Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you in for the TECH or MONEY?  (Read 528 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

I joined the crypto for money. I think no matter how modern technology is, if you don't have money, you still can't do anything. I will try to earn a lot of money, and then enjoy the technology of the future in the best way. And I'm sure many crypto investors don't understand anything about technology, they just know the crypto is a good opportunity for them to make money.

Same here mate, the purpose why I joined bitcoin is to earn and have money. It means people needs money because living is very costly. It is also a savings for the future needs we finds ways to earn and hit every opportunity comes along. Technology is always there and keeps improving in every day pass by but it is very easy to go through if we are going to take time to study. The best part their is earning money for survival.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

There is a MULTITUDE of news sources for Cryptocurrency news – whether that be ICO news, news about market movement, general news or regulation updates. Below are a few that my team and I use on a daily/weekly basis in order to stay updated on everything crypto.

- Coindesk (http://www.coindesk.com/ - link) – An absolute must – articles on ANYTHING crypto posted daily, as well as helpful tips on pretty much anything, mining, investing, trading, etc.

- News Bitcoin (https://news.bitcoin.com/) - Arguably the largest crypto news site on the internet

- Cointelegraph (https://cointelegraph.com/) - Probably News Bitcoins biggest competitor, same style of news, includes basically everything

- Bitcoin Warrior (https://bitcoinwarrior.net/) - More of a blog site for analysis

- News BTC (http://www.newsbtc.com/) - Technical analysis and forecasts for Bitcoin and altcoins

- Reddit – There is more cryptocurrency talk here than probably anywhere else on the internet, just do a simple search and find a good subreddit and you’re set

- Twitter – Tons of great crypto traders, enthusiasts and news sources to follow, but also a lot of “fluff” and promoting, just be careful who you take advice from

- Instagram – There have been a few pages that have popped up here and their for news, but there is also a lot of scammy style pages, one that is up to date with news and is reputable would be @CoinCoachMedia
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

Hi,

I know Bitcoin since 2014. Sold my 3 BTC for $600,-  Grin
But I made also some better profit..

I'm in the crypto for all the great innovations. Not only for the money..
When I see this video from LIT then I see a bright future for blockchain.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktBGWmWgmxw&feature=youtu.be)

It's not only about transactions.. there are so much things you can decentralize and disable the person you pay now.
That's why I think blockchain can be MUCH bigger.. I mean MUCH bigger!!  Grin

I have big expectations for crypto. I only invest in projects with innovative tech. If you do this the project will rise.  Smiley
For me too it is very important technologies because even a lot of money is earned on the cool technological projects
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:01:44 PM

I am in for money, but I am originally of a technical background and really love rading about innovation and all the new stuff that is going on  on the Blockchain nowadays.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

I here to earn money that is my frank answer but I can not earn money if I can't understand the technology of the crypto currency so it means both of them are vital.

Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

The thing about technology is that the people who understood its necessity beforehand , who underwood its potential always got rewarded.
I really think that the blockchain technology will change our lives for the better, and I am looking for the best application of that technology to make my investment.so both for me.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

My main aim of been here is to make money but this purpose can only come through if I understand the techniques by which I can acquire money here in the cryptocurrency world. So without technology there's no way you can earn money here so tech comes first.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:33:27 PM

As a matter of fact, many are just after the money not the technology behind the project these days but everyone would love to wait and get food from any project to prove itself been a good one with great tech. I love seeing and investing my money in projects with great innovations too, but profit taking is absolutely important to me too
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

A good project with good tech will surely bring in good profit in the long run. Even if the price does not justify the essence of the project in the long run, as time goes on,it will  give the right and accurate dividend. There have been instances of such projects.
Most times, the first thing i consider when investing into any project is the use case.
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

I love the technology behind blockchain but I'm in for the money
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:43:17 AM

In my views, I would rather go for both technology and money since crypto's are designed as a digital currency through it's blockchain technology where this is why it has been widely supported all over the globe. People are more interested with cryptocurrency because of the technology it had offer to people and earn generous money through their investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

Hi,

It's not only about transactions.. there are so much things you can decentralize and disable the person you pay now.

I have big expectations for crypto. I only invest in projects with innovative tech. If you do this the project will rise.  Smiley
I choose nothing because im in here for money and technology,thats why many people are getting use to cryptocurrency because of the gain and the learn they can have at the same time.aside from volatility this offers futuristic technology that may benefits by our next generatiom for sure,though as for our generation were only building this and reserving for them
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

I'm in crypto for many things. First of course for obtaining profits. Second, to follow the development of the technology around the world especially the digital currency and its very developing products. Then, crypto always gives us new surprise and emerges that lead everybody to follow and join. From here, it is also very easy to learn how to be a good trader, holder, and investor wherein the real life, it is very difficult.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:57:07 AM

A lot of people where finding much technology in dealing earning money aswell. Im getting here kind of work for money also we need this in daily life. As for now we have to learn more innovative tech as rise  in this century, to help us to make progress.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

Absolutely agree. I’m fan of Internet of Things, just dreaming about world usability of IoT near 10 years
So will be really appreciate if blockchain increases with IoT industry
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:43:52 AM

Bitcoin has so much potentiality in it. It's growing everyday. Probably, this is why it is called the fastest growing crypto currency. Many counries have legalised it and many more to go.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:48:27 AM

both.

i find the tech fascinating. the money is very interesting too. in truth i don't know enough about the tech to fully comprehend everything. i'm hoping to learn more but who knows if my old brain can take it.

i hope people are aware of the fact that the tech can triumph just as the amount of money you have tied up plummets. nothing's guaranteed in this.
zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

Money, 95% are the same.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:47:55 AM

Hi,

First days i too blindly put the money , i did not care about the project vision, people etc. so i have lost lot of money. But now i know what to do and not to do. Now invest on the concept of the project. Here have to patient. Some think over night can be millioners. It  take time. Block chain has better future.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

I am in for money because in here we can get free money by following bounty that we can found in this forum. Besides that i also doing trading for earn profit. I don't care and not interested in technology because i think it's not helps me in doing bounties or trading. But i still hope that someday i will interest about the technology that may be can applied on my trading.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: