Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cobinhood listing aCT (AIRDROP+TRADING CONTEST)  (Read 123 times)
Mr.Tactics (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 6

Reading "white paper" becames a hobby for me :D

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:01:01 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 03:00:41 PM by Mr.Tactics

Are you a fan of Achain ?!
the coin that sold 3000 Btc in 61 Second on their ico
Act got listed in cobinhood Exchange so you can trade Act with ( Zero Fees) in this pair :
Act / Btc
Campaign :
there is Also ongoing Promotion Campaign will continue to 1 June .. it includes :
1) AirDrop
2) Trading Contest )
Check the Rules At Cobinhood Exchange: https://cobinhood.com/campaign/airdrop-center
https://cobinhood.com/campaign/trading-contest-act

& If you want to know what is Achain .. I will try to Tell you about their Blockchain in Simple words …
Achain is a public blockchain platform that enables developers of all levels to issue tokens and create smart contracts, dapps and blockchain systems.
What makes Act a good blockchain is :
1) 1000 Transaction per Second
2) They have wallet & Platform
3) DPos Algorithm that makes it energy efficient more than PoW also It is the most democratic algorithm
4) they have released 8 Projects & more than 30 assets expected to be lunched
5 ) their smart contract coding language is “Lua” ..it’s more popular than Solidity & easy to learn ..Achain also supports Solidity, Java and C#
6) ease of forking
they are the winner of China Blockchain Innovative Application competition 2016 & China Blockchain Development Competition 2017

About Achain Ico :
as mentioned, They Raised 3000 Btc in 61 Second on Ico & They have strong Community with 20000 volunteers & Members
so If you want to buy Act ..you can buy it with zero fees from Cobinhood exchange & you may benefit from Airdrop Campaign & trading contest .

Good Luck guys

If u need perfect translation..En to Ar Contact me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: