Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do that I lost GAuth Code on lakeBTC  (Read 1016 times)
BTCjust (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:09:46 AM

Sorry, I know that's my fault, but what can I do?

"Google Authenticato" in that one I ticked, what I set my account details on lakeBTC...  Just received an express delivery then I was logged out due to the site login timeout, but I hadn't got my account GAuth QR Code yet... How do I,  What should I do now? And my bitcoin...
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:04:36 AM

"Google Authenticato" in that one I ticked, what I set my account details on lakeBTC...  Just received an express delivery then I was logged out due to the site login timeout, but I hadn't got my account GAuth QR Code yet... How do I,  What should I do now? And my bitcoin...

Contact their support team and see what can be done. Most companies have policies in place for people that lose their 2FA.
LakeBTC

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 03:18:10 AM

Contact their support team and see what can be done. Most companies have policies in place for people that lose their 2FA.

Yes please contact our customer support. We can help you with that. Thanks.

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: