Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✴Is UBI an abomination?  (Read 101 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:42:45 AM

There is this website I found  doling out free Crypto in form of universal basic income. Seems to be connected to the creator of a Bitcoin clone with the support of a government?

Guess who will be trapped by this? the youngsters, poor, the underpaid and unemployed. Why not just employ them, get them to work for you and still pay them thesame amount? It takes nothing to get people to work and earn their pay. I guess working and getting paid makes them independent.

There is some kind of satisfaction you get from Working hard, getting paid and watching your work develop.
Our Creator made hardwork compulsory for a reason. Without hardwork you get depressed & overweight.
My theory: getting paid without work will make you depressed and dependent on hard drugs

Universal Basic income is dangerous In my opinion. Human are meant to work for a reason. What many don't realize (due to endemic brainwashing?) is that It was way easy to be rewarded from hardwork in the olden days than today. You are even guaranteed (with no strings attached) large farms with some inheritance immediately you're born... this isn't the case in this "modern time" where you are deliberately made poor, made to accumulate huge debt and be dependent on them. When someone tries to solve this problems or comes up with great solutions, he/she is threatened, harassed in media, dethrone or eliminated.

I believe it is not that difficult to end Joblessness and Poverty.  If animals can fend for themselves why not humans? Because it's all  deliberate. They have a Plan! .We must wake up else it'll be too late.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Melih1905

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

[...] the youngsters, poor, the underpaid and unemployed. Why not just employ them, get them to work for you and still pay them thesame amount? It takes nothing to get people to work and earn their pay. I guess working and getting paid makes them independent.

Yes, but before all of that people think if it's profitable for themselves or their company to hire them

There is some kind of satisfaction you get from Working hard, getting paid and watching your work develop.

Yes but there's also working too much or getting underpaid so there needs to have an equilibrium because not everyone is getting well-paid (or at least enough for their what they do)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

From Mainstream media: Nobody will work in the future. Advanced AI will take over the jobs. Every human will be paid Universal Basic Income. How do you feel about this? Doesn't it scare you that you will be forced to accept UBI probably by Robots.

Melih1905

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

I don't think this will ever happen, what will be humans doing? we can't just sit there and do nothing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: