Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pick CryptoShekel's New Logo
1 - 5 (5.4%)
2 - 5 (5.4%)
3 - 1 (1.1%)
4 - 13 (14%)
I like the original - 48 (51.6%)
Currency Symbol should be logo - 21 (22.6%)
Total Voters: 93

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHKL] CryptoShekel | LAUNCHED | Pools up & running | shilling intensifies  (Read 64241 times)
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:52:26 PM

lol wtf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:58:42 PM

The guy was stupid enough to put a mean stereotype on the coin... where did this became racism?

Overusing word for no reason make it loose it's meaning.

This is a goddamn crypto forum, we're all here to make money so stop acting like fucking babies and grow up

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:02:24 PM

why can we say crap about Americans, Germans, Chinese etc?

Why is the media bashing Muslims?

Why can't we bully the jews a bit then?

Hypocrites.

Gods chosen people lololololol

Anti Semitism and Stereotypes aren't really on the same level. If I call an American stupid, or fat, that's a stereotype. If I call a Jew greedy, that's Anti Semitism. I would hope people could see a distinction. I admit there is some level of hypocrisy, but not all insults are equal.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
MystPhysX

Activity: 597

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:19:03 PM

Hypocrites.

Anti Semitism and Stereotypes aren't really on the same level. If I call an American stupid, or fat, that's a stereotype. If I call a Jew greedy, that's Anti Semitism. I would hope people could see a distinction. I admit there is some level of hypocrisy, but not all insults are equal.
You can't be serious.

Are you?

FranceGuy1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:20:24 PM

Whatever the case is, an exchange won't add this coin unless they wanna face bad publicity, so it's pretty much dead on arrival.

Sorry 4chan. Shut it down.
lderqq

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:22:21 PM

jew will buy all coins.
Nullu

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:23:17 PM

Hypocrites.

You can't be serious.

Are you?

Are you? You think an American stereotype is on par with Anti Semitism? I'm not arguing against the existence of this coin. I won't be mining it after all. It's just interesting that the two are being equated. I don't condone bashing Americans either, but that's like saying a racial slur against a black person is as bad as if someone called me a "cracka". Which is nonsense. A little context goes a long way.

getwork

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:24:31 PM

How about a go fuck yourself coin?

Any moderators here? please delete this shit, or at least change the picture

Are you a Jew? Cheesy
FranceGuy1

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:27:05 PM

jew will buy all coin.

Intelligent people who want to make money won't buy this coin.
Also see the folks behind the coin:

https://boards.4chan.org/g/res/39221676
MystPhysX

Activity: 597

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:31:58 PM

Hypocrites.

You can't be serious.

Are you?

Are you? You think an American stereotype is on par with Anti Semitism? I'm not arguing against the existence of this coin. I won't be mining it after all. It's just interesting that the two are being equated. I don't condone bashing Americans either, but that's like saying a racial slur against a black person is as bad as if someone called me a "cracka". Which is nonsense. A little context goes a long way.
Well I guess you were serious. I on the other am not a fan of political correctness; but please, do not allow my opinion to dissuade you from mining this coin.

lderqq

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:33:25 PM

but coin exists and only one chance for jews is to buy all coins. or it coin will grows more then, bitcoin, because all people will think, that this coin produced by jews.
FranceGuy1

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:36:29 PM

but coin exists and only one chance for jews is to buy all coins. or it coin will grows more then, bitcoin, because all people will think, that this coin produced by jews.

I'm sure a coin insulting Jews will be purchased by them. You sure understand how things work.
Nullu

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:39:17 PM

Hypocrites.

You can't be serious.

Are you?

Well I guess you were serious. I on the other am not a fan of political correctness; but please, do not allow my opinion to stop you from mining this coin.

Oh, I'm not PC. I'm all for freedom of expression. I'm not speaking against anyone's right to say what they please. It was simply a semantical point. Stereotypes, while offensive, are widely used. You don't hear many comedians beinf racist or anti-semetic these days because general consensus says it's worse than stereotyping. If I was offended at all I wouldn't even be posting about it. It was just an observation and I found it interesting.

I'm sure a coin insulting Jews will be purchased by them. You sure understand how things work.

A tactic often employed by a group who has been targeted by a particular joke is to embrace it and make it their own, thereby pointing out the ridicule of the joke's very existence. Not going to happen here, but it does happen.

pikuchato

Activity: 728

Activity: yes

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:42:07 PM

Nullu

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:47:43 PM

Hypocrites.

You can't be serious.

Are you?

"Anti Semitism" is a buzzword.    It's meaningless.   You people preach equality....

Is Racism a buzzword as well, then? You can't just dismiss something that is a driving force for hatred as a buzzword because it doesn't tie into your notion of what you consider to be offensive or not. Again, this does not offend me. I'm just making an obvious point. Only because you say something isn't offensive doesn't mean it is. The onus is the offended to decide, not the offender.

Kellopeliheiluri

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:49:11 PM

I have no opinion about the coin, but i can say it gets loads of attention this way..
sighle

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:00:20 PM

Hypocrites.

You can't be serious.

Are you?

"Anti Semitism" is a buzzword.    It's meaningless.   You people preach equality....

Is Racism a buzzword as well, then? You can't just dismiss something that is a driving force for hatred as a buzzword because it doesn't tie into your notion of what you consider to be offensive or not. Again, this does not offend me. I'm just making an obvious point. Only because you say something isn't offensive doesn't mean it is. The onus is the offended to decide, not the offender.

*eats popcorn*

[DOGE]: D6EBXikfCaPqcEJULsR2qzrLWyGBdYEwGv
[LTC]: LbPrmVGKnVhn6G8FFGFdthPyP1tjFucZHu
BTC: 1JpJ4tTM2ZCCLQf1jAnTmQbKMq7LGbrmQG
Nullu

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:02:38 PM

Hypocrites.

You can't be serious.

Are you?

*eats popcorn*

It's all right. I'm done. My intention wasn't to promote the coin by getting into a debate over semantics. People are free to say/do/mine what they want.

hipstacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:01:47 PM

Jesus fucking christ. Is this really necessary? Do you think exchanges will support this coin!?

sterins

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:16:02 PM

Don't like it don't buy/mine it, go cry to the ADL or the JIDF you bitch niggas.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: