Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 22 BTC for sale via escrow or wire at GOX average  (Read 665 times)
jakedeez (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:15:26 PM

Anyone interested?
BitcoinTristate

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

+Pro Traders on LocalBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 01:31:15 AM

Can buy via direct cash deposit @ a bank of your choice. LOCALBITCOINS ESCROW ONLY

BitcoinTristate  ☎+1-917-686-6420   ..::Highest Volume Trader on Localbitcoins.com::..
    100% Feedback   $20,000 Daily Liquidity  15 Minute Cash in / Cash out   Western Union | MoneyGram | MoneyPak | CashDeposit |
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 03:35:22 AM

I hope you don't try that "send me a screen shot for verification" scam.

Edit: Based on your post history, it looks like you're a legit buyer. Good luck with the trade Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
BitcoinTristate

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 07:26:02 AM

I hope you don't try that "send me a screen shot for verification" scam.

Edit: Based on your post history, it looks like you're a legit buyer. Good luck with the trade Smiley

We have over 200 trades on LBC. We're definitely legit, no worries. We just prefer the LBC platform for escrow because they have one of the best proven track records. There are only 3 web wallets I trust and those are: Bitstamp, Blockchain.info, and LBC.

We sell a lot of Bitcoin so we constantly are needing to buy it. We're looking for bulk sellers that are willing to negotiate a long term thing.

BitcoinTristate  ☎+1-917-686-6420   ..::Highest Volume Trader on Localbitcoins.com::..
    100% Feedback   $20,000 Daily Liquidity  15 Minute Cash in / Cash out   Western Union | MoneyGram | MoneyPak | CashDeposit |
jakedeez (OP)

ICO is evil

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:30:34 PM

Allow me to reiterate... I will use escrow, I will accept payment first.  Unless you are my mother I won't ship the coins first.  I really don't care about your trust profile... Not for 22 btc.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:31:56 PM

Allow me to reiterate... I will use escrow, I will accept payment first.  Unless you are my mother I won't ship the coins first.  I really don't care about your trust profile... Not for 22 btc.

Don't blame ya there. Protect yourself at all times!

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
trynmpo

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:36:10 PM

you can use "Tomatocage" as escrow ..
BitcoinTristate

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 03:21:17 PM

Okay, use John K or TomatoCage for escrow, that's fine. We'll pay the fees if the rate is good.

You still haven't even PM'ed me ?

PS: Localbitcoins escrow is one of the longest running escrows, hands down. =/

EDIT: Nevermind I see the rate now and it is Mt. Gox average. We would want a better deal than that.

jakedeez (OP)

ICO is evil

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 03:59:18 PM

EDIT: Nevermind I see the rate now and it is Mt. Gox average. We would want a better deal than that.

Yeah, thats sort of the point.  I saw people talking about offering them at gox prices so I figured I would offer whats in coinbase for gox prices... I mean, I am not looking to unload coins here, was only offering them there because it seemed like a good deal for me.  :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: