Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC 5K? Future price discussion!  (Read 444 times)
vinasky (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:52:31 AM

Yeah, sooooooooooooo...
I am about to strap my 5 cents here)

In my last post (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3898620.0) i gave my opinion based on the DX (USD index)
But gazing into BTC chart got me thinking about life.
So, last post we were looking at midterm market movement.
And NOW lets talk about LONGTERM!

My guess is that)
Soon enough we will be looking at 5k!)

Explanation:
Weekly Ma10 support will break down after this Sunday, MA5 will push price down, next support will be MA20 at 5k lvl.
Plus USD is getting stronger wich will push the price of bitcoin down)

Good news is that the long term looks amazing!

Here is some analysis from ya boi.

BTC
https://imgur.com/gallery/tnKyD9z

DXM8(USD index) (indicators used RSI,STOCH,SAR) (Indicators are not shown in order to improve image quality)!
https://imgur.com/aEUsU6j

I would really like you to participate! What is on your mind? Lets discuss a future price!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bintangkejoraku

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

in the outline you ask about bitcoin prices in the future, you say $ 5k.
I do not think so, because bitcoin has an increasing number of enthusiasts that keep bitcoin prices on the rise.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
vinasky (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:23:47 AM

in the outline you ask about bitcoin prices in the future, you say $ 5k.
I do not think so, because bitcoin has an increasing number of enthusiasts that keep bitcoin prices on the rise.
Ok, you have your point, but you are giving me ghost info.
Hitler had many enthusiasts as weel. Why BTC enthusiasts have not kept BTC price at 20k?
All movements require support and we are looking at one right now...
Right now enthusiasts are making best market conditions in order for price to rise.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

If you didnt notice even bitcoin price dropping but its market domination continue to increase,today while bitcoin is sitting to $8,000 the market dominance is 37.5% meaning its not only bitcoin dropping its market cap but most of the altcoins too,including top 10 coins.

So if we will make a deeper look we will notice that before bitcoin hit the ground altcoins will do it first,so expect no falling that low.

Bitcoin will grow and grow,but will never come back to $5,000 thats for sure n
vinasky (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

If you didnt notice even bitcoin price dropping but its market domination continue to increase,today while bitcoin is sitting to $8,000 the market dominance is 37.5% meaning its not only bitcoin dropping its market cap but most of the altcoins too,including top 10 coins.

So if we will make a deeper look we will notice that before bitcoin hit the ground altcoins will do it first,so expect no falling that low.

1 thing that I learned from forex is that market has its rules and if you will not respect them - you are going to end up with no money.
The fact that bitcoin could fall to 5k is an amazing thing!
It will give very sturdy support to the future 36-40k upward movement!
The fact itself that we are bearish right now is very good!
Market does not approve of 1-sided movements
Getcoinsite

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

1 thing that I learned from forex is that market has its rules and if you will not respect them - you are going to end up with no money.
We have the same thought about this thing,believe it or not i love it when bitcoin will fallback even upto $3k because this will give many aspirant to purchase much than when price is higher.

But as what i was delivers the trend and for me is what reality means,im not closing and idea of getting back but i am boosting those holders and waitings for the recovery from the last years highest recorded price.

But to be transparent for both,i will be neutral and will wait until the start of Q3 ,from that we will have the idea on where we are heading..thanks for this good exchanging of ideas and visualization mate..Salute!!!
vinasky (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

We have the same thought about this thing,believe it or not i love it when bitcoin will fallback even upto $3k because this will give many aspirant to purchase much than when price is higher.

But as what i was delivers the trend and for me is what reality means,im not closing and idea of getting back but i am boosting those holders and waitings for the recovery from the last years highest recorded price.

But to be transparent for both,i will be neutral and will wait until the start of Q3 ,from that we will have the idea on where we are heading..thanks for this good exchanging of ideas and visualization mate..Salute!!!
Cheers to that!
Beers on me! Wink
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

basically the same as the other topic. you keep repeating Forex and trying to use TA but neither are relevant here. of course analysis works to some extent but that is not enough to make a speculation like this.
go to tradingview and see hundreds of them there, sometimes everyone is predicting a different thing. i can show you at least a dozen of them saying price is going to rise to $11,700

If you didnt notice even bitcoin price dropping but its market domination continue to increase,

yet another reason why market capitalization is a false factor to use for cryptocurrencies!
there are a lot of shitcoins with huge supplies like eth with 100 million and when they get dumped the total market cap takes a bigger hit just like when they get pumped the total market cap bloats that much.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Getcoinsite

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

basically the same as the other topic. you keep repeating Forex and trying to use TA but neither are relevant here. of course analysis works to some extent but that is not enough to make a speculation like this.
go to tradingview and see hundreds of them there, sometimes everyone is predicting a different thing. i can show you at least a dozen of them saying price is going to rise to $11,700

If you didnt notice even bitcoin price dropping but its market domination continue to increase,

yet another reason why market capitalization is a false factor to use for cryptocurrencies!
there are a lot of shitcoins with huge supplies like eth with 100 million and when they get dumped the total market cap takes a bigger hit just like when they get pumped the total market cap bloats that much.
You've got one good point here,i must admit that i didn't anticipate those shitcoins which I only focus on good coin that part of circulations  in market.

And youre right gain saying that market capitalization wasnt good to use a reference for any conversations here in crypto since investors of shitcoins are just putting fund to pump and dump,and dont even let their money stays for longer time.

Thanks for enlightenment mate ,i owe you one here
vinasky (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:13:09 AM

You have the point, but i won't take any information from your advice.
I am still standing strong at my point, guess cya at 5k)
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

I have no idea! which obviously bitcoin prices did not make it through the predicted rally, it is likely that prices will experience a small decline again, the current price alone shows in the order of $ 8,107 and decreased up to 1.98%.
hopefully the price will soon get support and start refocusing to the figure $ 9000 - $ 10,000
vinasky (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:25:04 AM

I have no idea! which obviously bitcoin prices did not make it through the predicted rally, it is likely that prices will experience a small decline again, the current price alone shows in the order of $ 8,107 and decreased up to 1.98%.
hopefully the price will soon get support and start refocusing to the figure $ 9000 - $ 10,000
Sure will, mate Wink
djpitagora

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

setting technical analysys aside, if BTC is going to be used as a real coin it's going to end up priced at around the mining costs, which right now are 2000-5000$, depending on the rig you have. Market imbalances fix themselves automatically after a while. Speculation alone can't keep the prices up.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:09:51 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 03:10:12 PM by fabiorem

There was a prediction from a guy, two or three months ago, saying the price would fall to 3k by June or July.

If thats the case, I'm going to prepare the fiat to buy.

setting technical analysys aside, if BTC is going to be used as a real coin it's going to end up priced at around the mining costs, which right now are 2000-5000$, depending on the rig you have.

The cost actually is around 13k. As you can see here:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/btc?HashingPower=4730&HashingUnit=GH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=1293&CostPerkWh=0.12&MiningPoolFee=1

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

There was a prediction from a guy, two or three months ago, saying the price would fall to 3k by June or July.

If thats the case, I'm going to prepare the fiat to buy.

Such predictions are many and from years it is being saying that btc would become zero. Those people who knew such FUD invested highly and got their return so much that they have become millionaire today. So avoid such rumors which is better for you only.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

it is understandable that you want to predict a big drop just because it has been dropping now and some sort of small downtrend has shaped up but no chart can tell you where this downtrend is headed. so far the $8k has been holding up nicely and despite what you think the buy support has been decent for it.
it will take a lot of sell pressure to bring it down.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:20:14 PM

I think the initial fall from $19,000 would have been the $5,000 one. Now we're too late, it's been mostly positive news people are relaxing and not so fearful anymore. I think $8,000 support is somewhat decent. I know we dipped below but it was quickly popped back up. I think we could go mid 7,000s but I doubt lower.

I totally agree. There is of course always a chance for a dip below 6k, but the fundamentals of Bitcoin are extremely good. To be honest, they have never been better and that's the reason why I believe going down to 5k would  be a tough nut to crack for the bears. And even if we would drop to 5k, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't hang out there for long. That's why I have placed a few low orders. Just in case. Who doesn't like to buy cheap coins right?!  Grin
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

I don't think the price will reduce to 5000$ by this year.It may happen in future. In case the bitcoin price move to 5000$,I will just hold my bitcoin and buy the maximum number of bitcoin with my entire savings.Because I know it is temporary one and soon the price will increase.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:33:04 PM

Graphically I believe what you say when bitcoin prices will go up instantly the price drops back, at least this week bitcoin price drop to $8000 after last week bitcoin price touched $9000. According to the chart if this situation continues it is not impossible bitcoin will breakout to the lowest price of about $ 5000- $ 3000.

But the graph is just a tool that may not happen because who has the power to change bitcoin price is fundamental. If you look at some of the news that is happening right now there is a lot of good news about the world of cryptocurrency. Moreover, yesterday's consensus that many companies will adopt cryptocurrency and blockchain, this will give positive effect to cryptocurrency market.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

I don't think the price will reduce to 5000$ by this year.It may happen in future.
If it doesn't happen this year, which is very unlikely already with $6000 being the absolute base in my opinion, it won't ever happen again.

In case the bitcoin price move to 5000$,I will just hold my bitcoin and buy the maximum number of bitcoin with my entire savings.Because I know it is temporary one and soon the price will increase.
It's never a good thing when you dump all your savings into something. The thing with this market is that regardless of how cheap it may look after a massive correction, it can always go far lower than that. If you went all in and the price tanks further, you are pretty much in a horrible situation because you have no funds left to buy the market down and to lower your average buying price. It's just a matter of logical thinking in the end.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: