Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hold ethereum  (Read 231544 times)
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:15:42 PM

Ethereum’s smart contract is the one that is serving as the base for majority of the ICO projects into existence. This adds more strength to ethereum. In simple terms till date lots and lots of cryptocurrencies have come into existence, but ethereum is the only one that has been compared with bitcoin. Surely holding is gonna profiting when it comes to ethereum.
Also for using ethereum's smart contract, they have to use there that's why people have to use ethereum and that's why its demands will increase day by day.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:27:48 PM

Ethereum’s smart contract is the one that is serving as the base for majority of the ICO projects into existence. This adds more strength to ethereum. In simple terms till date lots and lots of cryptocurrencies have come into existence, but ethereum is the only one that has been compared with bitcoin. Surely holding is gonna profiting when it comes to ethereum.
Also for using ethereum's smart contract, they have to use there that's why people have to use ethereum and that's why its demands will increase day by day.
you are right, we can see every day more and more ico are using ethreum contracts. whether this is good or not, what is clear is that it makes the commitment and usability of the ethereum platform continue to be in demand by the market. as long as the market still wants ethereum I think ethereum will continue to exist and then it will rise with the market.

Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:53:18 PM

I think that ETH is not the best coin for investment right now, although it can certainly give a profit in the future. I like Neo more
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:38:08 PM

I think that ETH is not the best coin for investment right now, although it can certainly give a profit in the future. I like Neo more
perhaps the future ethereal will show very good results, but today the ethereum rating among users of cryptocurrency is noticeably decreasing. Apparently the strong delays of the block chain etherium, as well as the delay in updating Constantinople, affect that.
Xinarae*

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:44:31 PM

Ok, got you, what is the reason behind it? Why do you think it is not the time to invest in Ethereum. And why you think NEO is better than Ethereum.
avivmas

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:46:32 PM

Big discussion around ethereum.
I want to say that my team is developing new type of crypto collectible game and we make it on ETHEREUM blockchain.
Because it has the biggest community, biggest team of strong developers and I think very big potential. And this project everyday leads new people into crypto community and helps to bring blockchain and crypto in everyday usage.

Isn't it?
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:41:01 PM

in my opinion ETH is an altcoin that still has value and hope because I still have strong conviction and patience for the future in investing with the ETH crypto currency in particular
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:27:10 PM

maybe another cause is the hardfork announcement being postponed so that there is potential for eth to go up in the future.
and now ethereum is very cheap compared to some time ago.
I am still looking for the lowest prices and preparing to fly.
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:30:57 PM

Read up on Vlad Zamfir's writings on Medium, check out prysmatic labs github - Ethereum 2.0 is going to be like nothing we've ever seen.
You still have about a year before this information becomes mainstream. Find a suitable price and stack up.

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:42:40 PM

in my opinion ETH is an altcoin that still has value and hope because I still have strong conviction and patience for the future in investing with the ETH crypto currency in particular
True, what you say is that I'm sure ethereum will rise later, we don't need to hesitate with ethereum, the most important thing is that we see its development from time to time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:41:58 AM

True, what you say is that I'm sure ethereum will rise later, we don't need to hesitate with ethereum, the most important thing is that we see its development from time to time.
the ethereum market is very big, by staying at the current price I think ethereum is struggling to rise from the market below. Still calm we will see ethereum growth we just need to be patient because the market is still not good for trade and investors.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:02:17 PM

of course ethereum is a good altcoin and good to hold for long term, ethereum is one of the trusted altcoins so you can hold it for many years if you want.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:45:34 PM

of course ethereum is a good altcoin and good to hold for long term, ethereum is one of the trusted altcoins so you can hold it for many years if you want.
In fact, the ethereum team, after the next update, will conduct a very extensive development of the block chain. Scaling ethereal will also lead to very good consequences. Of course, the erc20 platform is still at a very good level and in demand in the entire cryptocurrency market, and I hope that its position will improve independently of the state of the cryptocurrency market.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:11:37 PM

I believe that Ether is a very strong project. It seems to me that soon the price of this coin will increase significantly. I would invest in this coin now.

Xinarae*

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:53:25 PM

EThereum is an altcoin, we know it. And we know that it has already attracted peoples attraction into it for its development, creation of smart contract etc. And it is too much up than its ICO and also it will go far.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:58:29 PM

I believe that Ether is a very strong project. It seems to me that soon the price of this coin will increase significantly. I would invest in this coin now.
Speaking of ethereum I don't think we need to doubt it even though at present ethereum prices are down but I'm sure surely the price will rise in the near future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:21:22 AM

Doubts are valid against any weak altcoin, but not against the king of altcoins, he is very strong and his potential is not even close to exhausted

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:24:26 PM

Doubts are valid against any weak altcoin, but not against the king of altcoins, he is very strong and his potential is not even close to exhausted
in my opinion it is better not to pay attention to other altcoin, except ethereum. If we analyze all the existing information regarding the erc20 platform, then it is unambiguously clear that after scaling the block chain and subsequent updates, this platform will take a leading position in the cryptocurrency market.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:01:13 PM

in my opinion it is better not to pay attention to other altcoin, except ethereum. If we analyze all the existing information regarding the erc20 platform, then it is unambiguously clear that after scaling the block chain and subsequent updates, this platform will take a leading position in the cryptocurrency market.
today there is a lot of interesting information in the network, which suggests that storing ethereum in their wallets can be of double benefit to its user. There are such ideas that the storage of ethereum more than a certain amount, can be profitable, as dividends. I do not know how it can be realized, But it was supposed to sit out the public interest in the ethereum and increase its value unequivocally.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:45:12 PM

Yeah, but they got destory with a shittoken created from a SmartContract Ethereum, i think its the time ethereum need some more mass adoption for their ecosystem project.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: