Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ["FREE" RPC] Ron Paul Coin Freedom Faucet  (Read 10524 times)
rajbandi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:43:13 AM

RBZfGyWN8UvQmHVZCtmrfMPdPpbkLYPsKs

Please. Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korporal (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:47:37 AM

RBZfGyWN8UvQmHVZCtmrfMPdPpbkLYPsKs

Please. Thank you

What? Is this a welfare state?  Cheesy

Read the OP and the faucet will drip...
kaslo

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:57:16 AM

My understanding is that espionage means giving secret or classified information to the enemy. Since Snowden shared information with the American people, his indictment for espionage could reveal (or confirm) that the US Government views you and me as the enemy. - Ron Paul

RRQXsdKLMdxLjUBLPfrsFscxwL1r4afGER‏

thanks!

Can you post a different receiving address? I can't send you any RPC's on that one. Thanks!

Edit: It could be that my wallet is overloaded with transactions too. Let me wait and see...

Edit 2: Yeah. Your address is not correct. I'll send you some centRons as soon as I get a good addy.

Here it is: RKjxzoLKYa5acCS9amfcPaznHibmfQA6dX‏

Much appreciated :-)

K.
Korporal (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:03:22 AM

My understanding is that espionage means giving secret or classified information to the enemy. Since Snowden shared information with the American people, his indictment for espionage could reveal (or confirm) that the US Government views you and me as the enemy. - Ron Paul

thanks!

Can you post a different receiving address? I can't send you any RPC's on that one. Thanks!

Edit: It could be that my wallet is overloaded with transactions too. Let me wait and see...

Edit 2: Yeah. Your address is not correct. I'll send you some centRons as soon as I get a good addy.

K.

Not working either. Very strange.
Maybe re-install the wallet. I'm having no trouble sending to other addresses. Have you received anything from someone else on that wallet?

I'm taking a break from sending RPC's to celebrate New Year's with the family. I'll be back to drain my wallet as soon as I'm good and drunk.

Happy New Years!!!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy
anteater2009

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:05:28 AM

When two nations meet they talk about bilateral trade. When many nations meet they talk about multilateral trade. Every nation has become a company of its own with its PM/President acting as CEOs, with its ministers acting as CXOs, with its powerful elites acting as board members who make rules and with its armed forces acting as a security of financial assets. We citizens are just employees of these companies. Remember when you vote in the elections you can only change the CEOs not the powerful board members. And these board members are not only a part of a single company.

I guess thats a bit larger. Thanks!!!
RXKKXQj8Rkjfic7whmd61eCz8pZkwxPxRm
Audity

Activity: 81
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:08:55 AM

The power to tax is the power to destroy. – John Marshall

RQsocLTMv6PSciKHKVzazaLgANagSkNqYL

Support your favorite new cryptos. Trade at Cryptsy, the most well known clusterfuck of success.
kaslo

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:14:11 AM

thanks!

K.

Not working either. Very strange.
Maybe re-install the wallet. I'm having no trouble sending to other addresses. Have you received anything from someone else on that wallet?

I'm taking a break from sending RPC's to celebrate New Year's with the family. I'll be back to drain my wallet as soon as I'm good and drunk.

Happy New Years!!!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

New wallet now synched - try this one post-hangover  Smiley

RDzUDGLQtevy9iMEJa8156fwaidMKkow4f‏

Mining set too...Happy New Years !

K.

one3cruzer

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:23:17 AM

"To me, to be a conservative means to conserve the good parts of America and to conserve our Constitution." - Ron Paul

RATiEADBtxPXbznvmmTmaPzBW79CymJdhy

Thanks
Korporal (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:34:21 AM

(OK. I'm pretty buzzed! If anyone gets 2RPC's instead of 2 centRons, please send it back! lol!)

Sent!  Grin

kaslo, nice to see your wallet working!  Cool
dealhunter

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:40:07 AM

I love Ron Paul. It is very unfortunate that he is not president now.

Happy New Year !

RHipvDbf64hCsCtXvjvuuuS8q4iRFFbTct
allmycoins

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:52:58 AM

Happy New Year to all!

What a great man. He is very well known in Europe too. I wish we have someone like Ron here!

Thank you!

RXgDZqSovdjkfejZdL54Vyfrimzy81JocD
Korporal (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:54:59 AM

Sent!

OK. I'm actually really buzzed, possibly drunk. I think I sent a few posters multiple centRons! (Keep 'em)
I'm calling it a night. I'll continue in the morning or I might actually send my entire wallet contents!!  Shocked
faithdealer

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:56:23 AM

"True, governments can reduce the rate of interest in the short run. They can issue additional paper money. They can open the way to credit expansion by the banks. They can thus create an artificial boom and the appearance of prosperity. But such a boom is bound to collapse soon or late and to bring about a depression." -- Ludwig von Mises.

REBLtGBNUGywMx6YYGhKN6yuDnNkFvRMdi

Many thanks!
chrissibel

Activity: 336

Got Crypto?

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:03:41 AM

I for one stand behind Ron Paul and Rand Paul as well. My favorite quote by Rand Paul is "We do not need to have our military everywhere all the time"

Ron Paul once said:

"Real patriotism is a willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong."

These two extraordinary gentlemen have a great outlook on government and i for one am sick and tired of the way the Government dictates what we do, influences major media networks, even create fake or terrorist acts against their own people in efforts to re-write the US Constitution. Its complete bullshit and I will not stand for it and neither should you. Most people are naive to all this because of major media. That shit is bought! Congress is bought! we don't need a huge government. Give the power back to the state and get rid of government agencies such as the IRS, HSA, CIA, etc. Aren't you Americans sick of the government having your paycheck before you do and taking their share and giving you back what they feel is yours. Fuck income tax. when the Constitution was written and the word "income tax" came up it was in regards to businesses not citizens themselves. Over the years the definition of the word "income" has been altered to now mean a citizen's income. If you ask the founding 4 fathers what they meant by income tax is certainly wasn't to take money from every hard working american but rather to tax businesses that wanted to operate in america. But as you can see over the years we have been brainwashed into believing its in the constitution to tax citizens when really they just changed the definition of the word income. Do some research and see for yourselves. We should not be paying taxes to from our jobs. You've seen what the governments blows that money on anyway. That shit would never happen when the US was founded.

Also lookup President Calvin Coolidge. That man was also a good pres. He took over the office when Warren G. Harding died and he fired 50% of the government and gave all those task to the private sector which opened up several more jobs and helped our economy. No one hears about him because they don't want people getting the same idea as it does not sit well with those big crooks on wall street!

WATCH THIS: http://youtu.be/bztZe19-3LI

Please donate RPC: RDktDeqVUoY2G5p2FhRmPggVvMtWrVtjad

I will use it wisely to help make a change!!!!
chrissibel

Activity: 336

Got Crypto?

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:18:26 AM

"Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy."

-Ron Paul

RDktDeqVUoY2G5p2FhRmPggVvMtWrVtjad
coin_worker

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:20:15 AM

Freedom for money. We need no FED!

Happy New Year!

RUZKWjMj8UMk7AUXV3N54WNesUEhre14Wo
thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:31:39 AM

RL3ucJMrC9rqM9HQtGX2S66ddgb5V9m1yB

thanks

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
yabit

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:32:02 AM

Happy New Year!

For all german speaking forum users: If you don't know this great libetarian you can get to know him here:

http://recentr.com/2013/01/video-ron-pauls-abschiedsrede-vor-dem-us-reprasentantenhaus-auf-deutsch/

All the best for 2014 !!!

Thank you for my first RPC, I think I will never give them away!

RBySsfLT1pxte1huNMW62LuUYroTYxXq8X

PeterVenter

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:42:42 AM

RQ2N1VHs5tbQ8cv5toXRLmE2GwwAwYSstP

The public cannot be too curious concerning the characters of public men.

letter to James Warren — 1775 from Samuel Adams
Honourablequest

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:46:28 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 10:58:31 AM by Honourablequest

Ron Paul for all.

Paul said the Republicans and Democrats "argue over power," but not really the direction of the country.

“The real division is not between conservatives and revolutionaries but between authoritarians and libertarians.”
― George Orwell, The Lost Orwell: Being a Supplement to The Complete Works of George Orwell

Thank you.

RJEpFZFZtMW27c3BBFAUemig8uNQuEsS2v
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: