Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTO going down!  (Read 616 times)
Tera-Hash (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 05:11:17 PM

Why LOTTO coin is going down on Cryptsy, what is your opinion? should i sell the LOT i bought before losing mi investment, or i have to wait a little bit more so it will grow up??
oncebitcoinedtwiceshy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:14:22 PM

Why LOTTO coin is going down on Cryptsy, what is your opinion? should i sell the LOT i bought before losing mi investment, or i have to wait a little bit more so it will grow up??

If you buy coins for a quick buy/dump then dump. If you buy certain coins because you actually think they have something good about them then why worry if there is a 5 minute dip in exchange price.

Pick your outlook.  I find it funny how people rave about a coin and its benefits and then sell at the first sign of a dip in the market a few days after launched on an exchange.

I don't have LOT by the way, this is just a general comment!
boomerjackson

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:18:33 PM

The consensus is most of the dumping is over so the price will rise steadily until it stabilizes. Please dont dump anymore. Hold to increase value. Buy more while its cheap.
Tera-Hash (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 05:20:31 PM

The consensus is most of the dumping is over so the price will rise steadily until it stabilizes. Please dont dump anymore. Hold to increase value. Buy more while its cheap.

Ok thanks for your opinion, i think is a good coin but like you say it need to stabilizes, hope it do. Blessings

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 12:37:38 PM

you can  share some with me
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 12:41:43 PM

You should buy xrp; ripple is undervalued atm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄