Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: not a good week for cryptocurrency  (Read 409 times)
Mic85saint (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:05:04 AM

still slow and slowly going down

When able to going up !!  Grin
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

Slowly going down if you bought your coins when it's on high.
But if you bought last year then it's still a nice week.

When able to going up
First 4 months were like disasters to the holders, okay move on to the next month.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cryboy24

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

Yes this is not a good week for cryptocurrency market. The price are still low. But within one or two week the market will be up.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:05:36 PM

We never know when it will go up but one thing is for sure, it go up. Just be patient and to avoid stress brought by the volatility of crypto, just monitor the price once a day.  Grin
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

Why more people think that price goes down is bad? This is good for traders. You can buy again and sell later.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

I think we as crypto traders and investors should learn to hold for longterm through the downtrends as well, if you think that your investment is solid then no need to worry, prices will grow too it is just a matter of time.

sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

This need not be taken seriously. It is matter of some tension that the crypto currency market is going down. But it is not the matter of tension for the bitcoin users as they are in the zone of investment. Bitcoin is the first of all the crypto currency coins and it is in the position to lead the market. So bitcoin users need to be calmed and the situation will change and we will have a good future.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

Well this is not a week, but almost a month, before these fluctuations were strong, but now calmed down a bit and we see small movements up and down, but the main thing is that the price is getting higher and higher. And this is probably the main reason for what we are here and tolerate all sorts of corrections.

Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

For now, the trend is still falling, and the recent rally looks more like a big rally in a bear market.
So when there's a big bounce for all of the next generation, I'm going to sell.

Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:47:26 AM

Due to the influence of the bearish trend, bitcoin has managed to drop significantly in recent days. Crypto-currencies need to enlist the support of the market to make a breakthrough and continue the rally within the uptrend. The most promising coins in 2018, in my opinion, will be IOST, NEBL, XMR, NEO.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

Indeed it wasn’t a good week despite Consensus and everyone optimistic that the event would have a positive impact on the market. Apparently we are still in a bear market and I don’t see this turning into a bull one unless we see major positive news and the end of fud.
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

Yes this is not a good week for cryptocurrency market. The price are still low. But within one or two week the market will be up.
I don't agree with you, now is a good week to buy some coins because the price is so low, if you think the high price is a good week to buy it means you have a lot to learn
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

When values of coins are going down its an opportunity for us to buy some more. What goes down must come up so expect a rise of value few weeks from now. This volatility of crypto values made it more interesting as well as profitable if you will take advantage of the fluctuations perfectly. It's not that easy though but if you are lucky then lots of profits will be generated.

I don't agree with you, now is a good week to buy some coins because the price is so low, if you think the high price is a good week to buy it means you have a lot to learn

I agree with you on this since the prices are low so let's go shopping some coins and take advantage of the future profits. Just make sure that you only invest an amount that you can afford to lose.

Why more people think that price goes down is bad? This is good for traders. You can buy again and sell later.

Buy low sell high strategy. The only problem if the coin that you wish to buy will go down the drain forever. I know its impossible but you need to consider the altcoin on which you wanted to invest your money in to avoid loss. There are lots of altcoins that are only used for pumps and dumps. So better have a good pick of altcoins to invest in.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:09:18 AM

The market is very sluggish, the market movement is very slow and sometimes very difficult to guess, I think at this time all I can do is hold all my coins, right now I also think to buy some coins, this is the right situation to buy coins and hold it for some time.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

I dont think that it is going down continuously. Look at the price analysis and you will see with each dump all the crypto currencies are gaining minimum 2-3% gain daily. If you have close look on the market then you can see some major altcoins as well as some of the newly emerging one are spiking like crazy.

Few of the coins that profited me since last week are ETH, XRP, REMME, BNB etc.

I know market goes down but I am also confident that it comes back online with goodies of profits.  Cool
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:44:45 AM

Yes, I do agree that this time there has been a very slow price movement in altcoins and in all over the crypto markets. But that doesn't mean it's going to like this for another few more days. This type of slow price movements is mostly seen before any big rally or decline and I personally think that this time we are going to see a big rally in next few weeks make sure that you take advantage of this rally and make some decent profit out of it especially in Ethereum, Neocoin, and Litecoin.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Borkin

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

It's a good time to buy. I still buy ma favorite token - SibCoin. I already by it for almost two years)
And don't regret abount it.  Big history, cool team, a lot of work.
By the way, they are always in Telegram chat - https://t.me/sibcoin_en
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

Unfortunately, the market began to slow down again. I think it will be a temporary phenomenon. It seems to me that by the end of may, Bitcoin should break the line of $ 10,000.
morkriger

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

The over buy in past months (Octover to December '17) was brutal, markets need to stabilize and follow a consistent trend, it's curious because currently average trend is following a slow but consistent rise, look at price a year ago calc an average between spikes and rebounds, draw a line and look how market price looks like a climbing vine Wink
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

Yes, this week a lot of crypto is decreasing. But actually this is not a bad week because the price down can be utilized. We can buy some coins that have good development like eth or other, then you hold. It will be profitable if the price goes up and you will get it. If you can take a chance from the downed price you will make a profit, so it may not be right if you said it was not a good week.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: