Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:39:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we go to 250 Billion Market Cap  (Read 118 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

Will the market go to 250 Billion?
In my opinion it is a possibility!
Crypto have a future BUT their are not enough believers and the volatility is not a good selling point as is the pump and dump by market manipulators.
cryboy24

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:04:21 PM

Yes, I think it will go to 250 billion market capitalization. Though people still get afraid to invest in cryptocurrency but I hope soon they will understand the usefulness of cryptocurrency.
kevinfox18

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:28:44 AM

I really doubt that. With price falling at so sharp rate, I doubt if that is ever going to happen. Even if that ever happens, it's going to take a lot of time.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

What will be the market capitalization depends on the situation of the market. It also depends on the demand of investors towards this market. We cannot say surely that it will happen but we can expect that it will happen as many and many investors are showing interest. The investors of the bitcoin can also expect high capitalization of this coin in the market. Just see and invest in the bitcoin.
therutot

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

i think we go up to 250 billion market cap but in depends on market and investor will invest and not so easy and need to wait long and fear they will invest because now more scamers and fake sites. we hope this 2018 or maybe in 2019 we will reach that 250 billion. Just trust
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

To increase the money for capitalization, it is necessary somewhere their number decreases.
If capitalization grows (and it happes), then we will hear such a groan and weep from banks from all countries. This again will be every day a new news "We prohibit", "Crypto currency is outlawed".
But my personal opinion - capitalization and popularization will only grow in the long term.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

Crypto have a future BUT their are not enough believers and the volatility is not a good selling point as is the pump and dump by market manipulators.

It will happen if there is a lot of adoption that would happen like many countries would adopt bitcoin as their another way of payment and then follow many good news it will increase the market cap because many people would invest in this currency.
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

Nothing is impossible so i think we can achieve it and have more than that i hope that it will give us a good response and help us more with our living.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

Its not impossible thing at all. Look at the number of altcoins that are growing today, its huge and the number is growing continuously.

There is DIRECT RELATION of this phenomenon as new altcoins bring up more investors on board and more money is flooded in the market of crypto currency.

After each month there at least two to three successful projects which does the job of 10-20 altcoins together in bringing huge volume in the market capitalism. Also it is expected that this year end could be chance for this to happen easily.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

Anything can happen to crypto currency market. It is so unpredictable that even the price of next day would be hard to guess. But to be 250 billion I think crypto currency needs to focus on time and efficiency as well as its advancement.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Brace: Korea predicts sub 8K: Hot off the press!
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

It seems to me that 250 billion is quite a real figure and after some time the crypto market will reach such positions. People have not yet come to the conclusion how useful the crypto currency can be, but soon I will understand it.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

Anything can happen to crypto currency market. It is so unpredictable that even the price of next day would be hard to guess. But to be 250 billion I think crypto currency needs to focus on time and efficiency as well as its advancement.

Teams are already focused on that! They are not obsessed with price like most of the people.
Most of the people, but not all! I don`t think about price that much, my goal is very high and
I wait that to come. I wait 1 trillion market cap, and I believe that will happen in next 10 years.
   I am very reasonable with my prediction. Optimistic people think it will happen late this year,
or next one. Even if it happens for couple years that`s ok, imagine what can happen in next 10
years that. Think far in the future when you make investments.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:21:56 PM

I very much hope that this year we will still exceed a trillion dollar mark, despite the fact that today bitcoins are sold not through exchanges, but simply via Skype, if they did it through exchanges, they simply killed would the market or on the contrary pumped up with money.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

A trillion is what everyone is looking at right now seeing as the 250 billion mark has already been reached before so it will not be very hard to get to again. A trillion is the next mark that we should all be looking forward to which would mean the prices of all of the coins will go way up than they have ever been before and the investors who got in now would be making a lot of money from it.

VuDepTrai

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

I think this is very normal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: