Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 08:29:15 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VMC] refund email received  (Read 537 times)
Edser (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 09:49:38 PM

Since I am not yet able to reply to other treads, I am posting here since I have lurked a long time.

On the other threads of VMC, I have received a reply on my request to get a refund. As to how long this is going to be, I do not know, but I figured I would post about it here first.
As to my stance on this, I could not decipher the onslaught of random posts on VMC and gave it a chance since I ordered under the 'end of Nov' ship dates. The weirdness and lack of replies, I decided to pull out and request the refund.

I will put this into the other thread once I am able to post there along with a screenshot/email for others if they wish.

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: