Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:40:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hold ethereum  (Read 231547 times)
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:50:34 AM

Ofcourse people still believe ethereum will rise again with their king
Buying in lower value are opportunity to earn much if the market become stable again
But didn't know when its happen maybe end of the year or next year and so on
The important is possible to rebound again the price soon just hodl tight and patience

this is not just blind faith. there are many factors, the analysis of which gives grounds to assume the further development of the project and the growth of its capitalization.
I believe that there are factors of why people obligue to hold and I think because its not worth it to sell now with the current market situation and they dont want to sell it at loss, so holding is the best way to take an opportunity of having good profit in the future.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

holding a crypto currency for investment is actually a matter of confidence of each of these investors to be able to hold and hold the coins that we believe in and in these conditions we must be clever in utilizing every opportunity we will get
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Yes I agree. Ethereum is a good pick for holding even on long term. Its price might take time to go up again but its future is still promising because its developers continues to find ways in improving the cryptocurrency. The reported updating of ethereum into version 2.0 may trigger another round of price uptrend in the future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

I chose Ethereum because ETH price is too cheap at this time. ETH has an extensive potential to increase back, with more believe and trust in a smart contract.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
ETH accounts for a large percentage of it in my portfolio. it is the second largest encryption, and it has formed a huge ecosystem. it is used to measure the value of many altcoins. it has a bright future
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:31:11 PM

Let's think that ethereum is the most convenient and affordable platform for developing new tokens, respectively, the development of projects will continue.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

It's actually very simple.During a possible bull season, Ethereum will be the most affected.Also Ethereum will react very quickly.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

You Picked Ethereum for holding that's good choice cause it has well developed and planned platform. We have seen earlier of this year it was near touch with 1300$. Now crypto market are downtrend so that it is the time to buy coin in cheap and ethereum will be a good choice to hold long term and get a good profit.

giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

We should keep ETH because it's worth the investment when it's just after Bitcoin. ETH will come back so we don't stop believing it.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

I do not think ETH is really a good altcoin. As Vitalik Buterin says, he does not hold any shares of ETH. So this shows that ETH will soon die in the future. XRP was ranked No. 2 and ETH is gradually dying. You should sell it before its price goes down.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

I chose Ethereum because ETH price is too cheap at this time. ETH has an extensive potential to increase back, with more believe and trust in a smart contract.

and ethereum is also a strong coin and has a bright future, so I myself will use ethereum for investment or trade even though it often falls but for the return of ethereum it's easy
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

Etereum really promising and well-developed coin, so it`s very popular and a lot of companies are adopting ETH. I believe in ETH and think this is a perfect coin for a long-time investment.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

this mean you believe if the price of ethereum will down more,,
as i know market is unpredictable now,, so, the price of ethereum can be down more my friend
but, i hope your predictions was right, because i hold few ethereum in my wallet now

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

Now, the price does not mean too much. Simply Ethereum is the best project. It is the perfect cryptocurrency, which is safe and which is loved by millions. I recommend holding it for at least a year.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

most of assets that I hold are ethereum, so I would still believe that ethereum prices will rise again and will give a lot of surprises on their platform.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

I think right now people are really having second taught on holding ETH not that am saying is dead i still believe in it but i think is high time people get some updated features and more advance dapps and smart contract updates I think we just want more since its basically the most ico based coin

daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:50:50 AM

Yes etherium is the best to hold for me amongst all the altcoins. Because i believe that etherium will be the next to bitcoin  , that many says etherium will be the next bitcoin in the future. With its long term kind of investments and long term gaining of profits. I hold etherium that until now its in my wallet and still waiting that i can gain more profits from it when the time comes that its value goes high.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

Now a lot of people speculating about ETH because the price went very low in the market. This makes many impatient people panic about ETH price and look at the price of Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin also went very low in the market. If people can manage to hold the ETH then definitely they will be making the very good amount of money in the next bull run
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:58:47 AM

Ethereum is one of the good potential coins in the market and we need to buy ETH at the current value in the market. Of course, now the price is low in the market due to fluctuation with the development they are doing for Ethereum 2.0 the price of ETH will surely increase in the market.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:35:45 AM

absolutely right and I'm also sure that later ethereum will experience a good price increase even though nowadays it often decreases. and ethereum are also great drivers for experiencing price increases
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: