Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why do many bounty projects provide fraud?  (Read 321 times)
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:03:07 AM

I think the present gift project is unlike in 2017, in terms of distribution, trust, and worse yet the project gift manager escapes the responsibility / disappears. do you feel what I feel? for the masters here, what to do if I experience it? especially for me who is new in bounty world! thanks.

Because there is no regulation about this so there are so many people are taking advantages to use this to trick and scam many people. May if there is a law about this and those ico will go through a legal action before project will released it will lessin the case about this fraud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

I think quite some project are raised just to rip people off of their money. Unfortunately no one knows which is scam or not until after it happens. This is why some project or bounty campaigns fail.  if a system is set up that will scrutinize upcoming projects and verify their genuineness, this will really help the crypto space. I think this is part of what the SEC is trying to do.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:09:58 AM

There are so many project without product,focus and without a good concept ,some of them comes you with good project but with fake identities through the profile on there social media they are all unreal, that is why one need to be very careful about what ICO you putting in your money.
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:41:18 AM

I think the present gift project is unlike in 2017, in terms of distribution, trust, and worse yet the project gift manager escapes the responsibility / disappears. do you feel what I feel? for the masters here, what to do if I experience it? especially for me who is new in bounty world! thanks.

for me as a new member here in Bitcoin forum I'll just take advantage what I have doing right now joining in any bounty campaign just hoping to have a reward after a several months but I don't blame any bounties if I experienced Fraud. I set my mind to be "Charge to Experienced" if gonna be happen to me,  but until now I don't experienced like that.
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

In bitcoin we need to become risk taker here. It's all about trust. Without trust you cant get any longer here
 You need to step back. It's all because of this frauding, too many investors are losing hope in bitcoin. They shall catch this fraud people.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

yes must have experienced and get a project that leads to fraud and I do not get anything from what we do, for me it is an experience for the future that we are more clever and meticulous in choosing a bounty project
chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

there is always a direct relation between the project itself and its ICO. If the project is genuine, then also bounty is genuine. If project is scam then you can't expect they would care for bounty.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:41:02 PM

This phenomenon occurs a lot in 2017. There are many forms of fraud. I think you should learn very carefully when joining any campaign
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

new projects that use ICO have a direct impact on Investors and local authorities. Many good projects are ultimately successful and profitable but on the other hand there are many projects of fraud and deception.
sikaola

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:26:46 AM

There are many ways to cheat, cheat, sell, cheat the community ...
richpham

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

For the purpose of releasing the ICO to scam, the failure to pay for each campaign is inevitable. I also lost their jone print time, so they could not do anything.
btc-deltacoin

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:11:27 AM

The industry allows scammers to get away from a responsibility. That's why we are representing a completely different type of people that should take responsibility on themselves, we don't have any protection. The only person that can protect you from fraud is yourself.

a b l e     / ♦️ \     New Era of Crypto Finance
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                 
soniklli

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

At the initial stage it is very difficult to recognize SCAM.
For example, some ISO projects can fake photos of team members.
When we choosing ISO we should carefully check everything, especially the website, the roadmap and previous projects of the team.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

Crypto is a new technology and many people are not yet familiar with the risks in investing on any ICO's or even in any coins. Since they think that it's easy money flowing in this technology, then people will come in and invest without doing a research. This is the reason why many developers will create new token to scam those newbies investor and make a scam exit. It's difficult to combat those scammers, the only way you can avoid them is to educate yourself if you want to invest in this technology.
KYCresistance

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

Many bounty campaigns ask their bounty hunters for KYC. They do it only after the work is done. Sometimes projects use people for months on end with no mention of KYC as all, then all of a sudden they ask for KYC at the very end after the work is done. The reason they do this is that they know a large percentage of people will not give their KYC and rightfully so.
This is stealing. They wait dor months to go by and wait till you earn hundreds of dollars, then they ask KYC and save thousands of dollars while getting free work. If KYC was such an issue then why did they not asl for it at the beginning of the ico? Another thing is many projects have faceless members noone knows. Many times I have asked if the projects team had taken KYC and was ignored. Why should we give KYC to someone who won't take KYC themselves?
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

Many of the bounties we have nowadays are scam. It will amaze you that 80% scam have been recorded so far in the year 2018. There is often no way to go after this masterminds because they concealed their true identity all through and this is possible mainly because cryptocurrency is not regulated.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

I joined bounty campaign also and I observed that there are lots of fraud project.I experienced also joining a project at first the flow of project is smooth but at the end the manager suddenly runaway and said that why he/she will pay the bounty hunters as if they are useful to the project.The investors also havent received payment because the manager said that the project failed because of the bounty members.It is clearly that they just dont want to pay everyone.So right now after experiencing those situation I always give time to make some good research before joining ICO project because fraud project are keep on increasing nowadays.
NingCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

I also feel what you feel, I join some bounties after the distribution of coin prices in the price list of coin exchange unlike when ico, the price dropped from when ico $ 0.35 ,when the exchange list 0.0002 ... $, but I still optimistic and keep learning and now I am looking for a good gift by looking at ico rating and bounty manager
stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

Earning from bounty campaigns is becoming increasingly difficult. An example is also the ubiatarplay project. The promises are often disregarded by the ico.
duoleduo

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

This is indeed the case in most of the market this year, but as a bounty hunter, we have no way to sanction these fraudsters, which makes me disappointed with the bounty mission!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: