Print  
Author Topic: WHY?  (Read 1585 times)
martinver (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can'

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:16:19 AM

WHY IS THERE A SECTION OF LENDING, WHERE NO ONE LOANS YOU, AND OLDER MEMBERS BULLY YOU BECAUSE THEY THINK YOU ARE A SCAMMER OR SO, SO WHATS THE POINT OF A LENDING PAGE, THAT HAS NO SUPPORT OR A WAY TO VERIFY OUR IDENTITY OR ANYTHING THEY WOULD REQUEST, PLUS SOME OLDER MEMBER ASK FOR A COLLATERAL THAT IS WORTH MORE THAT THE LONE ITSELF, ITS LIKE I GO TO THE BANK AND REQUEST 100 DLLS AND THE BANK SAYS YES I WILL LOAN YOU WITH A HIGH RATE BUT YOU HAVE TO DEPOSIT 120 DLLS, IT HAS NO SENSE. THANKS AND WILL APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!!
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:22:08 AM

WHY IS THERE A SECTION OF LENDING, WHERE NO ONE LOANS YOU, AND OLDER MEMBERS BULLY YOU BECAUSE THEY THINK YOU ARE A SCAMMER OR SO, SO WHATS THE POINT OF A LENDING PAGE, THAT HAS NO SUPPORT OR A WAY TO VERIFY OUR IDENTITY OR ANYTHING THEY WOULD REQUEST, PLUS SOME OLDER MEMBER ASK FOR A COLLATERAL THAT IS WORTH MORE THAT THE LONE ITSELF, ITS LIKE I GO TO THE BANK AND REQUEST 100 DLLS AND THE BANK SAYS YES I WILL LOAN YOU WITH A HIGH RATE BUT YOU HAVE TO DEPOSIT 120 DLLS, IT HAS NO SENSE. THANKS AND WILL APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK!!

High risk of getting scammed? Collateral should be more than the loan amount to cover the cost of default. It also makes a would be defaulter think twice about defaulting. Also, in case of default, there may be fees associated with disposal/recovery of funds. As for the high rates, you have the choice to say no and walk away.
You actually answered your own questions in your rant.
BTW, all caps doesn't make your point for you.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
martinver (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:28:57 AM

SO THERE ARE NO LOANS, THERE ARE ONLY SECURED LOANS, WHY?
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:33:37 AM

Do you really have to keep asking this?
VVV    VVV     VVV    VVV    VVV   VVV
>SCAMMERS<

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:35:38 AM

Do you really have to keep asking this?
VVV    VVV     VVV    VVV    VVV   VVV
>SCAMMERS<

Pretty clear and concise answer there. People got fed up with being scammed, so you don't get loans without collateral. Simple as that.
martinver (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:38:57 AM

THANKS OK AND UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT WHY CANT YOU PUT ON THE FORUM INSTED OF LENDING "COLLATERAL LENDING" INSTEAD? SO ITS MORE CLEAR AND THE NAME OF WHO MAKES THE SCROW IN THE PROCESS, SO THERE IS CLEAR THAT THE BORROWER DONT LOSE HIS COLLATERAL COINS. THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:41:33 AM

THANKS OK AND UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT WHY CANT YOU PUT ON THE FORUM INSTED OF LENDING "COLLATERAL LENDING" INSTEAD? SO ITS MORE CLEAR AND THE NAME OF WHO MAKES THE SCROW IN THE PROCESS, SO THERE IS CLEAR THAT THE BORROWER DONT LOSE HIS COLLATERAL COINS. THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.

Because the fact that people aren't stupid and require collateral is a personal choice, so it doesn't really need to be specified as "Collateral lending", anymore than we need a "Scam here" section.

Also, I think your caps locks might be broken.
martinver (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:47:19 AM

AND WHY DO YOU LET VOD TO ABUSE ON THE TRUST THING?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 05:50:05 AM

SO DO YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS PERSONAL FKNG DRUNK ASSHOLE

Classy guy...

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:53:42 AM

SO DO YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS PERSONAL FKNG DRUNK ASSHOLE

Classy guy...

Albert Einstein
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:57:13 AM

AND WHY DO YOU LET VOD TO ABUSE ON THE TRUST THING?

There is no such thing as abuse of the trust system, he doesn't trust you, so he marked you as untrustworthy. The Trust system is unmoderated.

Also, again, I would highly recommend coming off of the caps. Chances of your thread getting moved is about 100% because this is the wrong section. Chances of it getting moved to the Trash Can are much higher for all caps posts.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 06:02:12 AM

I see, so I am just going to be on the red untrusted just because an edmonton canadian crazy guy just wanted to put me untrust and by the way he is named martin too, Hi Martin Lawrence

No, you are on the red untrusted list because you have all the traits of a scammer.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 06:05:26 AM

I see, so I am just going to be on the red untrusted just because an edmonton canadian crazy guy just wanted to put me untrust and by the way he is named martin too, Hi Martin Lawrence

No, you are on the red untrusted list because you have all the traits of a scammer.   Undecided

you have all the traits of a loser with more than 20 years in the same company and I am not putting an untrust on you

Actually, you did give me negative trust as well.  Good luck in life.

martinver (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:06:59 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 06:31:58 AM by martinver

good luck to you too, and I hope that you are not drunk at boston pizza again, shall I call you a cab?
martinver (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:21:09 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 07:32:35 AM by martinver

i wanted to send a pm to VOD but he blocked me, so lets me no choice that post this in here:

"Will remove every comment and the untrusted on you, if you do the same, you dont have to be untrusting on the lending section, remember that once you needed investors for your ideas, I have one loan that paid in success, and as far as I know BTCJAM is letting me get two loans, so if they let me why are you being like that, there is people that has like 5+ REP LOANS and nobody complains, it is obvious that I touched your nerves, so there is 2 options. we remove this or we keep with this, thank you!!"
martinver (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:13:26 AM

No, you are on the red untrusted list because you have all the traits of a scammer.   Undecided

you have all the traits of a loser with more than 20 years in the same company and I am not putting an untrust on you

Actually, you did give me negative trust as well.  Good luck in life.

This "VOD" guy has personal issues that need to be fixed, he has never got a loan or received one and wants to spoil my upward trend, hope you understand that there are morons in the real world that want to screw other´s opportunities, dont be biased by vod, thank you!!
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 07:16:14 AM

Wow. If you wanted to prove vod wrong you kinda went about it the wrong way. Don't let me stop your temper tantrum though.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
martinver (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:32:13 AM

NO
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:50:57 AM

Why do you think?

martinver (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:52:56 AM

SO HERO MEMBERS BELIEVE THEY ARE SMARTER?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: