Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn token and coin free ?  (Read 9329 times)
SAROKISU (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:53:15 AM

is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JaekRock

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:58:39 AM

Participating in social bounties for new ICOs has been good for some people.  You can read about a lot of those in here and what you need to do to get a reward for promoting their project.   

If you have a smartphone you can get some apps that pay out in tokens for certain activities.  I use Storm Play and have earned about 1250 Storm tokens in the last 2 months just from playing games and stuff. 

And if you have a PC with a graphics card, you might be able to mine some coins for the cost of electricity for your card. 

That's all stuff I've been doing lately...haven't really put any money toward crypto, just time and electricity cost for mining.   Lots of YouTube resources for that stuff if you want to learn more, or browse around on the forums here.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

For me there only one thing or way that earn coin without effort and investing your money. The airdrop.. airdrop is so profitable but not all of them because mostly of them are scam and shitcoin
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

You must have just entered the encryption industry. With rewards and airdrops, you get free tokens. Before that, you have to post more valuable posts in the forum. Pay more attention to the bounty activities of some projects and participate in them.
AzuraBWZ

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:03:16 AM

bounty, airdrop , faucet ,minning and much more, please to find her You can get a free coin or token
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:23:17 AM

Nothing comes for free, but you can get coins & tokens without paying money by accomplishing some required tasks during Airdrop/bounty.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:25:31 AM

if the way to get a token is there, but all there is no free to get token. if you are interested in bounty campaign please try it because in bounty campaign offer token gift if the bounty is finished, and of course, you have to obey the rules that have been made by bounty campaign.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

I suggest to you try to explore this forum for at least 1day, study all the rules and learn how to join bounty campaign. You still have to learn more things but you are on the right place. Just keep on yourself busy about studying and you can have a free coin that is beyond your expectation.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

how to get token or coin free by following or working in bounty campaign, as long as we work in bounty campaign we will get a token or coin free if the project we follow has been completed.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:03:08 AM

You can earn airdrops for free but will expose your privacy.

Participating in social bounties for new ICOs has been good for some people.  You can read about a lot of those in here and what you need to do to get a reward for promoting their project.   

If you have a smartphone you can get some apps that pay out in tokens for certain activities.  I use Storm Play and have earned about 1250 Storm tokens in the last 2 months just from playing games and stuff. 

And if you have a PC with a graphics card, you might be able to mine some coins for the cost of electricity for your card. 

That's all stuff I've been doing lately...haven't really put any money toward crypto, just time and electricity cost for mining.   Lots of YouTube resources for that stuff if you want to learn more, or browse around on the forums here.
The tokens from apps are not free because you spend time playing and abandoning your other duties. It is difficult to also withdraw the tokens after you have earned them. So it is time wasting.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:03:23 AM

if you want to get a free token you can follow the airdrops and if you want to get free coins you can follow the bounty that many people follow to get profit then I suggest you follow airdrops and bounty program

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:27:22 AM

Most people will say join bounty program and airdrop is the best option you have, it's true my friend. Besides that, I don't see any way to earn free coins or token. If you have money it will easy to get token/ coins and make them as passive income with invest strategy. Keep try and maybe you can create new way to earn free coins it will help people who doesn't have money to start create income, it will very helpful. 

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:31:50 AM

sign in and join the airdrop. tokens and coins can be obtained free of charge from there. only need to register alone was able to get results but not great. or it could use the faucet that many people use even though the result will not be visible at all.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:37:48 AM

In this forum,you can earn more token and coin by following the project's rule.But if you find free,you have to fill the form of airdrop and also maintain the role of this.Because,airdrop is the only way of earning free token or coin.Though it is risky for scam airdrop.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:38:04 AM

There are several ways to get free coins or tokens. You can participate in an airdrop program of some new projects, you just fill in the data or do a very simple task, then you will get some tokens or coins for free. Furthermore, you can participate in a bounty program, you can follow social media campaigns or signature campaigns. Signature campaigns are a good choice because more results are gained than others. Especially if you are in this forum with a high ranking.
kcavemann

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:39:07 AM

Thanks for all the info
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

Have a lot of discussion about your question, Simply search for it in this thread and take time to read Grin
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:43:57 AM

Since you're a newbie, I will gladly give you a warm welcome! This is a right place for you if you want to learn more about crypto and of course you want to earn decent money. Well first, you can join in bounties here in the forum, each bounty has a corresponding payments depending on your rank here. For now if you have a good amount of followers in social media then you can use that for social media campaign. Another way is joining airdrop, I cannot assure u that you can earn big in airdrops.

[
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:07:27 AM

Nothing in this life is FREE my friend.if you joined here to make some quick money, you simply won't . you can join bounty campaigns,but you will have to upgrade you account first to at least "member" then you can make some bucks.Good Luck

DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:13:45 AM

Free cheese only in a mousetrap
Bounty and airdrop, that's all
Faucet is not too good now
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: