Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale - 20ghash in block erupters and bit furys - full set up  (Read 1854 times)
sevoque (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:47:37 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 05:57:46 AM by sevoque

Hi Guys,

I posted this on another thread someone had made as they were asking about the ASIC USB gear.

I have for sale:

31 x USB Block erupters of the 333mhash variety - total 10.323ghash - pending sale with Benga
4 x Bit Fury - 2.5ghash each - total 10ghash - still available

I also have 3 x 10 port USB Hubs complete with a PSU as well as an extra (and practically brand new) 6 port USB hub I use solely for the furys that I have bought a very handsome little USB fan for to keep those beauties cool!

I'm UK Based, I am looking to sell the lot in one go to someone for a decent price in either BTC or £ via bank transfer. I can get it shipped within 24-48hours and provide full tracking, I am happy to do european / worldwide for whatever the shipping cost would be on the weight.

I have received a lot of PM's about buying individuals blocks or bit furys, and I really just don't want the hassle. If no one bites then I will most likely put them up on ebay in blocks of 10 for the erupters and 1 lot for the furies.

Please post here in the thread and not PM me.

Thanks and regards

Sevo

EDIT: Just FYI - I won't be home until a couple of days time, at which point I can do the shipping immediately.

EDIT2: Maybe posting some pics will help, lol. Will get them up tomorrow =)
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:42:45 AM

Sale via escrow? Too many scammers around to send money first unfortunately Sad
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:46:30 AM

Sale via escrow? Too many scammers around to send money first unfortunately Sad

Naturally I'm happy to do escrow.

Please let me know how much you are offering and also where you are based?

Much thanks! Happy New Years!

Sev
mbenga

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:03:12 AM

i offer 1.2 BTC for the erupters lot including shipping to spain. We can negotiate scrow service or payment option for both security.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:05:45 AM

i offer 1.2 BTC for the erupters lot including shipping to spain. We can negotiate scrow service or payment option for both security.

Hi Benga.

I would do 1.4 btc , I can't do it for any lower I'm afraid. Ideally I wanted 1.5.

Bare in mind this includes 3 USB hubs and a psu as well as shipping from UK

Thanks
clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:07:12 AM

How much (fiat) for the fury?

Where abouts in the UK are you dude
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:08:52 AM

How much (fiat) for the fury?

Where abouts in the UK are you dude

Manchester Smiley

Im looking for at least £110 per fury.

If all 4 are purchased at once I can provide the 6 port usb hub with the handsome little fan Smiley

Both brand new and cost circa £50
phoenixsilverbird

Activity: 154

BUYING ANTMINER S1!!!

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 01:56:47 PM

Can you show us a few pictures, make sure to put a piece of paper with your bitcointalk username and the date so we know is legit.

Lightwave

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:04:49 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 11:14:34 AM by Lightwave

Post deleted.
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:23:30 PM

Will buy all bitfury 2.5gh/s for £400 inc postage to London, let me know if interested and we'll sort something out.

Yep, thats fine with me, I am actually coming down to london in a few days time so could potentially collect it from me from Euston or depending where you are even closer? Smiley

Let me know

Thanks

Sev
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:25:45 PM

Can you show us a few pictures, make sure to put a piece of paper with your bitcointalk username and the date so we know is legit.

Happy to do that as soon as back in manc, give me 24hours and will get this done =]
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:48:55 AM

id do 0.25 for the 4 furys.

sevoque (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:49:29 AM

altogether? No can do sorry =)
vm1990
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:56:26 AM

not sure why so many people are paying and asking over the odds for used hardware these days when you can get new cheaper.... too many people got to much money for xmas. 1ghs is worth around 0.6 these days... never mind also let me know if anyone pulls out im always looking for mining gear (mostly usb block erupters right now)

sevoque (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:58:17 AM

not sure why so many people are paying and asking over the odds for used hardware these days when you can get new cheaper.... too many people got to much money for xmas. 1ghs is worth around 0.6 these days... never mind also let me know if anyone pulls out im always looking for mining gear (mostly usb block erupters right now)

Hi VM,

I would sell everything listed above for 2.4btc. I haven't had anyone firm up there offer with me yet as i'm getting a lot of umming and arring. I would include shipping from the UK with that too.

Regards

Sev
vm1990
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 01:08:59 AM

Hi VM,

I would sell everything listed above for 2.4btc. I haven't had anyone firm up there offer with me yet as i'm getting a lot of umming and arring. I would include shipping from the UK with that too.

Regards

Sev

sorry your way way way out of what im willing to pay. even for uk based hardware. 13ghs blades are only going for 1.1 and im only after the erupters for a matching mining collection. if you get your prices then fair enough but my offer for all devices wonto above 1.1 as for me its simply not worth it iv just seen 40ghs go for 1.3btc

sevoque (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 01:10:31 AM

Hi VM,

Regards

Sev

sorry your way way way out of what im willing to pay. even for uk based hardware. 13ghs blades are only going for 1.1 and im only after the erupters for a matching mining collection. if you get your prices then fair enough but my offer for all devices wonto above 1.1 as for me its simply not worth it iv just seen 40ghs go for 1.3btc

Fair enough, fully understand.

In the UK the markets are a different story I guess, but if your UK based too then you will be familiar with what the hardware costs over here and also what online retailers are selling at. Best of luck with purchases Smiley

Sev
sevoque (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:25:39 AM

Guys, im gona drop the price on this to 2 btc. If there is no interest within 24hours I will stick the lot on ebay.

If shipping outside of UK then buyer pays shipping

Thanks very much =)

Sev
vm1990
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 10:32:26 AM

Guys, im gona drop the price on this to 2 btc. If there is no interest within 24hours I will stick the lot on ebay.

Thanks very much =)

Sev

be careful with ebay. i do know the markets in the UK what colours are the usb block erupter. i might be willing to part with a bit more for harder to get colours

sevoque (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 10:33:01 AM

Thanks very much =)

Sev

be careful with ebay. i do know the markets in the UK what colours are the usb block erupter. i might be willing to part with a bit more for harder to get colours

uploading pics, give me 5mins Smiley

BUT FYI - Orange silver black and blue

Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: