Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:20:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread  (Read 354200 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
moonmoon (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 07:22:59 AM

Oh boy.  I have been heads down on some things, and look at the thread :-)

You guys have to realize that it is just me, a one man team behind this coin right now.  I am the brains and the dev, but I also need cash flow to live.  I was full time on crypto stuff for a bit, but its not panning out as well as I would have hoped, so I need to focus my time occasionally on making real money to pay for normal life things ;-)

No, I am not manic-depressive Cheesy  I am just busy, and lately I have been doing some paid services for others to generate some revenue.

At one point in time, we had a group of people focused on marketing/graphics/etc. but even then we were unable to really rally folks to contribute.  So, it falls on me to do, which is fine but as a result the time lines start to draw out.  That does not mean that it is abandoned, it simply means that you have one resource filling 5 or 6 roles.  We have this thread, as well as the particle forum, social media etc.  The community could take advantage of those resources to promote the coin, build services around it, build media and videos, roadmap the direction the community would like to see the coin go in, etc.

I have a few more big ideas for the "PRTX" (or whatever name we go with) PoS coin, a few things that nobody has thought of doing yet, but I am sitting on it because I have noticed a few other coins are trying to do a few things that we are planning to do (like retail PoS interfaces).  For me my long term goal would be to be able to earn fees on services around Particle, just like building up a portfolio of cash-flowing rental properties etc.  So my time horizon for building this stretches out over the course of a year, not short term news for pumps and hype.  So that is where I am at.  I have been heads down on some things, and I have been testing "new-coin" whether we go with ParticleX or some other branding.  Particle2?

What I will commit to is to try to do weekly updates in the way that the PeerCoin team does.

particle://prt/send/Pjh1SXpcgaQ7bbbweXU1ioQUWcNtW4yZZx
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kikeda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:51:17 AM

You guys have to realize that it is just me, a one man team behind this coin right now.  I am the brains and the dev, but I also need cash flow to live.  I was full time on crypto stuff for a bit, but its not panning out as well as I would have hoped, so I need to focus my time occasionally on making real money to pay for normal life things ;-)

No, I am not manic-depressive Cheesy  I am just busy, and lately I have been doing some paid services for others to generate some revenue.

At one point in time, we had a group of people focused on marketing/graphics/etc. but even then we were unable to really rally folks to contribute.  So, it falls on me to do, which is fine but as a result the time lines start to draw out.  That does not mean that it is abandoned, it simply means that you have one resource filling 5 or 6 roles.  We have this thread, as well as the particle forum, social media etc.  The community could take advantage of those resources to promote the coin, build services around it, build media and videos, roadmap the direction the community would like to see the coin go in, etc.

I have a few more big ideas for the "PRTX" (or whatever name we go with) PoS coin, a few things that nobody has thought of doing yet, but I am sitting on it because I have noticed a few other coins are trying to do a few things that we are planning to do (like retail PoS interfaces).  For me my long term goal would be to be able to earn fees on services around Particle, just like building up a portfolio of cash-flowing rental properties etc.  So my time horizon for building this stretches out over the course of a year, not short term news for pumps and hype.  So that is where I am at.  I have been heads down on some things, and I have been testing "new-coin" whether we go with ParticleX or some other branding.  Particle2?

What I will commit to is to try to do weekly updates in the way that the PeerCoin team does.

weekly updates would be nice moony.. Smiley
nixon99

Activity: 637

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:54:14 AM

That's good to hear.
Can we get things moving by having a poll on the new name/current name.
Particle
ParticleX
Particle2
ParticleZ  

Then follow this with a poll for a new logo
solomonlmz

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:58:39 AM

YEAH,That's good news for us.Getting more confidence in Particlecoin.It's good way to update once a week in time.thank you,moonmoon! Cheesy
manfeel

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:59:49 AM

Oh boy.  I have been heads down on some things, and look at the thread :-)

You guys have to realize that it is just me, a one man team behind this coin right now.  I am the brains and the dev, but I also need cash flow to live.  I was full time on crypto stuff for a bit, but its not panning out as well as I would have hoped, so I need to focus my time occasionally on making real money to pay for normal life things ;-)

No, I am not manic-depressive Cheesy  I am just busy, and lately I have been doing some paid services for others to generate some revenue.

At one point in time, we had a group of people focused on marketing/graphics/etc. but even then we were unable to really rally folks to contribute.  So, it falls on me to do, which is fine but as a result the time lines start to draw out.  That does not mean that it is abandoned, it simply means that you have one resource filling 5 or 6 roles.  We have this thread, as well as the particle forum, social media etc.  The community could take advantage of those resources to promote the coin, build services around it, build media and videos, roadmap the direction the community would like to see the coin go in, etc.

I have a few more big ideas for the "PRTX" (or whatever name we go with) PoS coin, a few things that nobody has thought of doing yet, but I am sitting on it because I have noticed a few other coins are trying to do a few things that we are planning to do (like retail PoS interfaces).  For me my long term goal would be to be able to earn fees on services around Particle, just like building up a portfolio of cash-flowing rental properties etc.  So my time horizon for building this stretches out over the course of a year, not short term news for pumps and hype.  So that is where I am at.  I have been heads down on some things, and I have been testing "new-coin" whether we go with ParticleX or some other branding.  Particle2?

thank you !Tears of your fans are  running. Grin

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. SktogYmNTVhszzJUNiHyiTYbmCpMCdU5rF
suzi754810454

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:01:41 AM

月亮你终于出来了,没让人失望。

好好干,我囤了500万的货,不涨到1000块一个以上,绝不卖。

以后我们会一直支持你,

一起让粒子融入我们的点滴生活,

我看好你,月亮!!!
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:05:16 AM

My apologies if I said anything offensive. What you need is a team of developers. You have good ideas but speed is critical since innovation in new coins is becoming common place.

badchild

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:07:17 AM

You guys have to realize that it is just me, a one man team behind this coin right now.  I am the brains and the dev, but I also need cash flow to live.  I was full time on crypto stuff for a bit, but its not panning out as well as I would have hoped, so I need to focus my time occasionally on making real money to pay for normal life things ;-)

No, I am not manic-depressive Cheesy  I am just busy, and lately I have been doing some paid services for others to generate some revenue.

At one point in time, we had a group of people focused on marketing/graphics/etc. but even then we were unable to really rally folks to contribute.  So, it falls on me to do, which is fine but as a result the time lines start to draw out.  That does not mean that it is abandoned, it simply means that you have one resource filling 5 or 6 roles.  We have this thread, as well as the particle forum, social media etc.  The community could take advantage of those resources to promote the coin, build services around it, build media and videos, roadmap the direction the community would like to see the coin go in, etc.

I have a few more big ideas for the "PRTX" (or whatever name we go with) PoS coin, a few things that nobody has thought of doing yet, but I am sitting on it because I have noticed a few other coins are trying to do a few things that we are planning to do (like retail PoS interfaces).  For me my long term goal would be to be able to earn fees on services around Particle, just like building up a portfolio of cash-flowing rental properties etc.  So my time horizon for building this stretches out over the course of a year, not short term news for pumps and hype.  So that is where I am at.  I have been heads down on some things, and I have been testing "new-coin" whether we go with ParticleX or some other branding.  Particle2?

Thanks God, you are still here, moonmoon. A regular weekly update would be fine.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:08:46 AM

I knew moonnmooon would show himself, we believe, we loyal, and most importantly, we trust!  Cheesy  Grin  Kiss

I need to focus my time occasionally on making real money to pay for normal life things ;-)

I am just busy, and lately I have been doing some paid services for others to generate some revenue.

On a serious note though, have you considered talking to real-life investors about your vision - they might want to invest in it enough so you wouldn't have to worry about the next paycheck, and could concentrate fully on PRT?
SuperBaby

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:10:08 AM

That's good to hear.
Particle
ParticleX
Particle2
ParticleZ  

Then follow this with a poll for a new logo

or ParticleShare? (PRTS)
manfeel

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:21:07 AM

thank you !Tears of your fans are  running. Grin
赠送月亮4个字“精尽人亡”!大家为粒子精尽人亡吧。

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. SktogYmNTVhszzJUNiHyiTYbmCpMCdU5rF
GAnNiLaoMu

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:31:08 AM

我屌你老母,尼玛隔篱丫,作者我屌你老母,有种而家发布,唔好佢阿妈拖拖拉拉少喺呢度冇厘大体,开发唔出嚟就躝,粒子币唔需要你呢种咗色,担你老母坡改。今日如果唔发布更新,听日出门口畀车好撞呀你
solomonlmz

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:52:49 AM

我屌你老母,尼玛隔篱丫,作者我屌你老母,有种而家发布,唔好佢阿妈拖拖拉拉少喺呢度冇厘大体,开发唔出嚟就躝,粒子币唔需要你呢种咗色,担你老母坡改。今日如果唔发布更新,听日出门口畀车好撞呀你

Stupid guy, you should stay at home and not go out,it's dangerous for u  Grin
GAnNiLaoMu

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:02:30 AM

Stupid guy, you should stay at home and not go out,it's dangerous for u  Grin
傻逼,人剩一世,猪狗一刀,尼玛生你寿狗,傻猪仔,你今日就要畀车好撞
ttyler333

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 09:14:12 AM

I sold at 200, omg I was lucky Cheesy

Sell it at 200 prices, you are so lucky, I still have a lot of did not sell, can not find a good price to sell it!
 Smiley

sharecoin:SWgYjAecZT38Y9pYEPbLmyjRvf8Uht7q9U
ttyler333

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 09:15:25 AM

moonmoon,
I'm always support you ! fighting, fighting Wink

This is a very good coin, worthy of our support!
I am very optimistic about its prospects!
 Smiley

sharecoin:SWgYjAecZT38Y9pYEPbLmyjRvf8Uht7q9U
solomonlmz

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:29:36 AM

The price of PRT like B-52 is just under the radar,Please fashen your safebelt Grin
make91526

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:30:46 AM

That's good to hear.
Particle
ParticleX
Particle2
ParticleZ  

I think ParticleShare? (PRTS) is Very good!
vsmamm

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:01:39 AM

PRTX Cool

make91526

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:01:32 AM

Tears of your fans are running
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: