Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl and sell boundaries  (Read 161 times)
fairy_fries (OP)

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

I've been hodling my coins i think long enough that instead of grabbing my profits from it, I've been losing it. Like Ebtc and prl which really went high on January but unfortunately really low by now especially Ebtc. How will it know if it's time to sell it? And i really wanna learn that candle stick they've been using as guide on trading, but it can't seem to understand it, and don't know how to read those. And even if i took closer to it, can say where the price will go so it is really not helping me to decide. Maybe I'm just to slow to learn the candle by myself. Hayss
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:11:37 AM

Hello mate don't panic because of the market situation and don't end up going panic selling,  holding is never too long until you meet your target and mind you waiting towards the end of the year is not bad or beyond and one more thing I will want to point out is if you know the coin is viable or have great potential because some coins are shitcoin and I don't know about Ebtc and pro.  shitcoins is not good for holding, only good coins can be hold.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

The price going down is normal and that is what usually happens to the market after a bull market which is why you should never buy coins during a bull market. As for the value of your coins going down, don't worry, you are not the only one and everyone has been experiencing one type of loss or another. The fact still remains that as far you hold your coins and do not sell then you will get all of your money back.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
salinaangel

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:44:57 AM

The going down of price is ordinary and that is the thing that for the most part happens to the market after a positively trending market which is the reason you ought to never purchase coins amid a buyer advertise. Concerning the estimation of your coins going down, don't stress, you are not by any means the only one and everybody has been encountering some sort of misfortune. At last bitcoin users will smile.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

I've been hodling my coins i think long enough that instead of grabbing my profits from it, I've been losing it. Like Ebtc and prl which really went high on January but unfortunately really low by now especially Ebtc. How will it know if it's time to sell it? And i really wanna learn that candle stick they've been using as guide on trading, but it can't seem to understand it, and don't know how to read those. And even if i took closer to it, can say where the price will go so it is really not helping me to decide. Maybe I'm just to slow to learn the candle by myself. Hayss

if you want to sell what you have better to sell just do not have to wait when the price will be higher again because we do not know what kind of market in the future let alone the understanding of technical analysis we have not many
it would be nice if you learn from various sources to find information on how to learn this technical analysis so you can understand it yourself.
luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

Hey, stop panicking. You have to be patient. The prices are dropping for a few weeks. But market will soon be stable again. Don't worry and keep faith in your coin. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

My advice is rather than panicking hold your coins for a bit more time. I know the price went too down for last few months. But, it's recovering and the price will increase very soon in the future.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

The usual is to buy at low price and sell it at higher price. That's the golden rule in trading. However, human as we are wanted more and we are optimistic enough that we can have profit easily. Its really good to have that confidence to trade and everything. But you can't do it anytime you want. For me, I still stick on the golden rule and find other ways to have income rather than selling at loosing rate.

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

Well those are the risks with holding. It is much easier than to do day trade but looking as your assets going down is not an easy point to be. Markets are complex however you could look up basic trading theories behind regular stock market but I don't find them to be the only thing. I do believe that if you are good at spotting when hype is forming and whenever you exit if you earned your money great. Thing is not to FOMO in or hold more. When I was trading I used to build set of rules that I would follow, because I know myself if I don't have any rules I would go in and most of the time lose my trades lol. This is gambling, specially with market like crypto and when you enter you should be happy to lose or win money.

Nobody can predict the highest peak and lowest. We can speculate but we can never know for sure, that's the beauty. If we all knew well earning quick buck could be easy. Just read a lot if you want to achieve nice ROI via crypto. Learn by try and error etc.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

I think it is not the fault of those coins or your choosing of coins at all. What happened is everyone aware of ! The BTC dumped eventually over the past 5 months and it is having trouble getting the resistance surpassed. Now most of the Altcoins in the market are directly or indirectly related to the BTC prices and thus they also get dumped by investors out of the fear.

Many times people see an opportunity of decreased prices where they see BTC as golden chance to buy at lower rates. For that most fo them dump the alts and thus the prices on alts drop too. May be you should just wait little more to see what happens in the market then take decision to switch or sell.
Fiord

Activity: 209
Merit: 103

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

I have been watching some recognized traders on you tube, and I made for myself a decision that I shouldn’t try to predict any prices by candles and graphs, and just hold, now it is falling, maybe it will start to rise in the winter, or the next year.

The BTC dumped eventually over the past 5 months and it is having trouble getting the resistance surpassed.
The main reason for this domp where Mt. Gox’s bitcoins, I hope that the rest of them wouldn’t be dumped so violently in short period of time, and marker will recover to the end of the year.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

There are coins that goes up when it hit the market and some coins that went down, even stable coins are not safe from this scenario, the market is very volatile, that is why you need to study every coin that you are investing in, if they can still keep up with their development or the project is not moving.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:02:53 PM

There are many coins and tokens that go up or down and no one can really predict. The only thing you can do is watch each project closely and see how active the Team is in implementing their roadmaps and how large the community base is growing etc. Then you can see also if coins get listed on bigger exchanges which is getting more and more difficult as more tokens come out than there are exchanges to hold them. Thank goodness there are more and more decentralized exchanges popping up so at least tokens can get a chance to get traded, but what to hold and what to sell and when is anyone's guess. I hardly get that right myself.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

Dont make worry about long term investments.Because , you need to decide your selling time for investment.You cant be rush cause you have been waiting so long.Think very carefully and wait for the market up.

HadadC

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

Wait for the best day for sell your coins.You are waiting to much , so you need to get good results.Wait for the best moment for the market and go sell them.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

You do not need to panic and keep only popular coins. Shitty boys need to be taught to sell, otherwise you lose. Or you just have to wait even longer and then maybe your coin will increase.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

When holding certain coins and wait for the price will go up, you should also take an observation and follow the improvement and activity of the project, whether it is on the list big exchanges that surely had a good value for the incoming days, not just sitting and watching the price charts that end up losing your coins.
elncrow

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:03:53 AM

Yes I think this is the best strategy. Don't sell your coin untill you are earning an optimal profit from it. Don't panic seeing the price a bit lower now. The price is increasing so I will suggest not to sell your coin at sell being panicked at lower price. Just hold it . Better days are coming.
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

8)Frankly speaking I reallyhave no idea about Ebtc and prl. But I can suggest you something that it is very natural that the price of the coins will go up and down. Its like a natural rule. many peolple gets frustrated like you and it is obvious. But you have to be paitent. Dont get nervous. You can sell your money when you think it is the right time. Cool
idioma1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:25:35 PM

Actually there is no person that will tell you buy now, but then. You have to decide by yourself.  Just remember the rule buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: