Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were starting fresh with $10,000, Where would you put your money?  (Read 651 times)
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

You need to choose new cryptocurrencies that have recently ended ICO, they have a good chance of growth.

And more than 50% chance to disappear- check statistics

edit: "According to a recent study, 418 of the 902 new crowdsales (46%) listed on Tokendata for 2017, have already failed. 142 failed during the ICO stage. 276 projects failed post-ICO."
That was some very useful stats. There are hundreds of options available to a new investor but only few of them are profit promising in reality and all those are the renowned asset of crypto coin world. From time to time, we have witnessed what these coins are capable of and all of them are still moving in the forward direction in order to touch the next target. These are the coins that laid foundation of today's crypto market. I am talking about BTC, ETH, and LTC etc.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:33:51 AM

If you had $10,000 today to invest in crypto, what coins, or tokens would you buy? Please keep it percentage based.

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
SUB and XMR is not a worthy investment in current scenario because lot of coins are dump in the market. But Monero is high value coin so it is not fit for the long term investment. I think you should analyse one more time it will help to choose the best platform.

So what coins would you choose?
That is a huge amount to invest. Do not go for a single coin but a diverse portfolio. Go for Bitcoin, ETH, ripple and few more which you think are profitable to invest in. The reason behind this is that when you have a diverse portfolio, and there is a fall in the prices of one coin, the loss will not be able to make you worry about the invested money and you might not face the same loss in the remaining assets.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:12:34 AM

If you had $10,000 today to invest in crypto, what coins, or tokens would you buy? Please keep it percentage based.

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
If i had $10,000 then need to find best atlcoin to invest especially on bitcoin as well 'cause for me priority is bitcoin because of being so volatile that always give me profits. so perhaps for me on bitcoin is 50% and the rest is on token such jibrel, bouts pro and etc of course token is for long term that's why need to put the half percent to bitcoin to obtain quick profits. 
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:24:30 PM

10,000$ is a huge money indeed for me. If I have a money with that huge, I will invest 60% of it in the top 50 coins, 20% in the bottom 100 coins and 20% in trading. I allocated 60% in the top 50 coins because they are the most trusted coins and many believe that investing here will give them huge profit in the future. I choose 20% in bottom 100 because some of the coins in the bottom 100 are called "hidden gems". As a trader, I allocated 20% for trading. As usual, Do your own research in investing.

10 thousand is too much for me, as well. however, I would better make investments in altcoins. for sure, I'll get TRON, and Ethereum, Gladius, and Crypterium.
bratuha

Activity: 420

BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:32:32 PM

XEM and BTC - good and perspective coins. XEM - 30% BTC - 40%. 30% - trading on market. I would do so )
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:40:36 PM

If I am starting fresh with $10000, I will not gamble my choice. I will definitely put 95% of $10000 Ib bitcoin while I play with remaining 5%  by investing in ICO. I believe there is huge room for price rise of bitcoin in the nearest future!
some ico companies may soon bring even better profits than Bitcoin. but there is a problem that it will be necessary to take risks Probably even more, because Bitcoin exists, And new projects can be lost.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:05:06 PM

It does not depend on the number of currencies or percentage but the opportunity:

1. Since you are a beginner, you must invest in Bitcoin or top 10 cryptos like ETH, LTC, and Monero. 60% BTC and 40% XMR
 2. As you gain experience you risk taking advantage of opportunities: If you check this charts https://bitscreener.com, you will find some coins bumped more than 10%. [Short term investment in these currencies makes a quick profit]

I agree. I think the safest and surest way for you to make sure that you get a profit, especially since it's your starting investments is to go for gold with the established ones, specifically the ones mentioned above, most especially, Bitcoin. The amount of money you can shed out fits for the price point of Bitcoin, and surely, once it surges in value after sometime, you will see a fat profit coming your way. Don't try to invest on new coins just yet, especially since you don't have a good feel for the market yet, being that you are a beginner.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:24:26 PM

You guys are all doing it wrong. This is the best way to invest the $10000

100% BTC

Stay out of the alts. In the long term BTC will be the only one standing.

Maybe keep like 1% ETH, however in my opinion, ETH is overpriced and might decrease in the future.
Splitting always better to avoid a huge loss at once , well you can always do more investment in Bitcoin and the rest on several altcoins , that's a wise action for me.
If you want to make a risky move to get bigger outcome then just look for new launched / invented coins , ico , it frequently gives you a fortune , bought for 1 cent and sell it all at $10 , that's a risky investment but always worth as long as you put the money that you can really afford to lose.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

if I had $ 10000 then I would invest in:
15% at EOS
30% on BCD
15% at Cardano
10% on ETC
and 30% at BCH
this is a coins that I think has a good profit in the future.

Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:28:31 AM

If am starting with $10,000.
I will put my money into BTC trading because it's where I think I can make profit,either by holding or trading bitcoin.
The best and the wisest decision that someone can make in his whole life. Only with this one step, a person can turn himself into a millionaire and more. Bitcoin has already done that with its holders. Even a simple holding of this asset can bring tremendous profits. It has the biggest community of investors and that too having a big percentage of whales. What makes it best for investment as well as trading is its high volatility.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

If I were you, I would take 50% bitcoin for my number 1 investment and the rest you should pick among the top 20 coins in the coin market cap. I would include ethereum, LTC, Lisk and Komodo. I include the Lisk and Komodo because in technical aspect, the potential is giving you more returns when the market trend reverses.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:22:51 PM

I think that with a similar combination of this Deposit, I would trade better. Why invest 5-10% when you can trade 50-100% profit.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:38:39 AM

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB

Those coins that you mentioned are not doing well except bitcoin. Substratum's hype is also dead as well. I would go all in with bitcoin and other altcoins that I know that could get me much more profit.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

yes you are right if I have that much capital I better divide the capital that I have, by dividing the capital owned then the profits you get will also be very much because not left behind if there is a moment of increase in the other coin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

if I have that much money then I will do is to buy as much bitcoin as I can because I see bitcoin has a very limited total supply that can make bitcoin very expensive.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
Since you are specifying in the title that I will start fresh then that will mean that I will be a newbie without experience and in that case the strategy is very simple I will invest 100% in bitcoin wait for it to skyrocket and use that time to try to learn as much as a I can so I can invest in other altcoins that is the only strategy that makes sense to me.
Jokerrrrrr

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Don't invest much in one currency
You must have 50% money Free in every condition
Don't do all investment at a time, first bought very small amount then more when a good dip available without any FOMO
If you missed any coin then forget about it until you will get a good dip again
Always invest in good projects with good team and good advisor having good market cap and volume
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

Normally, I will invest 50% of my capital in BTC. But with the current market situation, I will choose to invest more in altcoins since the prices dipped more than Bitcoin. 

I will invest the $10,000 in the 6 coins.

BTC: 30%
ETH: 20%
Neo: 20%
XMR: 10%
SC: 10%
WBB: 10%

4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

with this amount, I think it's better to scatter a Deposit of 10 coins. 30% of them can include famous ones such as bitcoin, Ethereum. The remaining amount to scatter on altcoins.
Arsalan1996

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

I think there is no need to start with this huge amount, you have to spend time to understand that which coin may be fruitful for you can ability to give you good return as well. I think try to participate in any good ICO with some handsome amount, you must get good returns / earnings from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: