Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hold ethereum  (Read 231547 times)
Sonaile

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:54:58 AM

I'm an Ethereum holder and I want Ethereum to succeed and I think it will, even more than it already has. I'm also a realist and this market moves exceptionally fast. Devs are at this moment reluctant to cross over to another platform besides Ethereum but two years before it starts scaling is an epoch of time in this space.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:57:10 AM

In facts Ethereum is the fastest growing blockchain technology. Ethereum smart contrasts system introduced in 2015. Now it's second largest crypto currency and number one altcoin. Ethereum block chain technology transaction is better than Bitcoin block chain technology. Ethereum transactions fees low compare with Bitcoin. Ethereum has great potential coin it's running to very bright future.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:58:48 AM

I hold ethereum since the first time i started to fund up ico with ethereum token
Compare to sending BTC to an address and wait for token payment that is made by human

We gotta agree that ethereum show people that smart contract did help alot of people by cutting the the workforce and also time by alot
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:39:31 AM

A big advantage with ethereum hold because ethereum prices are currently decreasing and we can invest to get a very good price. especially now the price is declining or used as an investment in ico
Kristina3456

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:19:32 AM

For many Ethereum is a coin that is on hearing and it has a huge potential to buy it . But you do not need to be an experienced investor to know that this coin is very promising, it has confidence in the future profits - and that's all you need
whitemigos

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:15:57 AM

Beacause This coin is showing a high stability and a bright future in the crypto money market. I advise you to invest only in Ethereum. Not only are more and more people investing but also big corporations investing in Ethereum
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:22:06 AM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Yes, it is a worthy altcoin to hold long. But if you need safety and your portfolio does not get worse, then I think you should choose Bitcoin to buy and hold for long. Bitcoins are whale-hugged at the rear to pump the price so its price will not go down unreasonably.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:01:13 AM

Now it is dangerous to keep this coin. It seems to me that the market is going down, and it gives big losses to investors. I would refrain from investing in ETH.

Investment cryptocurrencies will be dangerous at any time, I think ethereum is a coin that has good future prospects compared to other coins because of the many tokens that depend on ethereum.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

Because in my opinion ETh will be good value in the future, maybe at the end of this year, the price of the coins will continue to rise and now is the time for us to buy ETh, it is the coin most potent that I think.
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

I wholely support your sentiments about ethereum.  Ethereum has grown in leaps and bounds since the successful hosting of smart contract capacity.  I foresee more development that will cause more growth and will follow by great value of ether in future.  Therefore I am holding ethereum!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

Because many people expect that ETH will soon recover like in 2017, however personally I do not think the ETH coin will bounce back, I think they will become the worst coin in the world. hybrid.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:34:17 AM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Ether is the best of the alts and less likely to undergo intensive and frequent corrections, therefore it is used by many investors for a long time. Of course, it does not do without the support and development of the air by many projects based on it. Look at the recovery of the coin in the future.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

ETH is certainly good and you can keep it for a long time for big profits, but there are still many other good altcoins.
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

I agree with you. With ethereum being used as a platform by most ICOs, I can say that ethereum wis going to be big. I think it is one of the best coin to invest to, especially for long term. Ethereum’s value will be really good in the future.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

Because ETH is a coin more potent than any other coin, so I think it's a good idea to invest in them now. Because the current price of coins is quite cheap, may only in the near future, the end of this year will be a strong ETH price increase.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

Hold ethereum is a mandatory thing for me, this is because I like to invest in an ethereum-based ICO, besides that ethereum is a good and profitable coin so it is natural that it is now in second place after bitcoin.

Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
This will be the signs of regulation. They now can not fight it and it remains only to recognize it as a new electronic gold. Only if the majority of people bought this coin, but all greatly faded.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

People now do hold for ethereum because they want to be able to get results that are greater than the ethereum value which is currently decreasing. this will be a natural thing
and also they still believe in ethereum technology today

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
said666
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Personally I think it is a good idea and right for you to do. With this unstable market condition the right thing to do is to hold the ethereum. If necessary, you buy ethereum again now, then
hold it together. That way you will get more and more benefits from ethereum when the market price increases.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

We all know what he capability of ethereum is so we must learn how to deal with the changes. Ethereum is profitable but eventhough the prices are low right now, it would still go back to it's nowmal price or could even strike higher so we just have to be patient.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: