Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 05:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the video that every man and woman in this world should see ...before die  (Read 682 times)
visaco (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:54:43 PM

waaaaaaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

I have told you NEM will make you a millionaire and we have made it ...IOST is the new baby Money making machine.  keep an eye on this little Monster...
Johnny Bitcoinseed

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Johnny Bitcoinseed

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 05:40:03 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 05:59:48 PM by Johnny Bitcoinseed

Quote from: jongameson link=topic=393455.msg4241811#msg4241811 date=1388511119

I can't even watch it cause I already know teh secret.  Teh secret is Jesus
[/quote
Oh, you mean that bronze age guy that was tortured on some sort of two sticks nailed together device.  

PS.  That was a long time ago, before printing presses and science and all sorts of human development.  Best get up to speed my friend - you are living in the ancient fossilized past.  The human race has progressed what, 2000+ years since then?

I suggest you submit your Stonehenge era ideas where they are more appreciated.  The rest of us have moved on and left that time period in the dust along with trilobites, T Rex, and Noah's flood.

Sincerely I am, Johnny BitcoinSeed .com
visaco (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:42:43 PM

Quote from: jongameson link=topic=393455.msg4241811#msg4241811 date=1388511119

I can't even watch it cause I already know teh secret.  Teh secret is Jesus
[/quote
Oh, you mean that bronze age guy that was tortured on some sort of two sticks nailed together device.  

PS.  That was a long time ago, before printing presses and science and all sorts of human development.  Best get up to speed my friend - you are living in the ancient fossilized past.  The human race has progressed what, 2000+ years since then?

I suggest you submit your Stonehenge era ideas where they are more appreciated.  The rest of us have moved on and left that time period in the dust along with trilobites, T Rex, and Noah's flood.

ok we can't go back...to the dark age(before 1930) Cheesy ... but but we can do that   moving from cryptocurrency(likebitcoin)--->cryptomoney(like e-gold)
so purchasing money(gold+silver) still a good idea...isn't it

I have told you NEM will make you a millionaire and we have made it ...IOST is the new baby Money making machine.  keep an eye on this little Monster...
Phantomf

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:29:27 PM

Awesome video thanks for sharing.  I've never seen our scam economic system presented in such an easy to understand fashion.  It's a scam that can't function with cryptocurrency and a big reason why many governments will resist it going mainstream in the future.  Cryptocurrency = freedom from BONDage!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: