Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone please explain to me why some users become legendary rank ?  (Read 356 times)
vuhoang1giang (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:49:16 AM

Hi, everyone.
It seems like becoming a full member is too difficult for me.
I have heard about merit system, but it is hard to get 1 merit point.
Being a full member is very important, I understand that my posts will get more attention if I have a good rank.
Please show me how to get merit?
I will be extremely thankful. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

Post something useful and constructive.
hoanganhbk

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

a long time ago, merit system is easier than now. i saw everyone have 40 posts will get free 100 merit. Same on you, i've joined this forum about some months, and we didn't get any free merit. So we need to try to post or replies something useful for everyone in this forum then wait for luck Cheesy.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:04:51 AM

Hi, everyone.
Being a full member is very important, I understand that my posts will get more attention if I have a good rank.
I checked 2 pages of you posts and none of them deserves a merit. Post's like this will not get you anything.

that mean so hard to be full member account.  Embarrassed

I just buy more ETH when price down below 500$. price of ETH now so high.

you should hold that NEO after Q3/2018, because NEO just go to moon during Q4.

so hard to join a bounty like that. this month i just joined 2.

good idea. But can i know link of Main ANN thread ?
this not main ANN thread .

If you want a merit, just post a constructive post, share your idea, join discussions. Make a post because you are itching to share what you think can help in the topic of discussion. Post because you want to join the discussion and not because you just want to earn merits.
theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

a long time ago, merit system is easier than now. i saw everyone have 40 posts will get free 100 merit. Same on you, i've joined this forum about some months, and we didn't get any free merit. So we need to try to post or replies something useful for everyone in this forum then wait for luck Cheesy.
What?? The merit system was implemented on January 24, 2018, old members are given merits in correspond to their ranks minimum requirements. Luck will not help you get merits, your idea and your reasons why you joined bitcointalk will help you get it. To tell you the truth about ranks, it is not a big deal because I have seen “some” high ranks with low quality posts, and there are some newbies with high quality posts. If you wanted to join campaign(s) and bounties, you need ranks, but if you need knowledge, you earn merits. Your choice, your destiny, not luck.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:09:37 AM
Merited by TMAN (1)

Merit was implemented a few months ago, there was no merit since then. Ranking up was solely done on activity (14 points on two weeks), that's why there's many legendaries and higher ranks overall.

So we need to try to post or replies something useful for everyone in this forum then wait for luck Cheesy

Don't post for merit, you'll never earn any that way. Post for yourself and don't pay attention to merit.

btw OP: TMAN'S guide to getting merit

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

You're subject title is not compatible in your Original  Post. You must change the title into "Please help me how to get merit" which is very common here in the Meta section.

No it isn't because rank here is mostly used for the signature campaign only. One more, your post will not get more attention if you have a good rank because I saw your post history and most of your post are one liner posts.

As they always say, you need to post something constructive or you must create a thread that is somehow useful here especially for the newbies around. Getting merit must not be your purpose here. Don't mind the merit, just post and post and post Smiley. They will give you if they find that you have posted constructed posts Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
puzzling_rvat

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:28:35 AM

From my point of view, merit system is a good way to protect this forum from active newcomers who want to earn money only, without any knowledge and efforts. To employ this system is a really good step forward. Stop screaming and crying about it, it's real World and real competition, Newbee and Jr.Members can't change the rules here Wink. Good luck everyone!
Flash Cunt

Activity: 69
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:47:46 AM

Some members become legendary because they aren't 'users'. they interact with the community, and they don't stick their chewing gum on the tables, or throw their crap on the floor. The puzzling rat is a good example of why some 'users' will never become legendary. 670 posts and not one merit, and he joined in January of this year - that's a fucking disgrace, and he needs to stop posting until he can stop pissing on the boards.

Join Jet Cash and other BT members in the Ivory Tower coffee lounge
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

You can do it, not so difficult as it looks like. I thought the same back in Januray.
Just browse around the meta for a while and you will find many guidelines, but here one small advice, If you know nothing about bitcoin nor blockchain you have no chance.
Learn how things work in general, learn how the forum works, you will always find a place to share your thoughts but don't chase the merit, this is bad strategy.
Just think and discuss /stay away from megathreads,off-topics and one-line comments , treat them as a plague/, if people like your way of thinking you gonna get what is need to go up, and you literally develop yourself together with your user profile here.
There are no shortcuts, just learn.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

Just use your mind.

Trust me,  if your negative and pessimistic thinking will continue (like, it is hard to get merit point, it is impossible to be a Full member ..) then you will not even get  a single merit  point.

On the other hand, you must improve yourself ( Background, skills..)  through  learning new things about cryto and other, due to knowledge is potential power, and you should change and improve your behaviours in this forum, because when you do not get some points,  then the problem is you.

Look at my profile, I got 40 merit points, and it true that they are not enough, but I still make an effort to achieve my goal (Full member) , and of course it is possible.  I will succeed in doing that.

Nothing is impossible. We can do it.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

First from. Your rank now, you need to rank up to member first, then full member, sr member before you can qualify to legendary
how do you achieve this? You need a total of 1erits for the member level, 100 for full member, 250 for sr member,500 for sr. Member and finally 1000 for legendary. You can only get merit when you post reasonable and l quality post. So get on and start posting.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

First from. Your rank now, you need to rank up to member first, then full member, sr member before you can qualify to legendary
how do you achieve this? You need a total of 1erits for the member level, 100 for full member, 250 for sr member,500 for sr. Member and finally 1000 for legendary. You can only get merit when you post reasonable and l quality post. So get on and start posting.

Why did you post this? We all know those facts, and the question asked by the OP was why and not how

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

Hi, everyone.
For you only? Its the same for everyone. Unless of course you are one of the shitposting gangstars out here.

It is not hard.
It is tough for newbies who dont read before they post.
It is tough for shitposters who spam without knowing a thing about what they are talking about.
It is tough for the people who make a thread like this about merit hoping to get merited.

Why so? You can still use your current rank and contribute to the forum discussions. After all thats what a forum is for - right? Unless you have something else in mind. Roll Eyes

Umm read my posts? Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

Hi, everyone.
Some user can be legendary, hero, Sr member and full member because they already had enough activity to rank up. In this year, 2018 we can not rank up easily because there is a merit system. You can read about merit in many articles, one of them is on this forum. I hope you 're not lazy to search it by yourself Grin I will only inform you that if you want to gain a merit, you have to be enough diligent and kind people in this forum, so you can begging another member who has sendable Merit to give you a merit. You can get merit, not from random people only, but you can join a campaign or event where you can do a task which is given by the moderator.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

so you can begging another member who has sendable Merit to give you a merit.

NO! NO! NO! That will get you put on ignore, and locked in the cesspit the spammers use.

It pays to improve your English posting skills as well.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

Why did you post this? We all know those facts, and the question asked by the OP was why and not how
It's easy Smiley because of the post count Smiley
And it looks really ontopic, contains information about the forum, seems it's helpful and quite informative.
Maybe it was not only for post count but to catch the eye of someone who wants to give out a few merits Smiley
But I can be absolutely wrong, of course Smiley
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:30:26 PM

OP man, if you can prove me why you want to be a full member, other than for you to shitpost for bounty /dig campaigns, I'll give you 5 whole merits. I dare you.
This is bull shit and I don't buy it.

pandaki85

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:12:13 PM

Hi, everyone.

As we know, becoming Legendary doesn't just happen overnight. It takes many months or years of research and experience to share the good threads for others. What I see, they don't focus to get merit. That's why only a small of bitcointalk user become Legendary, making it a hard job to get. I believe that good posts will get more attention not just because of our rank. Just stay cool and learn, we should focus to our performance because merit is bonus  Cool
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

Hi, everyone.
If you think that it is difficult to earn merit, and you will never have a rank above the member, do not even try to do something with such thoughts, and simply waste your time. If you really are interested in it, and in your goals it also includes getting new information, just gather your thoughts, and study the forum, do constructive and informative tightened posts. Spend more time in the news thread of the forum, and I assure you, if you are not lazy, you will succeed.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: