Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop millionaires ( Your success stories )  (Read 1518 times)
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:59:46 PM

Airdrops used be very good before but now many airdrops are scam. Some good airdrops have paid me well in the time past such as Ethereum Blue, Poly Math, Bitcoin White, Hydro and FRESCO.
They all made me smile as an airdropper then but now am becoming more of Bounty hunters leaving airdrop gradually. Although bounty takes my time much more than when I do airdrops alone.
Bounties and airdrops as we know them, won't last forever, because the more people join the scene, the less you will be able to earn. Regulations may also slow Bounties and airdrops in the future. Bounties and airdrops were once incentives for early adopters, now it's becoming easy hiring for cheap labor.
i think big problem about that is people use airdrop to be their main income, actually what they should do is get more capital from airdrop and start to manage their asset by themself, like in trading activity or maybe invest in bitcoin, ethereum, etc.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:00:48 PM

I'm not sure that we will see a lot of airdrop millionaires. Because most of airdrops are useless and I don't see much reasons for prices to pump that high. But obviously some of them have certain value. For example Blackbox did airdrop to have more potential clients in the future. Also some projects canceled their ICO for airdrop because of legal reasons. And these projects can potentially have a lot of growth.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
mobch

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

I just decided to post about airdrops.. i know still lot of members are not trying it. so we can motivate new crypto members to do airdrops and earn good money. also help to promote those projects too.

My biggest airdrop was HYDRO project airdrop. it was worth $500 when it listed in exchange few weeks ago. but now its worth more than $3000. so still im holding it.
a one good airdrop can change your life. so try more and more airdrops daily to catch gems.
I am curious what kind of airdrops can make you such a huge gain. Why I have never had such good luck myself, and almost none of the airdrop projects I have participated in have been issued. This difference is simply too big.
devilman59

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:05:40 PM

I think that 1 or 2 airdrops of 10 are worthy, that's why I consider it a high risk to invest time in them, but we can't really expect much from coins that are practically free, most of the airdrops that are worthwhile also request activity in the forum, in social media or in discord, and for that amount of work it is better to make bounties that will pay better in the end.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:39:09 PM

Oyster pearl, is the highest token I have receive so far, one of it worth $4 It does not worth investing your time and resources on this days.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:18:45 PM

Last year it could be true but this year as I know airdrops pays tokens worth only $ 2-10 and from that you cannot become
a millionaire or you have to wait for several years until the price increase significantly.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

Does airdrops still pay? I have tired airdrops for a long period of months, it does not pay me at all and most of the airdrops I join some of them did not pay at all, some them are scam, the ones that managed to pay, their tokens are valueless. So i am not into airdrops anymore.
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

I cannot remember ploy airdrop is what welcomed me to crypto currency, that was my first airdrop and it was worth more than $200 at some point in time, but after ploy tokens, I have not been that lucky again to get airdrop that worth such amount again, so I think airdrop is about luck.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

My best airdrop was rebellious token which price is pump about 1200$. It shock me that 2017 have still good airdrop at the end of the year. But now Im not participating in any airdrop since I been doing for couple of months but non of them had good valued or paying

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

I choose Airdrop when it comes to ease but I usually  want quantity and value so I do bounty. When you are doing airdrop, an equal quantity for the participants will be awarded which is a less percentage to value of the whole supply of the token or coins. While when you do bounty you can earn much bigger amount with a greater value that what you earned from airdrop
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

I just decided to post about airdrops.. i know still lot of members are not trying it. so we can motivate new crypto members to do airdrops and earn good money. also help to promote those projects too.

My biggest airdrop was HYDRO project airdrop. it was worth $500 when it listed in exchange few weeks ago. but now its worth more than $3000. so still im holding it.
a one good airdrop can change your life. so try more and more airdrops daily to catch gems.
A lucky of you.  Some are always joining airdrop and missed hydro, and there are some that participating in a few but got the jackpot. So joining airdrop, it is better to grab all than just picking a few. However, checking the project or the airdrop is essential to omit the obviously scam airdrop.  

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
kkont96

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:04:53 AM

The chances of making good money with airdrops are small, but still it is possible. To do this, you need to do at least 20 airdrops a day and maybe you'll be lucky. You should understand that almost everything that you do is not going to bring you something, or it will bring no more than $ 5-10. This is very painstaking and patient work.
yakumo

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

I always try to follow the existing airdrop but, too many risks, we must be obliged to fill in the KYC to provide our personal data. Most airdrops lead to scams and waste time to promote shitcoin.
Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

I think airdrop is the past, and it is very difficult now to earn good money on this, many coins which I have received by airdrop are worthless now .

Oksan89

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

But my best profitable airdrop was Renos coin ( RNS ) at the beginning of the 2017 year. I have sold this coin for approximately 0.5 BTC than.

Oksan89

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

The chances of making good money with airdrops are small, but still it is possible. To do this, you need to do at least 20 airdrops a day and maybe you'll be lucky. You should understand that almost everything that you do is not going to bring you something, or it will bring no more than $ 5-10. This is very painstaking and patient work.

But you cannot even to cover the cost of ethereum network commission to take it to some exchanges, or maybe will earn 1-2$ ).

juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

So far, I have only seen Hydro is the best successful Airdrop, include project and the award that bounty hunter are received. Most of the rest are not as expected if you do it alone and not have referrals

elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

I don't think anybody become millionaire by only airdrops, even if they cheat it's too hard to make that money. 3-5k dollar is not enough for being a millionaire. It's too hard to find 3-5k dollar worth airdrop though. You sign up for 100 airdrops, only 10 pays and only 1 or 2 pay good. Airdrop is waste of time for me.

I agree with you because i have tried so many airdrops and it's not paying, out of every 10 airdrop you do, 2 might pay, and the 2 that paid the tokens will be valueless, so i agree with you that airdrop for now is a waste of time. 
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

The first huge money I make on crypto was from airdrop and since I av been doing bounty it has not fetch me huge money compare the first aidrop money I realised. Lot of task on bounty and most of the project refuse to get listed on God exchange. And if they get listed there will not be buying order

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

People were airdropped 1000 ontology just for signing up to the newsletter way back before it launched. Even at todays prices that's crazy money!

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: