Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any way to earn 5% interest/profit per month  (Read 22662 times)
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

You can earn 5% interest per month in the crypto market if you have the knowledge and experience in trading then it is not difficult.
If you have time to research carefully the new coins or tokens, then it will be profitable and not bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

Hello there right now i have got approx 20,000USD with me and i want to invest them...i am looking for an investement where i can earn about 3-5% per month and my 20k USD stay safe as well....Can mining provide me that return...please suggest me some options

Actually, there's nothing can give a guarantee 100% of that fix profit in a month, even if it was mining, 20,000USD is a good capital to build your own mining rig, but it also will take more cash at maintenance and of course the ROI will much longer than expected

Trading ? dont hope it too much, more people like us also want a profit like that

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

Yes, it is easy to earn 5% profit/month in crypto by doing 1-2 good trades. Entry and exit points matter.

Besides this, PundiX was doing an airdrop of 7% of the NPXS coins that you hold on 30th of every month. and this airdrop of 7% will continue till Dec.2018.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

If you are strong in the maintenance and supply of electricity costs for Bitcoin Miners is very good for you.

Maybe if trading for Cryptocurency is not recommended now because the market is downtrend, but the market cannot be guessed maybe a month ahead the price will rise again.
How much could mining earn currently? I heard that you can get ROI in around 6 months, but i also heard that mining can only get a break even now (income = maintenance + electricity cost).
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

5% per month is fairly too reasonable to ask, I know of some experience traders who make an average of 20% profit monthly. I have in the past invested with them with 10% return monthly and capital back after 6 months before I decided to learn trading myself. The best recommendation is to trade yourself, though it requires a lot of learning and skills. I do not trust any investment site, there are usually no guarantee as one can lose or get scammed afterwards.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:10:49 AM

5% per month is fairly too reasonable to ask, I know of some experience traders who make an average of 20% profit monthly. I have in the past invested with them with 10% return monthly and capital back after 6 months before I decided to learn trading myself. The best recommendation is to trade yourself, though it requires a lot of learning and skills. I do not trust any investment site, there are usually no guarantee as one can lose or get scammed afterwards.
Pretty reasonable I must say and as long as you can trade well, there is no market you will trade, that will not be able to give you something like that. It is however a very good way to approach the market, as you would not be so keen on looking for a big win and all you are so much concerned about is how to at least, make something substantial and you will realize that as long as you can keep executing your plans well, you won't be over working yourself and your emotions, and you will easily be able to hit your target and even more as time goes on. What has put a lot of people into trouble is that they were just busy looking to make all the money they can think of overnight.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:32:59 AM

Pretty reasonable I must say and as long as you can trade well, there is no market you will trade, that will not be able to give you something like that. It is however a very good way to approach the market, as you would not be so keen on looking for a big win and all you are so much concerned about is how to at least, make something substantial and you will realize that as long as you can keep executing your plans well, you won't be over working yourself and your emotions, and you will easily be able to hit your target and even more as time goes on. What has put a lot of people into trouble is that they were just busy looking to make all the money they can think of overnight.
Bitcoincahs is 13% up in last several days, its easy to make much more than 5% profit monthly. Observe the market and try to pick just top coins, even thou little ones can rise much more they are more risky. With top coins you always know that in some moment prices will rise. In trading with cryptocurrencies everything is possible, even to lose money, don`t forget that so be careful with your trades. I learned that in a hard way, now I`m more long term trader, I wait moment to sell.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

It is possible to distribute such capital to several cryptocurrencies that have real activity and receive such a percentage of profit stably and maybe more
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:55:14 AM

You can earn 5% interest per month in the crypto market if you have the knowledge and experience in trading then it is not difficult.
If you have time to research carefully the new coins or tokens, then it will be profitable and not bad.
5% per month is actually nothing too hard to come by, as long as you know what you are doing as a trader, and you are not approaching the market without a strategy at all. What is important is to know the pairs you are trading, stick with a strategy and execute them pretty well without any emotion, look for a market that can easily go well with you plans and then you will see yourself doing pretty good over time.

However, this is not something that is impossible, considering the fact that in some cases, you can even make more than that, but when you are realistic with your potential earning, it is always a better thing than being too off the board.
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

I would not recommend crypto investments for anybody, who wants a stable profit, while having the funds very safe. No missunderstanding, I love crypto, but this market is changing too fast, and people can not be 100% sure of anything.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:30:53 AM

Bitcoincahs is 13% up in last several days, its easy to make much more than 5% profit monthly. Observe the market and try to pick just top coins, even thou little ones can rise much more they are more risky. With top coins you always know that in some moment prices will rise. In trading with cryptocurrencies everything is possible, even to lose money, don`t forget that so be careful with your trades. I learned that in a hard way, now I`m more long term trader, I wait moment to sell.
That is actually something that will depend on your style of trading as well as how well you are able to execute your trading plans and strategies effectively. However, the fact that BCH moved that huge does not mean you will always get to see that every time and sometimes, you may even miss such trade, and probably wait for a retrace before even getting in.

What is important however is to always have a strategy to approach every trade and make sure you execute those strategies with huge discipline as the case may be? Market is always going to be unpredictable, but I believe with a good strategy and execution, 5% is not something that would be hard to get.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:34:14 AM

5% amonth is high return for pasif income but will be low return for active income, if you want to make that return from active income is better jump in to trading. Because in mining can be not profitable when the crypto price downtrend but in trading we can short  the price if the price down and make sure use low leverage.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:06:49 AM

There is alot of bad advice in this thread. People basically posting the same thing over and over again.

The OP already replied on May 18th that he is looking for something safe, and all your advices of "trading" is not considered a safe investment. His last reply was also on May 19th and hasn't returned since, so why is this thread being bumped up?

Anyways for those that are still interested to know and want a SAFE way to earn almost 5% per month, its basically what bitcoinf*ck said on May 21th.

By Lending your BTC.

You basically use a broker like Bitmex, fund your account with BTC. For the last year pretty much, the funding rate was towards the longs. So if you were in a perp trade you would get paid 3 times a day. If you look at the https://www.bitmex.com/app/fundingHistory you will see that you would get 2.5% for the last 30 days.

You basically do a long trade on the perps, and you short your trade on the futures. Either the March or June 2019 futures since price will obviously change. You don't make 5% per month but its 2.5% and its pretty impressive and pretty safe.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:59:38 AM

I think if you margin lend your money out, like on Poloniex, people always want to borrow money to trade, so margin lending that 20k should bring you more than 3-5% a month and check other trading platforms that allow you to margin lend for a profit and daily interest rate from borrowers who are willing to pay you interest to borrow on your money. I think right now this is the safest way to get some money on your money. I too will be looking at lending even though I don't have much money at all right now, but even with one grand if I could make 3-4 bucks a day I would be really happy right now and that would buy me some noodles, egg and milk lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:16:00 AM

Hello there right now i have got approx 20,000USD with me and i want to invest them...i am looking for an investement where i can earn about 3-5% per month and my 20k USD stay safe as well....Can mining provide me that return...please suggest me some options
For sure return per month either you need to learn to trade the market or you need to invest with someone who is already experienced and trading the market with consistent profit. You may set a profit percentage with that trader but before investing you amount anywhere a deep search needs to be done about the trader's profile. Some genuine investment firms trading currency market do an agreement for such return, even they provide post dated cheques for fix return if investor wants it, such investment  firms are giving 2% fixed return + variable, it means 2% return is fixed, if profit per month is more than 2% then it will be devided by 2. Ofcourse forex account will be on investor's name and he/she can monitor the progress with investor password.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:31:10 AM

Even those who are in the lending business who gives 1% per day interest is also at high risk of not getting paid. I don't think there is a business that guarantees 5% interest per month on your investment. After posting this, someone might send you a PM offering you to hold your funds in exchange for a 5% interest per month, but what you will get is also your money and they are just trying to invest your money in something else where they can earn from it. Still risky.
crypto.james

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:05:23 PM

Bots are doing good now-a-days , especially High frequency trading

Hodl is outdated now , its better look for day trading ....
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:09:32 PM

Bots are doing good now-a-days , especially High frequency trading

Hodl is outdated now , its better look for day trading ....

Getting interest per month is very easiest thing there are lots of availabilities are also in many business also but in cryptocurrency the interest of getting profit is very less because this is unstable scenario surrounding us that's why I am saying this is not worth of Bill to accept cryptocurrency interest.

bronceado

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:38:07 PM

Hi Mate,

Check Peculium, they are on Beta phase II.

The current IA is working on 99.8% on positive trades over 50 people during last month.

First message!  Grin
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:35:53 PM

5% per month is not a low amount so you need to take at least a bit of risk. You can minimize the risk by diversifying your portfolio. Probably you are not a trader so your only choice is to invest in some kind of funds. Have a research on CountingHouse Fund. You might find it suitable for your needs. They are getting their audit done these days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: