Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:00:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: does it feel like 2014 again?  (Read 406 times)
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

I don't think so.
Now that the bull market has arrived, there is no need to do anything, all that needs to be done is to hold.
I agree on you because as we can see that the bitcoin price frome the start is very much changes and now that it still in a lowest price, but i am going to hold it until i saw the price will become back to highest value.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

That's what I'm thinking as well.

A lot of people have been saying that bitcoin will make its all time high in this year, which to me is just not possible. Bitcoin has had an extremely strong growth year last year, and as part of the cycle, this year will simply be mostly consolidating without much upwards momentum.

Bitcoin is not some kind of magical investment. It's a currency, and an asset. And any currency/asset will have its cycles, including bitcoin. If you observe carefully, usually bitcoin moves upwards in value drastically a year or so after halving, and then the bull market cools down after a few months to a year which is where we are right now. As I said, BTC's value has been cyclic in nature so far, and will probably continue to repeat its cycles.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

Yes, it is somewhat similar to the situation as compared to that of 2014 but the dynamics have changed dramatically in last 4 years. The year 2017 was the year when Bitcoin and blockchain technology went mainstream and now the reason for the market fall is far different from that of 2014. However, I believe that it will help Bitcoin to recover faster in the coming months.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

Yes, it is somewhat similar to the situation as compared to that of 2014 but the dynamics have changed dramatically in last 4 years. The year 2017 was the year when Bitcoin and blockchain technology went mainstream and now the reason for the market fall is far different from that of 2014. However, I believe that it will help Bitcoin to recover faster in the coming months.

The values and the price depend on the popularity so we can't compare the values and popularity with the past we need to move on from that it is the best way for a bitcoin users.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

History has the property of repeating itself

However, 2018 is not a repeat of 2015. This is a new, unexpected year for the entire crypto community

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: