Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BRAND NEW] ATI 290X 290 280X 270X 270 BRAND NEW GPUs directly from Taiwan  (Read 42094 times)
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:37:42 AM

What kind of Asus MOBOs are still available if any...

You'd have to give a me a specific model, as we are cleared of most inventory here.
jaxvier

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:43:22 AM

how much is the 60mh/s miner selling for?
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:07:07 AM

Hello, the 60MH/s ASIC is currently 7995 USD with 150 USD EMS shipping worldwide.
dozerz
Legendary

Activity: 2217
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:04:17 AM

another reminder....

space for rent, shilling for sats
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 11:22:38 AM

Hello, the 60MH/s ASIC is currently 7995 USD with 150 USD EMS shipping worldwide.

Who is the manufacturer of the units and the chips?

culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 02:53:08 PM

Dragon Mining Technology Co.

Chips are A2 made by Innosilicon.
mazuma

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 08:50:09 PM

Im hesitant purchasing from you again . The 270's i bought, EVERY SINGLE FAN DIED, Not one card with working fans, thats not a knock to you since obviously MSI and its shit quality is at fault here. Here is the thing, EVERY SINGLE riser you gave me is burnt, i had to replace each one of them with better quality risers, while your character as a seller is good, the parts you sell are shit bro. I'm just letting people know, warrantying all the way to taiwan would be a straight up bitch.
Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 10:30:19 PM

Im hesitant purchasing from you again . The 270's i bought, EVERY SINGLE FAN DIED, Not one card with working fans, thats not a knock to you since obviously MSI and its shit quality is at fault here. Here is the thing, EVERY SINGLE riser you gave me is burnt, i had to replace each one of them with better quality risers, while your character as a seller is good, the parts you sell are shit bro. I'm just letting people know, warrantying all the way to taiwan would be a straight up bitch.

I think you just don't know what you're doing...I've got the same MSI R9 270s and the same risers bought right here. No problems.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
sandpaper

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 01:51:43 AM

How can he mess up using a riser? You plug it in and go.
mazuma

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:20:49 AM

WOW, you guys cant read can you. Im not saying Cul had anything to do with my risers fucking up, im saying that the risers he gets from his supplier are faulty. And to the idiot who says i dont know what i am doing ? Right, because once a video card gets running with proper cooling (not max fan speed), and all of a sudden fan starts dieing, it must be something i did right? Moron, 270s by MSI are plagued by this issue, go read around.

edit: and the risers ARE shit, for one, they sit loosely in the PCI slot, compared to the others i got, they go in firm with little play. I am not saying CUL's character is bad, im just letting people know my experience that the parts i GOT , risers and MSI cards are fucking shit. That's all. Plus i had  a bad PSu from cul, i warranty'd by myself, so from the cards + motherboard + ram + risers + PSU, i bought, cards and risers were the worst. The seller is a good guy tho but we are not talking about that.
Chronikka

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:49:01 AM

WOW, you guys cant read can you. Im not saying Cul had anything to do with my risers fucking up, im saying that the risers he gets from his supplier are faulty. And to the idiot who says i dont know what i am doing ? Right, because once a video card gets running with proper cooling (not max fan speed), and all of a sudden fan starts dieing, it must be something i did right? Moron, 270s by MSI are plagued by this issue, go read around.

edit: and the risers ARE shit, for one, they sit loosely in the PCI slot, compared to the others i got, they go in firm with little play. I am not saying CUL's character is bad, im just letting people know my experience that the parts i GOT , risers and MSI cards are fucking shit. That's all. Plus i had  a bad PSu from cul, i warranty'd by myself, so from the cards + motherboard + ram + risers + PSU, i bought, cards and risers were the worst. The seller is a good guy tho but we are not talking about that.

So he's a great guy and all but you come in here trolling his thread like a moron?

I'm guessing you bought sata cables. If so read this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/23o8yo/burned_through_sata_powered_riser_on_r9_270/

If not then you probably didn't undervolt your cards properly. If you did there is no way you would be drawing 50+ watt through the riser.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
mazuma

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:13:56 AM

oOMFG.. Dude i'm trolling?, let me show you tomorrow where exactly its burnt, its the riser itself that burnt, and very loose in the slot also another reason for what i mean by shit risers. And yes i already know sata can't handle much power, stupid is stupid. And wtf does fan dieing have to do with undervolt. Dude please stop.

Also i wasnt here to bad mouth cul, he's not even selling computer parts, im just applying deductive reasoning and stating because the supplier for the parts he sold before were so shit, id be iffy about buying something from taiwan. I am allowed to provide constructive feedback, be gone.
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 09:59:30 AM

Very sorry to hear these problems with the risers and cards, I will replace them if you would like.

Contact me via PM.

Culex

9feet

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 12:33:57 PM

Msi r9 270 fans are shit no doubt.
It sticks every now and then nothing oiling wont fix.
The ribbon risers are bad because soldering beneath the blue taping is low quality.
You get what you pay for, just get usb risers.
klear

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:28:27 AM

Msi r9 270 fans are shit no doubt.
It sticks every now and then nothing oiling wont fix.
The ribbon risers are bad because soldering beneath the blue taping is low quality.
You get what you pay for, just get usb risers.

confirmed, waiting for rma on 2 msi 270s. msi's RMA system is pretty great though.

culexevilman has been very accommodating to me, I've recommended people buy from him for a while.
M31

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:50:30 PM

I've had a culex Sapphire R9 290 suddenly die on me (it wasn't even a miner card, but the card for my main PC - which is filled with nothing but the most expensive, highest quality components possible).  Trying to get warranty repair is turning out to be a total PITA.

Has anyone else had to go through this, who may be able to help me through the process?

The want a receipt, and place of purchase.

I'm in Canada.

Thanks!
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 07:00:11 AM

I've had a culex Sapphire R9 290 suddenly die on me (it wasn't even a miner card, but the card for my main PC - which is filled with nothing but the most expensive, highest quality components possible).  Trying to get warranty repair is turning out to be a total PITA.

Has anyone else had to go through this, who may be able to help me through the process?

The want a receipt, and place of purchase.

I'm in Canada.

Thanks!

Sent email with invoice hope it can help you out.
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784

Dream become broken often

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:46:55 PM

culexevilman,

How are you resisting the urge to rip open every box n start mining with all that is sitting on the shelves, so lonely...I bet they are just begging to be used Grin

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 06:36:25 AM

In my experience, not with this guy, but I had like 5 MSI card fans completely failed on me, and had to return em for replacement warranty. It seems that a specific line of these cards are faulty.
Tough luck, you must of gotten the samething I gotten. If I didn't get warranty however, I would of just opened the card up, and either replaced the fans, or oiled them with proper oiling.
This works too, but the warranty was just really a convience, just drop them in, and get new packaged ones immediately.

I been sticking to Asus cards, they have done me well, and others.

Anyways my two cents.

edit: and the risers ARE shit, for one, they sit loosely in the PCI slot, compared to the others i got, they go in firm with little play. I am not saying CUL's character is bad, im just letting people know my experience that the parts i GOT , risers and MSI cards are fucking shit. That's all. Plus i had  a bad PSu from cul, i warranty'd by myself, so from the cards + motherboard + ram + risers + PSU, i bought, cards and risers were the worst. The seller is a good guy tho but we are not talking about that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 01:08:33 AM

culexevilman,

How are you resisting the urge to rip open every box n start mining with all that is sitting on the shelves, so lonely...I bet they are just begging to be used Grin

I am actually in the process of liquidating the store and mining farm and equipment to move onto new ventures. So much work has taken up the past few month, just finishing some loose ends here and there.

If anyones interested in a nice bargain GPU's mainly Gigabytes R9 280x, Seasonic X1250 PSU, motherboards and CPU RAM SSD and etc, pm me.

In my experience, not with this guy, but I had like 5 MSI card fans completely failed on me, and had to return em for replacement warranty. It seems that a specific line of these cards are faulty.
Tough luck, you must of gotten the samething I gotten. If I didn't get warranty however, I would of just opened the card up, and either replaced the fans, or oiled them with proper oiling.
This works too, but the warranty was just really a convience, just drop them in, and get new packaged ones immediately.

I been sticking to Asus cards, they have done me well, and others.

Anyways my two cents.

Seems like MSI's does not have too much of a reputation outside of Taiwan, although they are actually one of the top 3 brands here locally, ASUS GIGABYTE and MSI.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: