and increase your investments.Taking right decision would help to grow in future.
Frayz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

Etherium is a very attractive crypto currency for long-term investments. The technology of the Etherium uses a lot of large blockchain projects.

• Pavo IoT - The Blockchain Platform for the AgTech Ecosystem •
Website ܀ Telegram [EN] ܀ Telegram [RU] ܀ Facebook ܀ Instagram
Whitepaper ܀ Onepager ܀ Twitter ܀ LinkedIn
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:48:55 PM

I am holding eth because it is the first smart contract platform to exist and I believe in the future more application will be built and deploy on the , that will further increase the market value for eth. so I believe one day eth might moon.
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

Ethereum is always a safe investment option. Ethereum has a large community, popular, strong dev team. Ethereum is the foundation for mobilizing ICOs. The price of ethereum has decreased due to fluctuations in bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin is going back $ 20,000, Ethereum will also grow beyond $ 1,500.
dvverrts

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

Well, anyway, it's worth considering that you can not invest all the money in one coin, it's better to distribute it among several. In general, ETH, waiting for the future, he will show his strength, I believe! I also have it in my portfolio Smiley
Kisahazumaki87

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

I think ethereum same same important with bitcoin but ethereum can help US on investments in altcoin then we can use technology that this extraordinary
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

Certainly it is highly recommended if we have to hold ETH because ETH is like the main BTC of all altcoin under ERC20 so that ETH price will always be strong following BTC price if ETH decrease, then profit also for us because it can buy at the lowest price.
tayxsvws

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

You are right. Besides bitcoin, it is the most stable coin in the market. In addition, Ethereum has great opportunities for growth. As long as the community has large capital to enter, it will give priority to Ethereum.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

You are right. Besides bitcoin, it is the most stable coin in the market. In addition, Ethereum has great opportunities for growth. As long as the community has large capital to enter, it will give priority to Ethereum.
That is one reason why we hold ethereum versus Bitcoin. I would like to add some things we need to know why we prefer to hold the ethereum. Ethereum has a good potential for the future because the use of ethereum is also very much for investment in ICO and other investments. This is one good option if you want to invest long term is not wrong we prefer ethereum than we have to hold bitcoin.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:47:43 PM

Because ethereum is full of potential. So holding ethereum is a good thing for the future. Ethereum is already very popular and I believe that ethereum will increase in the future. Do not you believe in the potent ethereum potential?

xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

ETH is good coin
if you want get much profit you must hold long time
why good coin because big volume transaction second place only under bitcoin, big user community, good platform with ERC20 token system

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jakaKak

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Because is one of the most adopted crypto and it can be used in so many ways beyond just a payment option. I honestly believe, ethereum will overtake bitcoin one day.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:08:58 PM

Ethereum is very promising and i think that it is gonna be the game changer in a few years from now, there are a lto of projects being created through contracts, and that is what is being done at the moment. Actually ,legal contracts are being created just based on ETH blockchain.
masha-1v

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

Because it is the only coin that is worth the attention and retention. The market is now going on is a mess, but the Ethereum for the past month has managed to give his owners x2. Which is pretty good for this time.
Zanuar003

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

it is true that ethereum is a good coin to hold, but its movement ethereum is very slow, if you hold only a few coins then the profit you take is certainly a bit. in contrast to btc though it holds very little movement is extraordinary.
nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

I actually do not know why there are many people are interested in holding ethereum than others. I am as newbi here also try to hold this. And I am trying to learn and analyse this coins, it is a potential for future because it has a good concept. In addition, the investors of it is very much therefore this makes this coin is very strong.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

I am holding Ethereum, because it is good project and I am expecting price increase in the near future. Ethereum is one of the best coins and it is one of the leaders in crypto.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

Because Ethereum is the future of crypto currency and it is used everyday
sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

it is true that ethereum is a good coin to hold, but its movement ethereum is very slow, if you hold only a few coins then the profit you take is certainly a bit. in contrast to btc though it holds very little movement is extraordinary.
I think your opinion is correct, because for eth movement tend to be little or stable so if you take the small coin you can imagine how much profit you can take from ethereum.
Magneto151

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

It's an ocean of meaning and a wide jungle

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

I have gone through the whole thread to see if I could get anyone with whose got a contrarian view on this  and I found none.

For the purpose of holding, then you are good to hodl ETH having that confidence that what you hodl won't fritter away like dust tomorrow. Asides this, please let's stop the worshippers' view we give to ETH. Other blockchain platforms are waking up to the reality of what the market building something the future would be needing while ETH merely reacts to the problems around it to keep up. We can see this in terms of scaling, governing consensus, rising gas cost and so on. If EOS pulls through and China lifts it's ban on ICOs, NEO, these two alts could be far more better options to HODL and get crazy gains.

The question then lies on the "if" condition. Keep your eyes open, some alts may be far better option to HODL than ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: