Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hold ethereum  (Read 231550 times)
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

Ethereum is a potential coin. because the ecosystem of ethereum is now formed. where many tokens have used the platform and are certainly very useful we can use it as a long-term investment or for investment in ico

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

Yes. You’ve got a good choice for long term holding. All I can suggest to eth holders, don’t keep glancing at the market’s price coz for sure it will surely just hurt you since Ethereum is surely for long term investment.All erc20 tokens depending on eth’s blockchain, no doubt eth will prevail and boom.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

Ethereum prices are currently down very significantly, and do not miss this opportunity to buy and save until the price will rise again again, because I think this coin has the potential to grow in the future, and we can see besides using platforms bitcoin, many new ICO projects use platform services Etheteum, because it may cost less.

Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

I chose Ethereum because ETH price is too cheap at this time. ETH has an extensive potential to increase back, with more believe and trust in a smart contract.

absolutely right and I'm also sure that later ethereum will experience a good price increase even though nowadays it often decreases. and ethereum are also great drivers for experiencing price increases
I personally also believe that ethereum will be the most important increase. We must be patient first because it takes time and we must keep up with the developments to be clearer
bellamoera

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

I agree to hold ethereum. not everyone can use etehereum for short-term investments, in my opinion, it is very difficult for those of you who choose maximum profit in a few tempo through ethereum. ethereum is very suitable for a long-term investment model. although it can be said to be more stable, but it takes a long time to develop
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

The current state of the market is not happy, just like the price of Etheteum. There is a future for this coin. It is only necessary to wait for the introduction of Constantinople. But if the market does not change, then Constantinople may also be postponed to a later date.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

Although ETH is down to $ 134, keeping ETH is still very promising.We should buy ETH at this price.which is probably good for keeping it.
coinghost

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

Ethereum is now trading around $363, Alexis Ohanian, a co-founder of both Reddit and VC firm Initialized Capital, upheld his $20,000 Bitcoin (BTC) and $1,500 Ethereum (ETH) forecasts for 2018. so i think this is the best cryptocurrency for long time hold.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

I chose Ethereum because ETH price is too cheap at this time. ETH has an extensive potential to increase back, with more believe and trust in a smart contract.

absolutely right and I'm also sure that later ethereum will experience a good price increase even though nowadays it often decreases. and ethereum are also great drivers for experiencing price increases
I personally also believe that ethereum will be the most important increase. We must be patient first because it takes time and we must keep up with the developments to be clearer
to be honest, the price getting low, the more I was afraid and more hesitant with Ethereum, especially the last price change, making the price of Ethereum weakened by more than 25% in recent days. actually my doubts are not just Ethereum but in whole crypto, because many Threads said that Cryptocurrency is devoted to enthusiasts, I want to hold on longer, but I also feel a little scared?
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

Why hold ethereum because some people still believe that this coin has good potential in the future. I also still keep a few Ethereum in my wallet to store them in the long run time until the market price come back recovers. At present the price of Ethereum is very low but it is this not the end from Ethereum because if the market price grows again we will see a good future on Ethereum.
waONE

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

to be honest, the price getting low, the more I was afraid and more hesitant with Ethereum, especially the last price change, making the price of Ethereum weakened by more than 25% in recent days. actually my doubts are not just Ethereum but in whole crypto, because many Threads said that Cryptocurrency is devoted to enthusiasts, I want to hold on longer, but I also feel a little scared?
in such conditions it is very natural to feel like that everyone will feel the same, and I also feel that the cryptocurrency is getting weaker and many people are starting to leave the cryptocurrency due to falling prices this year.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

in such conditions it is very natural to feel like that everyone will feel the same, and I also feel that the cryptocurrency is getting weaker and many people are starting to leave the cryptocurrency due to falling prices this year.

I think it was a planned action to scare as many people as possible. When people lose their hopes, it is a sign that the market will soon start to rise. These are known practices whales from the wall street.
Ethereum has no problems and develops properly. It has enormous potential and what happens with this price now is only speculation. I'm sure that those who keep ETH in wallets will win the most.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

Ethereum for me has a huge capabilty that can recover from this constant dip that is happening and i for one is expecting a recovery from this.
mrpl2017

Activity: 346

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

Smart investors sold everything when the ethereum was worth $ 600. I do not understand what I was waiting for, and in the end we all waited for a complete default.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

I think this market is no longer growing, so I think the market will soon recover in late 2019, there is nothing to lose in 2018 so we decide to hold the coin. Until the market goes up.

HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

I do not save ethereum for the long term, which is important to me from ethereum there are many ICOs that I invest only accept ethereum and vice versa in the exchange there are only ethereum vs token pairs.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:44:01 AM

we can see now that the price of ethereum is in a low position, and it's very sad. but I see the ethereum platform can't fall and end easily. ethereum's strength in cryptocurrency is no doubt. now ethereum is just waiting for the moment to rise and ethereum will be one of the coins with the best potential. that's the main reason for hold

acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:08:40 AM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Yes ethereum is good choice for long term holding, it is always best altcoin for me and it is the basis for most projects on the market. Of course there are much scam projects on ether based but this is not mean eth is bad or good.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

Currently ethereum is going down and I think bitcoin going up will definitely pull the coins upwards.  We expect bitcoin to recover and ethereum is going to follow suit.  Ethereum is going to become one of the Best coins in 5 to 10 years to come and we should not look at the current happened not to invest in it.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

dont hold etehreum anymore.

it seem as it will go below 100 dollar.

sell now and buy back 1.5x after two weeks.

it firmly crashed. and it will go on.
What you think is the same as the traders on the market,selling now that there will be a decrease below 100$ and that sounds pretty tempting But the hodl on purchases above 200$ by selling it below is something that is harmful.It's better to buy it later under 100$ if it becomes a reality.

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: