Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UK GROUP BUY] Bitmain Antminer S1 180GH  (Read 3883 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OutCast3k (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 601

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 10:08:01 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2014, 10:56:54 PM by OutCast3k

Notice : Unfortunately due to lack of interest and a fast approaching deadline with no payments, this group buy has been put on hold. No one paid, so there shouldn't be any concerns from anyone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey,

I'm looking to run my Tenth UK only group buy. This time its for Bitmain Antminer S1 180GH.

Previous group buys

9, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=331182.0
8, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297320.0
7, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293236.0
6, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285765.0
5, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272566.0
4, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268583.0
3, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263871.0
2, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=255670.0
1, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246927.0

Thank you to everyone who participated in those group buys. (special thanks to yxt)

Bitmain Antminer S1

1x Unit: 3.00 BTC (contact me first if you want 3 or more)
Speed: 180Gh/s Guaranteed (Overclockable to 200gh/s - voids warranty)
Wattage: 360W
Connection: WIFI / Ethernet

Shipping & Shipping Insurance

There are two shipping options:

#Description
1,Miners are shipped direct to you from the factory in China via UPS (you pay VAT on delivery).
2,Miners are sent to me and I reship via royal mail's special delivery service (Includes your VAT  so I can deal with it for you and a re-shipping and handling fee).

* Every miner is shipped individually.

Payment

To calculate the cost of your order please see: https://coinb.in/s1/

The payment address is: 1LAJXjC2vbjBcPbrCrUX36GnVt3mzXaUAL group buy on hold, please do not make a payment

Once a payment has been made, send me the following details in a private message:

Full name, Address (+postalcode), Email, Phone number, Transaction ID, Amount sent, Units, Order Code, Refund Address (just in case)

And then paste your transaction ID in the thread so everyone can see whats going on.

Stuck in newbie mode, and can't make a post or PM? Follow the instructions above and email the details to OutCast3k{at}gmail.com along with your bitcointalk username

Payment list

user / quantity / item / status

coinb.in - Open Source, Multi Signature, HD Wallet and more! | Donate: 33tht1bKDgZVxb39MnZsWa8oxHXHvUYE4G
Olly_K

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:50:50 AM

interested mate, if the price is right Smiley
mijanur

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 11:21:28 AM

Depending on price maybe interested in one..
viriat0

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 11:23:07 AM

+1 depending on price!!
italoarmstrong

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 11:59:19 AM

also interested (price dependent) have a few of these already.
crhys

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Foundation Member

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:09:06 PM

put me down for 2 possibly 3 depending on price.

Thanks

16JZWC433XRxjWwR7X65uxRVFdLTmoPr4t
ineedit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:41:52 PM

I am interested but the price including delivery would have to be less than Sushi's

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:26:13 PM

I am interested but the price including delivery would have to be less than Sushi's
Outcast has to pay vat it won't end up being cheaper then sushi

Message me if you have any problems
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 02:48:27 PM

Anyone that imports anything into the EU would also have to pay VAT and import duty. So in theory, if they order from me or sushi, their final bill should still end up being roughly around the same price, or maybe even slightly cheaper if we get a bulk order in...

coinb.in - Open Source, Multi Signature, HD Wallet and more! | Donate: 33tht1bKDgZVxb39MnZsWa8oxHXHvUYE4G
ineedit

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:57:32 PM

Anyone that imports anything into the EU would also have to pay VAT and import duty also. So in theory, if they order from me or slush, their final bill should still end up being roughly around the same price, or maybe even slightly cheaper if we get a bulk order in...

Import duty, yes, that would be the same, are you registered for VAT?

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
OutCast3k (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 02:59:51 PM

Anyone that imports anything into the EU would also have to pay VAT and import duty also. So in theory, if they order from me or sushi, their final bill should still end up being roughly around the same price, or maybe even slightly cheaper if we get a bulk order in...

I'm not registered for VAT, I'm not a registered company, so no. But it makes no difference, there will still be a 20% VAT charge when you import something from outside the EU.

ineedit

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:03:07 PM

Anyone that imports anything into the EU would also have to pay VAT and import duty also. So in theory, if they order from me or sushi, their final bill should still end up being roughly around the same price, or maybe even slightly cheaper if we get a bulk order in...

I'm not registered for VAT, I'm not a registered company, so no. But it makes no difference, their will be a  20% VAT charge when you import something from outside the EU.

You are right there is no difference as the Import Duty is Zero rated, both would have to pay VAT so they should end up being the same price. Yours could be slightly cheaper depending on how you can work out the shipping with Bitmain.

italoarmstrong

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:06:11 PM

Not forgetting... if OutCast3k imports say... 100 ant miners in 1 go, he'll be able to negotiate a good price, pay import duty once, and as normal, pay VAT (like everyone would have to).

Better still, when you order one, it arrives to your door without having to piss around.
ineedit

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:08:36 PM

Not forgetting... if OutCast3k imports say... 100 ant miners in 1 go, he'll be able to negotiate a good price, pay import duty once, and as normal, pay VAT (like everyone would have to).

Better still, when you order one, it arrives to your door without having to piss around.

Having to pay the UPS man the VAT at the door is not too difficult, he even takes cards.

Olly_K

Activity: 361

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:09:27 PM

you wont need to. OC will pay the import duty when it's delivered to him. He'll then ship to you via special delivery.

tokyodrifte

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:12:47 PM

+1 depending on price
ineedit

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:29:02 PM

you wont need to. OC will pay the import duty when it's delivered to him. He'll then ship to you via special delivery.

Yep I understand that, all I am saying is that unless there is a reasonable price difference between OC and Sushi's I will stand at the door and pay the money.

Kenshin

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:34:11 PM

Hey,

I'm looking to run my Tenth UK only group buy. This time its for Bitmain Antminer S1 180GH.

When will you now the price?
Batteryman

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:36:23 PM

+1 depending on price!!

+1.
CroverNo01

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:38:30 PM

Hopefully you have teamed up with an Agent in china as Bitmain is selling to locals in china for 1.82BTC

It is shame he does not ship worldwide at this price, that is why if you have friend in china or have TaoBao Agent you could be saving so much.

Hopefully you have good UK price.

For these machines to ROI anywhere near what the current price would need to be 2.75BTC at current rate.

Wish best luck Outcast Smiley  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: