Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:44:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CDNcoin] CPU only, Fast tx, * NO PREMINE *, prime algo, from China | Offic  (Read 20245 times)
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:48:23 PM

because it is true  Cool

I have been saying it to people for ages that the time will come when other countries will start to create their own alt-coins..which is the case now which will have huge potential.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:51:46 PM

The coin is more active than most new coins so I will continue to mine this one. Difficulty 8.99 with 5000 workers on the pool.

MisO69
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:53:19 PM

because it is true  Cool

I have been saying it to people for ages that the time will come when other countries will start to create their own alt-coins..which is the case now which will have huge potential.

Yes!! and if you are too prejudice to mine a coin from another country because its a shitcoin or a shitcountry well then you are just throwing money away.
rocketron

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 03:56:38 PM

because it is true  Cool

Yes!! and if you are too prejudice to mine a coin from another country because its a shitcoin or a shitcountry well then you are just throwing money away.

+1, every country is entitled to create their own coin, it is alot more promising to mine a new alt-coin from a different country than one of the many new alt-coins released here everyday, 90% of them will die.

a newly created coin from a different country has huge potential because it will be embraced by the people of that country and they will look at it as there own version of bitcoin,
EarthcoinMOON

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:14:04 PM

because it is true  Cool

+1, every country is entitled to create their own coin, it is alot more promising to mine a new alt-coin from a different country than one of the many new alt-coins released here everyday, 90% of them will die.

a newly created coin from a different country has huge potential because it will be embraced by the people of that country and they will look at it as there own version of bitcoin,

i think that in your way to scam people you are losing one of the main points of cryptocurrency. that it is international...
rocketron

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:15:52 PM

yes it is traded internationally but you seem to be missing the point.

just because a coin is made in a different country it does not make it a scam-coin.

you are being somewhat racest here, in that no other country is allowed to create an altcoin in your view, or if it does it is a scamcoin.
EarthcoinMOON

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:28:38 PM

just because a coin is made in a different country it does not make it a scam-coin.

you are being somewhat racest here, in that no other country is allowed to create an altcoin in your view, or if it does it is a scamcoin.

what makes it a scamcoin is the fact that they state it will forecast weather shit while this clearly cant be done. also that it is just a copy but this is what all shitcoins do. so it is scamcoin and shitcoin. i am not a racist. when chinese make good things those things are good. when chinese make shitty things then those are shitty things. this coin is a shitty one. And you are trying to promote it because you wasted your time mining it...
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:16:49 PM

what makes it a scamcoin is the fact that they state it will forecast weather shit while this clearly cant be done. also that it is just a copy but this is what all shitcoins do. so it is scamcoin and shitcoin. i am not a racist. when chinese make good things those things are good. when chinese make shitty things then those are shitty things. this coin is a shitty one. And you are trying to promote it because you wasted your time mining it...

For the coin itself, it is a good coin, no pre-mine...

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
cxd9989

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:02:26 AM

This is a very good 一枚 coins, no pre-dug, clear block open and transparent, coins coming shelves in China's major trading platform, I like this coin.
thecapitalr

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:28:14 PM

if this coin is very popular in china, please point me in the direction of a Chinese message board which discusses this coin. I have Chinese friends who can translate for me.
Morticio

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:35:20 PM

if this coin is very popular in china, please point me in the direction of a Chinese message board which discusses this coin. I have Chinese friends who can translate for me.

For find these boards, the better way it's use the QQ adress. Nothing to translate. So, "QQ 83830855" in google. That give some result. If he find something interesting, i hope you come back so say it to us!
EarthcoinMOON

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:39:52 PM

For find these boards, the better way it's use the QQ adress. Nothing to translate. So, "QQ 83830855" in google. That give some result. If he find something interesting, i hope you come back so say it to us!

it looks like not even the chinese give a damn about this coin! lol
tucksmcgucks

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:55:13 AM

Could someone please upload the wallet files to Mega or Dropbox or something PLZ?? 

The devs website download link is SLOW AS HEEEELL and seems to be stalled/broken
crike

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 05:57:46 AM

Could someone please upload the wallet files to Mega or Dropbox or something PLZ?? 

The devs website download link is SLOW AS HEEEELL and seems to be stalled/broken
Here you go sir

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9615270/cdncoin-solo.zip

BTC: 19GwYWZjY3RczZFCS7S64AikrARuyZ7Zoc
tucksmcgucks

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 06:26:25 AM

Here you go sir

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9615270/cdncoin-solo.zip

Thank You!!!!! Smiley
jungle_dave

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:21:06 PM

LTC was considered a scamcoin, so was quark, XPM and my personal favorite DOGE Smiley
CDN has the same scientific potential that XPM holds so he argument that it can't be used for quantum computations is unfair. Will it? thats a question but that remains to be answered. With the current protectionist policies of the Chinese central government regarding BTC a Chinese altcoin could be the catalyst needed to change the acceptance of crypto-currencies in China.
Which one do you think that the Central comity  will back?
This could be a game changer, maybe not but I like the effort and think it might have potential.

Im holding on to the few coins I have and would advise others to do the same. Yes there is allot of Chinese discussion on this crypto coin, it needs better publicity in the non Chinese speaking community and a good exchange but I am sure that will happen soon.

raspcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:08:17 PM

Has anyone successfully compiled it from source?

MisO69
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:20:36 PM

because it is true  Cool

I knew there are other smart people out there too.  Wink I just hope we are speculating on the right one.
raspcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:27:32 PM

Has anyone successfully compiled it from source?

I solved the problem by adding libleveldb.a and libmemenv.a from Primecoin's leveldb directory. That should do the trick for those who could not compile it.

thecapitalr

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:39:19 AM

so did anything ever come of this coin? is this actually traded anywhere or is this a joke
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: