Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:56:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop millionaires ( Your success stories )  (Read 1555 times)
Jamesdila1 (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:30:30 AM

I just decided to post about airdrops.. i know still lot of members are not trying it. so we can motivate new crypto members to do airdrops and earn good money. also help to promote those projects too.

My biggest airdrop was HYDRO project airdrop. it was worth $500 when it listed in exchange few weeks ago. but now its worth more than $3000. so still im holding it.
a one good airdrop can change your life. so try more and more airdrops daily to catch gems.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

You need to try, participate and wait for growth and patience will ever pay back a good profit . I still unfortunately have not carried. But there are participants who are lucky in this and it only gives an incentive
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

I just decided to post about airdrops.. i know still lot of members are not trying it. so we can motivate new crypto members to do airdrops and earn good money. also help to promote those projects too.

My biggest airdrop was HYDRO project airdrop. it was worth $500 when it listed in exchange few weeks ago. but now its worth more than $3000. so still im holding it.
a one good airdrop can change your life. so try more and more airdrops daily to catch gems.
Wow! 500$ from airdrop these days is almost impossible.
Participating in aidrops and bounties are not profitable these days   Undecided

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:40:25 PM

You are very lucky to get a lot of benefits from airdrop. Several times I participated in airdrop but not so generating. Until I do not believe anymore with airdrop. Now I prefer to participate in the bounty program because it is more profitable. The result is also higher than from airdrop.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

When did the HYDRO project airdrop happen? I didn't even hear about this project, but I still want to congratulate you!There are few such valuable airdrops,most of them are scams.

hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

Airdrop are good but i prefer Bounty because we can do more work to earn more in bounty.

Currently working on Egretia bounty.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

I don't think anybody become millionaire by only airdrops, even if they cheat it's too hard to make that money. 3-5k dollar is not enough for being a millionaire. It's too hard to find 3-5k dollar worth airdrop though. You sign up for 100 airdrops, only 10 pays and only 1 or 2 pay good. Airdrop is waste of time for me.
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

Wow that is really amazing... 3000$ is really a lot. Could you guys tell me how you found out about the hydro airdrop ?^What were the conditions to participate ? And when do you plan to sell your tokens?

Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

I don't have that success story. Airdrop is a disappointment to me. Money not earned, and time spent. seems to happen differently.
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

$3000 is good money for a single airdrop. Congratulations. I would be happy about that too.
I do not actually take part in airdrops, but maybe i should do it.
In any case, your post has aroused the interest in me.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:11:33 PM

I also once received the airdrop from REBEL. Total value until I sell it around $ 400. I feel happy about it.
Drokzid

Activity: 932
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

Yes, I am also still hodling HYDRO. Really nice airdrop. The volume is awesome the last days and I am sure we will see bigger exchange soon.

BTC IS KING!
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

Earning as much as $3k doing airdrops is cool but your own story will be the first that inspires towards filling airdrop forms because for couple months that I have being in the cryptocurrency world all I've been hearing is that airdrops is total waste of time but with your experience I think I will start considering giving airdrops trial, hope it works out for me too
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:22:25 PM

Yes I believe this is true even airdops can gives you an opportunity to have extra profits or money It depends on your strategy of holding airdops token or cryptocurrency. Asides from participating in bounty campaign I actually participating in airdops because I believe it was have a potential to success. Eventhough airdops are having little amount orf reward to be rewarded it will become very if you participate with more airdops.
danscub

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

Do not underestimate the airdrop like this. There are airdrops that are worthy though many airdrops are scammed. If you are just careful of choosing legit airdrops with potential project behind it then it will give a good value afterwards. All my first earnings are from airdrops and referral program.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

you are very lucky to get $ 3000 just from airdrop because nowadays a lot of airdrop is only worth $ 50- $ 80 and I see 1: 1000 airdrop which gives very good results, my advice is quick sale because I know an airdrop is just a pump and many will sell when it happens
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

There are a lot of airdrops that can get you a lot of money.
So I will try my best to choose some excellent airdrops.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

Wow! Your so lucky my friend because this kind of chance is very rare and many participants on airdrops are not happy with the results after participating.
Where did you find this airdrops?
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

I like your success story with airdrop and it motivates me as many airdrops are not worth wasting time on because their reward is not encouraging and some do not end up rewarding participants that why I believe in bounty more than airdrop although airdrops gives you an opportunity to have extra profits especially when hold on long term.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

try give me a good airdrop advice, i never find a good airdrop and will actually pay.
thank you
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: