Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were starting fresh with $10,000, Where would you put your money?  (Read 651 times)
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

I want to invest in bitcoin in part, and the rest I buy by buying altcoin. I also want to invest in ico to save my money.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

I want to invest in bitcoin in part, and the rest I buy by buying altcoin. I also want to invest in ico to save my money.
This is right investing into bitcoin and altcoins but I don't prefer investing in an Ico's. Buying bitcoin is a good choice and look for altcoins which is indeed profitable. Always diversified and don't put your funds in one basket.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

If i have the oppurtunity to hold that huge amount of capital i will surely put that to 5 other coins the same like you did but in defirents coins that i think is good for me.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:04:29 AM

On the next rise, it's easy to make a profit. In bitcoin investment, we will get a profit in the short term compared to altcoin I am a bitcoin trader from long.So i will choose a bitcoin for inverse. As bitcoin traders we know, bitcoin prices will not be stable at any value
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:13:26 AM

if I have that much capital I will definitely use for trading in coin which has a very high trading volume and safe for trading because with the movement of coin that snagat fast you can get a very fast profit. i will put it in bitcoin everything.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:11:30 AM

yes you are right if I have that much capital I better divide the capital that I have, by dividing the capital owned then the profits you get will also be very much because not left behind if there is a moment of increase in the other coin.
If you have this much amount of money and that you have made up your mind to invest this money, then it is better to invest this much of the money into such crypto coins which can then help you in making some good profit at the end. You need to do lot of research and that you must study about different crypto coins. Only then you can expect that you will be able to make some better choice.
Zekemporium

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:24:35 AM

Thats a lot of money I guess. I think I will start putting my money into the ETHER first, as it is the next big thing this year. Bitcoin is good investment but I believe in trying something different which can profit me more. There are many other coins which are more dominant in giving us the profits that we want, for example, NEO, very cheap coin and with the same investment which I may do in the bitcoin if did in the NEO then I can always earn big time from it. NEO is cheap and getting to higher prices wouldn't be that hard for the NEO as compared to others. So ETH, NEO, XRP, DASH are the names that I would suggest here.
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

If you had $10,000 today to invest in crypto, what coins, or tokens would you buy? Please keep it percentage based.

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
There have many coin you want to buy like as waves,eth,btc.if you have $10000.But i think the best time to trade on btc-usd or eth usd and hope anyone get profit from trading.This week bitcoin still running on 7000-8000$ so if you have some usd go ton trading platform and make the profit but this time not for altcoin without eth.So make your own decision to buy any coin or token

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

If you had $10,000 today to invest in crypto, what coins, or tokens would you buy? Please keep it percentage based.

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
There have many coin you want to buy like as waves,eth,btc.if you have $10000.But i think the best time to trade on btc-usd or eth usd and hope anyone get profit from trading.This week bitcoin still running on 7000-8000$ so if you have some usd go ton trading platform and make the profit but this time not for altcoin without eth.So make your own decision to buy any coin or token

I would say avoid BTC at the moment, analysts say it may go down further, so If you want more profits and ready to take a risk, wait to see if the analysts are right or not. Other than BTC, go ahead with various coins, better not to restrict to 4-5 coins only, there are several coins and I have 8-9 coins on my favourite list, which have great upsurge potential.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

I would probably put all $10000 in ethereum. The value of ethereum today is cheaper than before. And it can grow even more in the future. And i believed in ethereum so i will go all in.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:41:16 PM

Don't invest much in one currency
You must have 50% money Free in every condition
Don't do all investment at a time, first bought very small amount then more when a good dip available without any FOMO
If you missed any coin then forget about it until you will get a good dip again
Always invest in good projects with good team and good advisor having good market cap and volume
Having 50% of your money doing nothing is a big mistake, that money is losing value thanks to inflation at most you must have 10'% of your money free so you can take advantage of opportunities that appear suddenly on the market but before doing that it is critical that you study the market as much as possible that way you are not going to make big mistakes when you are just starting out your journey.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

if I have that much capital I will definitely use for trading in coin which has a very high trading volume and safe for trading because with the movement of coin that snagat fast you can get a very fast profit. i will put it in bitcoin everything.
I like to invest safely, If I hold ETH do you think I will make a high profit? I think people should not look for any other coin, holding ETH is the most potent and safest coin for everyone, they rise and fall steadily, other coins depend on the price of ETH, So do not invest much altcoin.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:16:16 AM

For example:

20% BTC

25% XEM

35% XMR

20% SUB
Though it is a star for me to have $10,000 right now, I want to put here my opinion. Since this is the first I will invest in cryptocurrency, I want coins which have more assurances. Putting in bitcoin, ethereum and top 10 listed coins in CMC is my priority because they have potential to grow. If ever I will invest to the altcoins that don't have yet value, I will lend only 10% of my investment to make sure that my capital will grow soon!

zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:15:56 AM

I will enter the encrypted currency market when the price falls!

25% of the ETH

50% of EOS (with EOS on the main chain, it is expected to be the second ETH!)

25% of WICC (WICC will increase during World Cup!)
tech12345

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

With the $ 10,000 amount, I will invest safely in big coin and long-term investments, I do not like short-term investment. It's really time consuming and does not work. Shocked Shocked
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

I think there is no need to start with this huge amount, you have to spend time to understand that which coin may be fruitful for you can ability to give you good return as well. I think try to participate in any good ICO with some handsome amount, you must get good returns / earnings from it.

That is right - the beginner must not risk very much as he does not have enough trading skills. However, if you have to choose altcoins to invest in, I would better choose Ethereum, NEO, Gladius, TRON, EOS, and Cardano.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

You know right now if I will have $10,000 I thought that I would invest in crypto maybe the half of it but certainly not the whole amount

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

Well, since the market volatility of crypto currency is to high i will not invest up to such amount of money base on my current financial capacity and the economic hard in the country now. Although i can confidently invest in Bitcoin and ethereum but not to such amount.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

I think that first of all you need to buy bitcoin, 100% of the amount. Further based on the situation, you can distribute it to the altcoyins. First of all, pay attention to the coins from the top 15. Watch them. Each coin has its own patterns when trading in pairs with bitcoin. Catch the right time and buy altkoins at a low price (relative to bitcoin).

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
woolf12

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

I can't say that I'm frustrated about my past imvestments, but I had some losses, for sure.
If I had spare $10,000 right now, I would put 4k into ETH, 3k in BTC and devide residue amongst alts of your choice, let's say I would pick 5. So all together, 7 assets to look up to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: