Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop millionaires ( Your success stories )  (Read 1557 times)
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

I just decided to post about airdrops.. i know still lot of members are not trying it. so we can motivate new crypto members to do airdrops and earn good money. also help to promote those projects too.

My biggest airdrop was HYDRO project airdrop. it was worth $500 when it listed in exchange few weeks ago. but now its worth more than $3000. so still im holding it.
a one good airdrop can change your life. so try more and more airdrops daily to catch gems.

One of my greatest airdrops was Polymath, Ontology, and EXRN, I don't care if the price is small, what I am after is the platform they are trying to build with it. I got lucky with legit airdrop that has significant importance in its utility.
Jamesdila1 (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

I just decided to post about airdrops.. i know still lot of members are not trying it. so we can motivate new crypto members to do airdrops and earn good money. also help to promote those projects too.

My biggest airdrop was HYDRO project airdrop. it was worth $500 when it listed in exchange few weeks ago. but now its worth more than $3000. so still im holding it.
a one good airdrop can change your life. so try more and more airdrops daily to catch gems.

One of my greatest airdrops was Polymath, Ontology, and EXRN, I don't care if the price is small, what I am after is the platform they are trying to build with it. I got lucky with legit airdrop that has significant importance in its utility.

how you found those airdrops? i missed them all

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hurryUp8

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

About 99% of the local "millionaires" are pretty skilled fairytale tellers  Wink
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

It was on my mind from long and thanks to this thread so I am asking from you people why does the value of Airdrop coin at all rises?
I am not new to the concept of airdrop coin at all. I heard about it right from when it started (I guess first airdrop coin was EBTC, not sure) but I never joined single airdrop because to me it was hollow concept. Thereafter there are thousand of airdrop almost everyday and few triumph while mostly fail. So coming back to my question, in case of ICO it is understandable that price rises because value of coin is backed by the money people invested while buying that coin so it sets illusionary value of coin, for example if I paid $10 for 100 coins, I will conclude that coin worth $0.10 each. But there is no such backing in case of Airdrop coin, so what is the secret of its price rise. How could a free commodity even competent to drive demand?
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

Well done. I joined about 200 airdrops and didn't receive anything higher than half a dollar, literally $3 in total. Guess I'm unlucky lol.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

You are lucky when get a huge profit like that  Grin. Something work, something not, but If you have a large referr you can do airdrop because it bring more token than you do alone. With larger amount you can sell it to take profit, most of airdrop receive a little money doesn't enough to pay gas fee to send in exchange.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

airdrop is a lucky coin and all airdrop is very easy to register, we just need to fill out the form provided then we will get airdrop for free ..
so if we want to get a coin for free then we should try airdrop ..
mrmanyaks

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

No air curtain will make you a millionaire, maybe the price of some very rare ones may increase, but do not be very hopeful, use it as a snack for the rest profit
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:41:20 PM

You are very lucky to grab those HYDRO for free! There really are a hidden treasures in airdrops. Cryptocurrency is truly unpredicted which can also be manipulated. You better sell those HYDRO for a profit or you will regret it when the price gets dump. It happened to me for multiple times where i dont even remember how many times it was.
hurryUp8

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:25:15 PM

Well done. I joined about 200 airdrops and didn't receive anything higher than half a dollar, literally $3 in total. Guess I'm unlucky lol.

Nope, it's a standart situation. In overwhelming majority of cases airdrops bring nothing or a useful $0 coin
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

My biggest gain from airdrop was 1 ETH it was EXRN and I held tokens for a 3month

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

It was on my mind from long and thanks to this thread so I am asking from you people why does the value of Airdrop coin at all rises?
I am not new to the concept of airdrop coin at all. I heard about it right from when it started (I guess first airdrop coin was EBTC, not sure) but I never joined single airdrop because to me it was hollow concept. Thereafter there are thousand of airdrop almost everyday and few triumph while mostly fail. So coming back to my question, in case of ICO it is understandable that price rises because value of coin is backed by the money people invested while buying that coin so it sets illusionary value of coin, for example if I paid $10 for 100 coins, I will conclude that coin worth $0.10 each. But there is no such backing in case of Airdrop coin, so what is the secret of its price rise. How could a free commodity even competent to drive demand?
This is a price-building model similar to MLM. When the number of people holding a certain type of altcoin is large enough, assuming that the altcoin is called A, then those who hold A will tell others that A has great potential. A is very OK, so someone started to buy A, and people who bought A would tell more people A is good. When everyone thinks A is good, A starts to have value.

valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

I do believe in you, catch an airdrop to be rich... Lucky you when you get good airdrop to gain money. I totally got some of this airdrop and it helps me to prove my self and say it's possible!!!
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

Wow thats cool, the hugest airdrop I had was EQUAL and its 190$ now (for my 67000 EQL) airdops can really change your balance , but 500$ for HYDRO is really cool
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

This is a price-building model similar to MLM. When the number of people holding a certain type of altcoin is large enough, assuming that the altcoin is called A, then those who hold A will tell others that A has great potential. A is very OK, so someone started to buy A, and people who bought A would tell more people A is good. When everyone thinks A is good, A starts to have value.

According to MLM model, person in chain 1 has to invest some value so that person in chain 2 gets attracted to take commodity from chain 1's person for value exceeding value invested by the person 1. But in case of Airdrop tokens, person 1 doesn't invest a penny so he got no grounds to prove to person 2 that coin has any potential or any good at all. But still some coin turns Bingo! I would like to hear few more comments.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

Wow, that's amazing. You know what ?. I have joined more than 150 airdrops. But I only receive tokens for only 5-10 and the total value of them is no more than $20.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

I think it's just lucky you are at the right airdrop. in fact for his own very small result from what was predicted. even for the current scam at airdrop also the more obviously increasingly make the airdrop undesirable on the grounds of fear of getting scam.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:33:22 PM

I have to admit that I was very lucky when I saw that my airdrop is worth 900+ dollars at the end of December and fortunately I sold it at ATH. Feeling great when you win a lottery like that  Grin. But in general, airdrops are rarely worth more than few bucks and most of the time they are just a dead weight in your wallet. That feeling when burning them would be more expensive than the value of all of them is kinda ironic. I would suggest putting more effort to join Bounties where you have a greater chance of receiving something valuable for your time that you have spent on it. But if airdrops are your cup of tea and you don't mind having hundreds of untradable tokens, you can choose that way instead, you might get lucky next time as well  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

One thing to be wary of is those airdrops that have KYC requirements.

Remember that we have seen a number of airdrops that are phishing scams, trying to get personal data and/or wallet private keys.
Airdrops in general give only a very low reward, so you should think very very carefully before submitting any KYC documentation.
Personally I think it is not worth the risk at all.

Just be careful, everyone! KYC is becoming more and more commonplace, but is it worth the risk for a few free coins?

It's not worth the risk to send out KYC documents for an airdrop.  There are shady criminals everywhere and they will use your information for crime.
Nureni

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

Wow,  I've earned alot of money from airdrop, I love airdrop it's really good, you don't lose anything else you lose your time but not money, try to investigate before joining any airdrop so that you can earn more money than wasting your time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: