Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any reason withdrawals don't work on ETHERDELTA OR FORKDELTA?  (Read 77 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:52:24 AM

I was trying to withdraw some eth and other tokens off of etherdelta and forkdelta but the withdrawal buttons are gone? Have they both turned to scam? Only deposit buttons are available. I am not happy that I can't withdraw anything from a DEX. This is so nonsensical. Anyone know what's happening? I am panicking right now I got money on there I want to remove.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:11:24 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 11:28:41 AM by Heisenberg_Hunter

What do you mean by "withdrawal buttons are gone" Have they disappeared?  Withdraw buttons are present near the Deposit Buttons in etherdelta.

If you explain the problem exactly, I would be editing this post and try to solve your problem. Once you have given a reply, please watch this space for a favorable answer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: