Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcominers.com Does anyone know or have heard?  (Read 10428 times)
Sadrachss (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 08:16:42 AM

Today looking for miners came across this site.
A quick search he is first on the list.

About us.
"Starting from 2010 we have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and experience by taking part in Bitcoin mining revolution. Before 2013 our company provided Bitcoin cloud mining service for a private circle of customers, using Bitcoin mining devices produced on our own in combination with miners from other manufacturers"

Searching for who is...
who is do bitcominers.com indicates that the domain was registered in 12/12/13   Huh
Registered domain for 1 year

Look at this image:
http://www.google.com.br/imgres?sa=X&biw=1680&bih=960&tbs=simg%3ACAESZRpjCxCo1NgEGgIIAAwLELCMpwgaPAo6CAESFOcGmgOcA-UGowPmBvEGmQOtA54DGiCsjN21rFX4ZfEqRcdfeJd65wVkmlpq2nR0Z07fbMLIbQwLEI6u_1ggaCgoICAESBG6mkAgM&tbm=isch&tbnid=-SY9OSTIDobvUM%3A&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.prweb.com%2Freleases%2F2011%2FINL_Appro%2Fprweb8447582.htm&docid=JkmjKPj6O9ZHTM&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fww1.prweb.com%2Fprfiles%2F2011%2F05%2F17%2F8447582%2FXtreme-X.jpg&w=500&h=336&ei=vnXCUqm4NJKgkQei7ICgCw&zoom=1&ved=1t%3A3588%2Cr%3A1%2Cs%3A0%2Ci%3A86&iact=rc&page=1&tbnh=178&tbnw=258&tx=157&ty=106

Then compare with the picture they use in their landing page
http://www.bitcominers.com/

More detail...
 "All items we sell are delivered Worldwide for FREE via Insured Special Delivery. Any shipped item insured for 100% of their cost."

More indicative coup ... They sell cheaper than cointerra own, and give free shipping to worldwide....

I rented 1GH / s to test. They ask 7 days to enable the payment is made monthly.
Soon as you have some answer I give feeback.

If any man have something to report on, please post here.
berrtus

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:15:15 PM

"Total time logged in: 2 hours and 49 minutes."  I just logged in 15 minutes ago and my last post wouldn't work.  Said I posted already.  But I did not. Stupid rule anyway!  Let me keep it short in case this doesn't. 

I suspect they are a new Chinese startup company.  They may actually pay out even if they use fake information.  That is Chinese style!
Sadrachss (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 06:25:27 PM

Ok
But why give an address of chicago?

Code:
Bitco Miners
Saxony Dr,
Channahon, IL 60410
+1-888-505-5197
sales@bitcominers.com
support@bitcominers.com

Do not answer the phone, answer emails but at the time ...
Do not allow the removal of the equipment in place by "internal rules"

Brazil's called to see if it was true.
If it is a Chinese company, just tell the truth, how often I bought Chinese products and have not had none problem

All purchases they send a different wallet after confirmed are transferred to this one here.

https://blockchain.info/pt/address/1AxvR8dCUZWzvooPGo1km2UAkJtmKFsQ2s
berrtus

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:16:05 PM

It's holidays so they still have not responded to email etc.
I checked and they are selling the new Cointerra Machine at a sales price in stock.  But nowhere else that I can find is this device in stock currently shipping in April.  So that is odd!  I suggest: WAIT UNTIL THIS IS CONFIRMED NOT A SCAM.  Basically violates too good to be true rule bigtime.  let's wait and see. 

BTW THIS FORUM HAS ISSUES SOMETIMES IT WON'T PUT MY POST SAYS I ALREADY POSTED OR SOME BS AND LOSES ALL MY WRITING!
bitbaker54

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:55:20 AM

Daniel from sales@bitcominers.com emailed me and stated their exact address is 27380 W Saxony Drive.  He said they could not accommodate a visit because they are 'working overtime' to get their first two shipments of Force 4 miners delivered.  He said the first batch will go out in the next ten days.

So some red flags are raised for me beyond the points you've already raised:
1. Why can't they accommodate a visit from a prospective investor?  If they could sell out their stock in a matter of hours like other companies, I would understand.  But they're new on the scene with zero track record in the community and claim to have produced their own hardware without giving meaningful specs.
2. There's a UPS store near that address.  Possibly coincidental but I doubt it.
3.  Why would they have their data center in a retail complex?  Everyone enjoys some good pizza and a hair cut on their lunch break but that's typically not where someone puts a high tier data center.
4. Who are the managers?  They are willing to post a photo of their group but not put any names to the faces.
5. The mining contracts are processed after 7 days and the first payout is not for one month after that.  If they are a scam, you will not know until ~40 days after your purchase... when you don't get paid.  Also, nobody pays out just once per month.
6. No option for escrow payments.  Once you send your money, it's gone.
7. They are not listed as a business registered with the town of Channahon, IL.
8. The email response was written in broken English.  It is clearly not from a native speaker if you ask me.
7. I could go on and on.

So I will not be investing until they prove they are legit.  Hopefully I will be proved wrong.
Sadrachss (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 06:48:19 AM

What they they informed me was that.
They are a company operating in the market for years, but were facing major investors in mining.
And now decided to open for us "small" investors.

I paid to see the miserable amount of 0.00319440BTC per 1GH / s for 3 months just to see if it is real or not, but still do not know if he dared risk a greater value without feedback from someone.
nohow82

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 09:25:34 PM

some news?
berrtus

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:02:31 AM

They are probably in China.  I is not hard to get a US phone and address.  I also would note that they only accept Bitcoin payments, which means they have not been verified by any financial institution, and there may be no way to track them.  Except: Google did accept them to place an ad.  May just show Google isn't doing anything to verify its advertisers.  So just to reiterate: Wait until people start getting payouts.
aleks648

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Bounty Manager

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 12:56:45 AM

Anyone have an update on this?

Bounty Manager http://t.me/aleks648
Sadrachss (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 01:21:00 AM

some news?
No, without news

They are probably in China.  I is not hard to get a US phone and address.  I also would note that they only accept Bitcoin payments, which means they have not been verified by any financial institution, and there may be no way to track them.  Except: Google did accept them to place an ad.  May just show Google isn't doing anything to verify its advertisers.  So just to reiterate: Wait until people start getting payouts.
They say accept bank transfer, but anyone with prepaid card can receive money today.
No doubt they are Chinese, but they could have spoken the truth. That would not have made any difference for ME, provided they fulfill what they promise.
Google also does not care for much of anything lately, if they received for them it's all right.
Whether I receive a payment ... I report

Anyone have an update on this?

No Yet.
7 days want to ENABLE and the first payment only after 30 days ...
Will take about 40 days this. If I should get!

Code:
#536 	December 30, 2013 	Processing 	$2.30 for 1 item 
berrtus

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 08:36:41 AM

Your apparently only out $2.30 Go to their facebook.  People have purchased the expensive miners and are asking.
dquancey

Activity: 587
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:10:45 PM

Find it very strange that these guys have just popped up and nobody knows about them.

There seems to be one guy on here who has taken delivery of a miner already, not sure how real it is though.
Sadrachss (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 05:20:28 PM

Your apparently only out $2.30 Go to their facebook.  People have purchased the expensive miners and are asking.
I did not understand what u mean. But if I was to stop complaining about the money. I'm not talking about the amount I paid, but I did it to test and I am wondering if anyone else has risked or information about them!

Find it very strange that these guys have just popped up and nobody knows about them.

There seems to be one guy on here who has taken delivery of a miner already, not sure how real it is though.
Can you tell who it is?
I really am interested, but I will not risk 8, 9, 10 BTC thus
This value here that paid okay but a miner is already a considerable amount and have no guarantee that I will receive it
dquancey

Activity: 587

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:37:09 PM

Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397406.0
Sadrachss (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 06:36:37 PM

Thakns dquancey,

Request feedback for us!
We will await a response from him
mcgullen

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:05:55 PM

I was about to place a major order with them, then saw this post as part of my due diligence and decided to hold off.

Their 5th/s 6 month contract sounds too good to be true, which probably means it is not true.
Mike18feb

Activity: 657

MΣC

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:27:00 PM

So, I guess we've come to the point that we call the only mining contracts in the entire business that might make you a little profit "too good to be true".
Let's just hope they are sincere. If not then we're stuck with thieving companies that offer contracts that seem profitable. But the first two months only, too bad if you paid for a year...

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
TerraHasher

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:12:55 AM

Well as this company is close to myself and some fiends we took a little drive today. Read more here ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=399608.0 )

Donations: 1A8anGihV3pvHeuhqzGsAjt2S71WY2qea4
Mike18feb

Activity: 657

MΣC

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:02:20 AM

So.... the only mining contract company that doesn't scam it's customers with outrageous prices is a scam?! Sad

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
TerraHasher

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:07:27 AM

So.... the only mining contract company that doesn't scam it's customers with outrageous prices is a scam?! Sad

yeah, sorry man, no info on their mining contracts. we can only say that they do not have a company, or location in the untied states, and that the federal authorities are already on the watch for them. But still with their scams in the hardware market, i am sure nothing good will come of the mining contracts.

Donations: 1A8anGihV3pvHeuhqzGsAjt2S71WY2qea4
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: