Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you in for the TECH or MONEY?  (Read 526 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:35:50 AM

I dont want to be hypocrite here so i will be answering truthfully that i am for money since thats was my main objective in joining this forum,but going alone i am learning about the technology inside,i have come to learn about blockchain and other tech that behind every coins and projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:37:12 AM

To be totally honest, I am in for the money. Sure the tech is interesting and has huge potential in the future, but I honestly dont see it taking off within this decade.
Its like the Laser when that was invented, it was looking for an application other than pointing at things. now its in every CD drive and HDDs in the world, but it took a long time to get there.

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:43:46 AM

I would choose both. Money to keep my dreams alive, and technology to sustain mankind. Cheesy I may seem but I think my opinions are true. Maybe we could make both a good tandem, Money and Technology is the perfect match to drive us to a better future.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:48:34 AM

It's always best to to not go towards one side in any situation.
So with crypto, I'm in it for the tech and the money.

If you are only in it for the money, than the volatility will kill you and burn through a lot of your assets.
If you are only in it for the tech, than you are missing out on a chance to capitalize on the innovation of crypto and truly implement things.

As I've gotten more experience in the crypto world, I have now fully migrated to only investing in companies that offer revolutionary and game changing technologies that can actually be implemented.

This means that most of the top 50 coins are shitcoins that I won't come near.
Especially overly speculative ones with no real working product (*cough cough Eos and ADA)

For now, I am mostly in projects that offer disruptive solutions to problems created by are overly centralized and super pac controlled economies.
I am trying to see years down the road and what full on blockchain implementation will look like.

vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:52:43 AM

Well as for me, I am into the crypto space for both the money and the tech, I make money in crypto currency I also try my best to learn more thing about the space, as a developer, I plan to build an application that would run on the blockchain in the future.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:59:41 AM

Both, honestly I have no any bad acquisition towards current monetary system as they are pretty established and secure if you are careful, but still there are new ways to doing things and cryptocurrency might just be one of them soon, not missing out any trendy innovation might just give you ahead of others, tech or money.

sejhdjdt

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:46:25 AM

Money, most people can not understand encryption technology. Those of my friends who have gained a lot from the cryptocurrency market have no knowledge of technology. This does not prevent them from making a profit. Because they have a keen sense of intuition and skilled trading experience. Of course, I know that blockchain technology can change our world in the future. This perception allows people to invest in it.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:38:50 AM

I am certainly into teach. Money is a age old concept and this TECH seems very interesting to me. I feel their is huge oppurtunity to earn from here. So I think I will go for Tech.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

I am attached with it with good projects for working through which I get to know about its technology and earning good also.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

From my perspective i think people always wants money and technology both. If they get technology they will find out a solution how earns money more.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

If not for the tech,  we'll not all be here and this forum will not be in existence in the first place!  I am here for the tech and how the tech could solve our many challenges we face as human and as  society!

moneytalks1313

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

why not both ? The tech is revolutionary of course but why not make some profit at the same time
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

I am not a developer so i am in for money. But that does not mean i am not supporting the projects.
I usually buy tokens and coins and hold them for really long time frame.
but i wish i was a tech person on coding side.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

I think that few people just for the money and few people for technology. The majority here for the sake of two things

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

The money is what drew me in seeing that I could make a lot of money from investing in cryptocurrencies. Although the tech too is not bad as it is revoluntionary and the applications of the blockchain technology are endless which makes it a priceless invention but until they start using the tech in mainstream, then still here for the money

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

Always have been fascinated with the technology but of course I would be lying if I wasn't here for the money. If I had to put a number on it I would say 60 40 in favor of technology but money is certainly a big driving force here too.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:32:04 PM

I am into crypto businesses for both things: Technology and money.
For technology part I love to give money to people who are working on high tech cause it makes our lives better.
For money part, I love to share returns!

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Sysmark

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:36:51 PM

Well, I am here for both to be honest! You need to learn something new and if it is profitable you are self motivated. 
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

I like the crypto and Blockchain technology and I am interested in all the news on this topic. But I also like to make money.
I think that most people here are money.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

Everyone is here for mainly money because it’s the only way for trade system because before money people use butter system but now they are using money but time is changing nowadays people like to use money in innovative way and crypto currency is the main elements who change the conceptions so BTC the main and 1st coin who changes this conceptions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: