Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:03:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zetacoin - and it's community the ZBAD305  (Read 2420 times)
bitcoinsachs (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 07:27:52 AM

Greetings,

I haven't been a main fixture in the forums so you guys may be less aware of me.  I have been much more active on Reddit, NoBS.is, Twitter, and writing about Bitcoin and Altcoins on my website.  I am the reclusive leader of the ZBAD305 (Zetacoin builders association district 305.)  I thought the best thing we could do is find a way to align everyone's self interest with a community interest.  Our goals are all the same.  We want the price to go and make money.  Many altcoins decide the best way to do that is hype, PR, paid ads and more hype.  Our philosophy is in stark contrast to that.  We believe that you build a foundation and then infrastructure before you start pushing the coin.  We believe that you don't hype a name and logo because that's senseless and is a mere temporary solution that will ultimately see the price return to it's previous stare or lower. (See Quark)  

Our belief is that you only promote completed projects.  You promote services and products.  You promote completed infrastructure gains.  That's how you build a long-term sustainable coin.  You hear a lot of coins talking about "Going to the moon."  It's funny because they are trying to reach the Moon with a Bottle Rocket.  We are building a spaceship.  It's not built over night.  It's not built in a hurry.  It's not built without a lot of thought, hard work and care of a lot of very intelligent people.  Thomas Edison said that opportunity is missed by most people because it's wearing overalls and looks a lot like work.  I believe he was right.  We are a group of people who love overalls and hard work.

If you're tired of the schemes, scamcoins, pump and dumps and the rest of the bullshit out there you might consider giving us a look.  I realize we are not for everyone.  We tend to react swiftly to those who come in and try to manipulate the price or organize any sort of shady activity.  We are looking for smart people who want to build something amazing.  We are looking for people who want to be working with the same group of people in a year or two years after multiple completed projects.  We are looking for people who want to join a international family/fraternity of people who will support each other, work their asses off for each other and not bail for a quick dollar.  If that sounds like something you're interested in, we are looking for you.

I am tired of all the schemes, scams, and cons.  I know a lot of people were skeptical about my group when we first came about.  Now we are finishing our first round of projects, we've raised funds to complete the 2nd round, we're meeting with VC, Angels for bigger projects, and I have been taking meetings with Congressmen and NPO heads about what we can do.  When all these other coins are long dead and toxic wastelands, we'll be marching right along.  We might not climb 3,000% in a day, we will be competing with Litecoin and Bitcoin by end of this year.  

https://nobs.is/socialnetwork/mygroups/viewgroup/28-zetacoin-builders-association-district-305#showNewStream

Find me on twitter @BitcoinSachs

Personal Blog: bitcoinsachs.us

I look forward to talking to some of you guys soon.  Much love.

Joe aka BitcoinSachs
Praxis
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:17:04 PM

reserved
johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:22:46 PM

forgive me for being daft.. as i am a quick learner. i only looked into mining 3 weeks ago, built a rig, and have attained a total of 15 ltc via mining alt-coins and exchanging.. but this alt-coin environment is atrocious. it's like living in the underworld of bankok or something.. if i were to sign up here, do some reading and interacting, would i attain some knowledge on how to "rise up" out of the slums? i guess my question is.. what can i learn @ https://nobs.is/socialnetwork/mygroups/viewgroup/28-zetacoin-builders-association-district-305#showNewStream     ?

bitcoinsachs (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 07:09:09 AM

There are miners in our group, but the focus of what we are doing isn't necessarily mining or rig building.  We are a community that is building infrastructure for Zetacoin.  We just launched for new website http://zetacoin.cc with it a tutorial on how to buy altcoins (CoinBase to Bter) and we'll have more of those on the way.  Next project is building an Zetacoin wallet Android app, and we are working towards building our own payment gateway.

Instead of Zetacoin or ZBAD305 being setup like other coins as businesses.  We are in the process of becoming a non-profit organization legal in the United States.  The money we raise from our ventures will go back into the community to fund new projects and continue growing infrastructure, products and services.  The monumental shift with what we are doing is moving away from trying to make a quick buck on everything we do at the expense of the community.  We are going to forgo the quick dollars to bring in real substance and infrastructure. 

Litecoin has almost two years on us.  WorldCoin has 7 months of development on us.  We are not even a month old and we are already start to tackle problems and infrastructure 96% of other coins haven't even made an attempt at.

Can can you learn from us?  Not entirely sure there is a good specific answer aside from what a coin looks like that's going to last through the Summer when all these other coins die.
Falkor

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:31:45 AM

I am the reclusive leader of the ZBAD305 (Zetacoin builders association district 305.)

love to hear more about ZBad!
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:38:32 AM

I'm a current miner of Zetacoins and wish there were more opportunities to use, trade or buy items with this coin.

It's growing at a constant rate from what I have seen on Cryptsy, in just the short amount of time it's been live.

I'm going to visit your website and watch this thread

bitcoinsachs (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 09:20:04 AM

I appreciate you guys checking us out.  Since I have posted, we have had a nice uptick of visitors and signups.  Very cool.  I think there are a lot of people out there ready for a real community and to be done with the nonsense.  We are in the process of building a wallet app for Android.  Any developers - we'd love to have you!!

We already have a handful of brick and mortar businesses on-board with taking Zetacoin as soon as the wallet is launched.  We have a lot of very big plans, and the connections and dedication to make them successful. 

I will point out I can be a little brash and I favor being interesting over walking the politically correct corporate line. I don't mean anything by it, just the way I am.

Welcome to Zbad!
BitcoinMTG

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:38:01 PM

So hyped about this coin and all the amazing projects coming up ! Cool

Thanks for everything and keep up the good work !
tompa555

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:44:29 AM

Hi zeta fellows,
i started mining zeta coins with my 333 MH/s usb erupter, but is going to slow. if someone wanna push me up a little bit here is my zetaCoin address:
ZD3gztXRXijt6sRVCkQ2CktxG6Z647iYgf

thx

♔ PrimeDice.com | The Best Way To Roll ! | Free BTC Faucet | Instant Play & Chat  [Thread] @PrimeDice
Donations are more than welcome: BTC: 19KKRcKJsFVTCzspXvhTYULrAecB7cvJDy DODGE: DP4etPsqasN1y8pkbh8HNiococh7izgEQy
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 08:37:14 AM

Hi zeta fellows,
i started mining zeta coins with my 333 MH/s usb erupter, but is going to slow. if someone wanna push me up a little bit here is my zetaCoin address:
ZD3gztXRXijt6sRVCkQ2CktxG6Z647iYgf

thx

Have you tried using the faucet?

http://zet.qquu.com/

Its going to be a little harder to mine since the block rewards to are less. I would maybe look into buying zetacoins on Cryptsy or other exchange websites.

tompa555

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 10:50:16 PM

i use faucet but it was down for several days so i haven't use it last few days. is very slow to mine with just one asic usb on 333 Mh/s but i will not give up Smiley
go ZetaCoin . . .

♔ PrimeDice.com | The Best Way To Roll ! | Free BTC Faucet | Instant Play & Chat  [Thread] @PrimeDice
Donations are more than welcome: BTC: 19KKRcKJsFVTCzspXvhTYULrAecB7cvJDy DODGE: DP4etPsqasN1y8pkbh8HNiococh7izgEQy
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:27:17 PM

i use faucet but it was down for several days so i haven't use it last few days. is very slow to mine with just one asic usb on 333 Mh/s but i will not give up Smiley
go ZetaCoin . . .

Tompa, it sure is tough going with that small amount of processing power. I have all but given up on mining but will continue to mine my favorite coin. Go zetacoin! Personally I hate anything that isn't Asic because of the rediculous power consumption. People leaving PC's on just to CPU mine is so 2010. Good luck.
Oblivion

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:48:00 PM

Are you guys still active? It has been a while since I heard from you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: