Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hold ethereum  (Read 231550 times)
mjvilla

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:30:18 AM

Ethereum deserves to be saved because Ethereum has good potential for growth.
I think Ethereum will be a strong coin and the price always goes up.
Although the value of Ethereum prices is very stable there are many platforms developed with Ethereum-based, this will make Ethereum a coin that will survive because it has a lot of platforms then there will be transactions that occur in every day.

As for now, Ethereum was already at its second place who has great performance other than bitcoin. It is important to hold ethereum roght now because of its growing value that's why they cslled it the queen of altcoins. Soon it will rise and holding it is a good decision
froiahhhhhh

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:53:40 AM

we simply have to hold ETH to earn a bigger price when the price has risen and we have sold our ETH.
amaha cris

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:56:53 AM

For my why holding ethereum is a very good thing because this is the thing that we can do to earn a lot of profit and earn some knowledge and ideas and skills on how we will understand much how to handle and know better the crypto currencies
Ray3z

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:34:02 AM

Ethereum deserves to be saved because Ethereum has good potential for growth.
I think Ethereum will be a strong coin and the price always goes up.
Although the value of Ethereum prices is very stable there are many platforms developed with Ethereum-based, this will make Ethereum a coin that will survive because it has a lot of platforms then there will be transactions that occur in every day.

As for now, Ethereum was already at its second place who has great performance other than bitcoin. It is important to hold ethereum roght now because of its growing value that's why they cslled it the queen of altcoins. Soon it will rise and holding it is a good decision
Hold is good for every coin which has popularity and example is etherium and bitcoin. For me hold Etherum due it ambition project, high chance to have profit after the bullish market coming. Now the price is lower than so its good time to protect our profit by buying more in the deep now.
hi.im.paul

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:46:13 AM

I hold the ETH so that it can be sold when the price rises and it gets bigger.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:49:20 AM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
It is really good idea if you will do long term investment with Ethereum. The investors are continuing to make long term investment with Ethereum because they are aware on how profitable is the Ethereum.

Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:51:04 AM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

ethereum is a good crypto after bitcoin, because ethereum is so famous, from year to year the price of ethereum always goes up, you need not be afraid of holding ethereum
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:56:17 AM

You are right and i completely agree with you.

Ethereum is truly like your "blue chip" stock and one of it's strongest selling points is that, as you mentioned, "companies are adopting it." Coins truly have value only when the real world uses it and Ethereum does exactly that.
because every coin that develops will be very good to hold. the development of these coins will increase rapidly and be able to become very capable coins to be reliable in the future. so with this coin, we are able to produce far greater profits in the future. and with this advantage, we are able to share and fill the wallet that we have.

moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:57:00 AM

well ethereum is the most coin people have. even the new ICO will use the ethereum for payment or buy they coin. so i think ethereum is good coin for hold. and long term so great for this coin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:59:24 AM

Ethereum has many uses in the market. Almost all coins ca be traded in ethereum. Likewise, etheruem has functional coins to purchase tokens, as a payment and as a main coin t invest in many ICOs or projects.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:00:07 AM

Why we should hold? It is because Ethereum has a bright future! If you will observe the different ICOs nowadays, you will find out that most of them are using the blockchain of Ethreum. We should be aware on what are the benefits that we can get from buying and using Ethreum.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:09:34 AM

i hold eth because i beleive ETH can replace BTC in the future,now there are so many coin use smartcontct of ETH,and eth is main currency of crypto market,i hope eth can reach 1200usd in this year
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:18:56 AM

Never doubt with ethereum. it has good development until now
vitalik butterin as a founder has already developed it to be good coin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:25:16 AM

Hello author! On my opinion this is one of the best alternative cryptocurrency in now days! Hopefully Ethereum once become more useful and expensive alternative cryptocurrency because on my opinion ETH is very underappreciated today! Hope soon (3-5 years) Ethereum will hit minimum 5.000$

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:27:46 AM

So I would suggest you have ETH.
For now, ETH is one of the best tokens, and it is worth keeping for a long time.

because at this time the price of Ethereum is in decline and so I am convinced that by holding Ethereum I can benefit because holding ETH longer can be profitable, and by holding may be the best time and can wait for Ethic price to go back up

sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

because I believe ethereum will be the best coin in the future. I will hold ethereum for as long as it is possible. currently ethereum being the parent of altcoin using smartcontract ERC-20 is a very bright prospect for ethereum
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

I agree. because this is an ethereum coin is very potential. It is suitable for long term investment. It is not wrong if you apply system hodl. because it is also a proven ethereum was able to survive so that its future is also good.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:42:47 AM

Do you know that Ethereum is using blockchain 2.0? It means that the transcaction is more faster than using the blockchain of bitcoin. I think the reason why we should hold ethereum is because of the profitability of the etheruem in the cryptocurrency market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hoaduoc

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

Because it is coin platform. ICO lauch in platform of it.
I should mention all of the reasons why you must hold your ethereum.
https://ethereumworldnews.com/chinese-government-provides-ratings-on-cryptocurrencies-eth-ranks-first/
https://ethereumworldnews.com/ethereum-eth-futures-are-live-and-could-be-key-to-2500-per-eth-by-end-year/
https://ethereumworldnews.com/amazon-eyes-ethereum-eth-partners-with-consensys-to-simplify-blockchain-access/
https://ethereumworldnews.com/casper-v-0-1-released-continuing-progress-for-ethereum/
adizero

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:53:13 AM

I agreed that ethereum is worth to hold for, they are promising and will reach a great value. They gave a great impact in crypto industry and they have a great followers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: