Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:32:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Refurbished Miner Site. www.NTXbitcoin.com  (Read 413 times)
omegahertz (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:06:38 PM

Hello Everyone.

Just wanted to introduce myself and NTXbitcoin.com.

I'm reselling bitcoin miners and other bitcoin merchandise. All my inventory is IN STOCK and ready to ship.

Originally I resold on ebay and craigslist. Ebay charged too much on fees and required paypal mostly, and craigslist was painful and only targeted one city/region at a time. To counter this, I stood up NTXbitcoin.com to showcase my inventory.

Please take a look at my site and let me know what you think. I'm open to constructive criticism. I'm consigning most of the items so prices flexible up to a certain point. I have a list of references and willing to do business via email, text, phone, skype, smoke-signal, etc. Smiley

http://www.NTXbitcoin.com
chanberg

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:05:32 PM

You should stick to ebay and craigslist... No one here is going to pay 600 dollars for a Jalapeno when its shipping for 300 from BFL Website...

250 for a raspberry Pi kit? lol - thats highway robbery man
1800 for a single when its shipping for 900

omegahertz (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:26:03 PM

Thanks for the constructive criticism.

prices are flexible
Always willing to work with people on pricing.

I should also mention the Pi is pre-setup with the user's pool and configured with the LCD screen. You have to build the LCD panel from the kit and that's not the easiest task for a beginner.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: