Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:10:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hold ethereum  (Read 231550 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Yes.
Ethereum is the second most popular crypto in the financial market and has a great number of followers behind it. The coin has a strong market capital of $21.83 billion and expects to cross the $700 mark in the next three months.
The best feature about the coin is that not only as an investment asset, the coin can also be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications. The coin can also be used as a platform for posting new ICOs. The coin has a secure cryptography and back end security which makes its transactions much more secure. The coin has gained wide popularity in a small period of time and is a good potential coin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

I bought at higher prices and the sale now does not look to me profitable so I'll keep at home I believe that the etherium will grow
It's better to just hold your ethereum because it won't be profitable if you sell it now,
the most important thing for now is that we must be patient and I am sure ethereum prices will recover soon
I think so for now there is no choice anymore, besides holding it back,
because we know that currently the ethereum price is going down so if we sell it of course it's not a good decision
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

I trust with ethereum future, for me ethereum hold is the right solution to success and get a big profit someday, the number of users continues to increase, the number of smart contracts that are very valuable will make ethereum great again.
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I agree because ethereum have great future although eth us suffering a down trend many believe that ethereum will survive the down trend and will rise again. And that's true wth is most established than to other alts.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

ETH is the sub-structure of most of the coins in the market. it's ridiculous to say, but the day will be in the first place at the ETH market. I believe that. you?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
rakib123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

I think now this time hold your ethereum because this time ethereum price is down. 5 month ago ethereum price was 1300$ but now 440$-470$. I hope this ethereum will be grow up.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

I will continue to hold ethereum because now ethereum is priced badly. and I will sell it when I can benefit from my purchase price first.
furkantugra

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

One of the reasons we have to keep this as a very reliable variant is that we call it, and it is one of the rare varieties that has proved itself on the market.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

I think now this time hold your ethereum because this time ethereum price is down. 5 month ago ethereum price was 1300$ but now 440$-470$. I hope this ethereum will be grow up.
It's better to just hold your ethereum because it won't be profitable if you sell it now,
the most important thing for now is that we must be patient and I am sure ethereum prices will recover soon

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Hjalmond

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

Nowadays, ETH is facing many difficulties because the MEW wallet is being attacked by hackers, thus making investors distrust the coin, so you see the market is falling, although the BTC is higher. Perhaps BTC is the safest
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

Nowadays, ETH is facing many difficulties because the MEW wallet is being attacked by hackers, thus making investors distrust the coin, so you see the market is falling, although the BTC is higher. Perhaps BTC is the safest
the security of the etherio purse primarily depends on the user, since negligence in use entails the loss of keys to the MEW.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Chinedumike

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

I really do agree with you. Ethereum is going through a tough time now, and so man people are losing faith in it, but I see a very bright future for holders of eth, which I am definitely one of.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:40:51 PM

By seeing ethereum's condition like this it is certainly better for us to keep holding it,
but I think it all goes back to the personal decision of each
allanaire

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:31:34 PM

Ethereum cryptocurrency is a good investment at the moment, so its rate has dropped significantly, but it continues to be a promising cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

ethereum hold is a must for traders because the ethereum coin is now a coin potentially in crypto. so I think this has ethereum and holding at the right time will give maximum profit
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:27:36 AM

I agree with your opinion. ETH is the best coin to hold in the current crypto money market. More and more people and corporations are investing in ETH, so most people believe that ETH is just behind the BTC and has a very bright future.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:53:37 AM

there is nothing to fear when ethereum goes down and it is very good because it can buy at a low price for a profitable long-term investment

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:57:52 AM

if i  have to choose 1, i will choose bitcoin, because bitcoin is the first crypto.
maybe some alt will launch many technology and great service, but no one can replace bitcoin.  Smiley
quandong

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:23:51 AM

We keep ETH for many purposes but i think to wait for a good time for the price increase. When you invest in it the ultimate goal is profit. so keeping ETH by its potential and will surely gain a lot from it.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:02:52 AM

It has an excellent functioning smart contract system, very sound algorithm, one of the leaders in PoS, intellectual and now highly experienced

developers, the only thing ETH needs to address before becoming a world class mainstream household name is the scalability issue...

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: