Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to retrieve your bitcoin wallet password?  (Read 142 times)
BRC community (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:26:02 AM

Recently many people who bought bitcoin years ago find themselves sitting on an untouchable bounty. Those lucky guys who purchased or mined just a few bitcoins at the start of the age of cryptocurrency nowadays can boast about their savings. However, some of them are now in a painful limbo,because they can't remember the complex security passwords needed to get to their bitcoin wallet. Unlike a bank, bitcoin has no central hotline to call for a reset. This is really a bad thing,it's like forgetting a bank account password, but there's no bank to call to reset it. That money is lost forever. That might be a lot of money at today’s exchange rate.

Actyally, this bad thing happened to me last year, and my friend recommend  this website:http://recovermybtc.com/ to me,she said she has retrieved her bitcoin wallet password through it,and I download this software,it really works after I used it,and you need to pay some service fee to them, but it's not high.Somebody who lost their bitcoin password can make a try, good luck.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:49:51 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Connection is not secure beware to use this website it might be a scam site whereas they can try to crack your wallet.dat file and retrieve btc.

We all know that bitcoin wallet.dat is crackable you just need crunch, patience and social engineering skills for it.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:22:05 AM

Connection is not secure beware to use this website it might be a scam site whereas they can try to crack your wallet.dat file and retrieve btc.

We all know that bitcoin wallet.dat is crackable you just need crunch, patience and social engineering skills for it.
If OP really recover hees lost password because of that site,he must have put the links and proof here for some preference but obviously this is just a Story telling to victimized noob and idiots here in crypto.

Bewate of this ,i have a feeling that this is a possible scam..try at your own risk atleast we made an advice...
littleboy

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

If OP really recover hees lost password because of that site,he must have put the links and proof here for some preference but obviously this is just a Story telling to victimized noob and idiots here in crypto.

Bewate of this ,i have a feeling that this is a possible scam..try at your own risk atleast we made an advice...

I started downloading it and then deleted it after I saw these comments. Has anyone tested it and scaned it via antiviruses?
gabriel0

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:29:42 PM

I started downloading it and then deleted it after I saw these comments. Has anyone tested it and scaned it via antiviruses?
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4563afe7fc280b20de9b222b432ea779b0d3d07639df6e48eaaa4809e9dab7c4/analysis/
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16633

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:23:03 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 08:07:55 AM by LoyceV

Even if Antivirus software doesn't warn you, that doesn't stop software from being able to steal your private keys. General advice: DO NOT trust random software on your online computer. There are legit password crackers, don't just trust random websites.

The OP is plagiarism, which makes it very likely to be a scammer's shill account. Let's see if I can get it banned. He's banned!
Now stop bumping this thread please!

boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:32:52 PM

Seems more like you are trying to shill this website, it's probably yours. Anybody can recover their lost BTC wallet password by using BTCrecover a free tool that operates in the command line. However you will need to run it on a machine with some real firepower otherwise it will take literally decades to crack your password, unless you have a stupidly easy PW.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:42:11 AM

Seems more like you are trying to shill this website, it's probably yours. Anybody can recover their lost BTC wallet password by using BTCrecover a free tool that operates in the command line. However you will need to run it on a machine with some real firepower otherwise it will take literally decades to crack your password, unless you have a stupidly easy PW.

It reminds me of how my friends wallet password was stolen, then was changed by the hacker. If you're using a very easy password it's more vulnerable of being cracked using their tools. Google authenticating tool might help you protect your wallet of being accessed even though they tried to provide links that will fall you into their phising strategies. With regards to retrieving your bitcoin wallet password, you'll need to report the incident to the admin of the wallet site in order to fix any circumstances that may occur.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: