Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine that economy that we know it today is not needed....  (Read 549 times)
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:32:18 PM

If bitcoin enters the financial structure of my country and starts to change it, the authorities are likely to accept it and issue regulation policy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

The present social, political and economic life of mankind has been formed for thousands of years and it can not be destroyed in a moment. This is not realistic. Crypto currency in these areas will not change much. In the economy there may be a certain redistribution of wealth. That's all.
If someone is thinking like you have portrayed here they all must need mental rehabilitation. Bitcoins haven’t made any problems from the humanity. Rather they are solving hundreds and thousands of problems. Every day so many people are getting jobs on bitcoins in different ways. So how they become a threat to humanity and the existence of humanity? Think over it.
Did you even read what he wrote before criticizing him, because from the look of things, I am not sure who really needs the rehab (sorry!)…

By the way, everything he said is right and there is nothing wrong and in no way did he mention that cryptocurrency is the problem and indeed he described it as a solution to the issue the present system has created over the years which cryptocurrency is pretty much going to be a solution to. However, the only thing I disagree with is just the redistribution of wealth, as wealth would only end up in the hands of the early adopters and the wealthy ones at the end anyway.

As hardly as it goes but it is reality that we need to face. Besides it doesn't imply that cryptocurrency will be the ones that destroy the economic system built thousands of years ago. Aside from that the world is constantly changing, and the flow of economic state is also changing not destroying it either, cryptocurrency maybe stand as a threat for certain governments but as for me it is a game changer and not a destroyer.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

Imagine that economy that we know it today is not needed anymore, personal profit stimuli is just a page of a history and social and political  life is just different from it's today version.

How then needs of people are solved, and on what would you spend your time and energy in that case? Did you see the crypto there, and if yes in what role?)

P.S. I know the Ideas of Karl Marks about post-komunism and not a fan of it)
I do not think that what you are proposing can happen, the economy as we know can change somewhat especially if in the distant future cryptocurrencies are adopted or at least if gold is once again used as a currency, but capitalism is the only system that works, if people cannot benefit from their actions then people are not going to work hard and while production can be more or less replaced by machines creativity cannot be replaced right now so new inventions will stop appearing, this is why communist USSR was never an economic superpower.
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

Imagine that economy that we know it today is not needed anymore, personal profit stimuli is just a page of a history and social and political  life is just different from it's today version.

How then needs of people are solved, and on what would you spend your time and energy in that case? Did you see the crypto there, and if yes in what role?)

Today, for some reason, the crypto currency is being presented as a panacea for all problems, and for resolving any issues not only economic but also political. However, this is not the case. Crypto-alyuta, it's just more convenient to use money, and no more. It does not solve any significant problems. Including can not significantly affect the economy. Decentralized crypto currency can only go along with national money, it can not be used as the main money, otherwise it will harm the economy. Therefore, nothing significant will happen, the economy has been, this will remain.

qwirtiii

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

Well ,I think crypto has a big role our life and i think this is what we need to be ready in the future.We invest time here and then join to other project after that they give you rewards which is token/altcoins . It is your decision if you use it now with the lowest prize or you will use it someday with the possible higher prize. Holt it or Sell it .

In crypto world you need to be wise and full of ideas. And in my opinion it is better to hold your token now and use it if you so much need it .Because there are possible that its value getting higher and higher soon.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

Economy by its definition means is an area of the production, distribution, or trade, and consumption of goods and services by different agents. Therefore, it's really hard to imagine what we already know about economy would be perished due to this new era of technology. Economy will definitely stay and positively will improved especially in terms of its system through the help of the new develope blockchaon technology.
Thanks for really pointing that out as while I was busy reading through the thread, it seems some people do not actually understand what economy is before even giving an answer.

Economy is more like a state or condition of a particular country as the case may be based on some of the things you have mentioned, and without those things, there is no economy and there is no form of survival in a way, and we might as well just say everyone in such country are as well as good as dead as no one will basically be serving any function and I wonder how that would end up.
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

There are just a couple of people in my country who understand what crypto currency is, so I dont think the bitcoin or it's value affects our economy by any means.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

The economy nowadays are so polluted. People and government and also political are so polluted they polluting the world.so I want. Changes. I want to change the economy of the world where the poverty is enemy of all. And we are all the same.those in needs are given they right and what they feeds
What is there to work for in that case? How will people be rendering services? In that way I bet we are all just going to end up acquiring a piece of land and start farming, and I am still trying to wonder what anyone will be using to acquire those lands, buy seeds to plant and so on and so forth.

Without some of these things, needs will not be solved, unless we will now have to start looking for a way to create solution in exchange back for something or a skills that person has which one way or the other is still more like money.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:40:44 AM

The economy is improving because of that banks but since not everyone is wealthy enough to place money on banks then cryptocurrency is the answer for other people to become wealthy in the future.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

As the saying goes, "Money makes the world go round" means that it would be impossible for the world that we live in today, forget the use of money. Also, the fact that our resources are limited makes it more impossible for a world where money is not needed. We need to pay for services that others provide so that we can continue having their services.
Even in the days of our forefathers back in those days, there was always an exchange which was the trade by barter system, and what we keep having is just an evolution of that system of exchange which we eventually are where we are at today. To be able to get something from someone, there must always be something of value in a way that the person needs that you are willing to make an exchange with and that is where the idea of cash with everything still revolving around money and there is absolutely no way we can do without it.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

There are just a couple of people in my country who understand what crypto currency is, so I dont think the bitcoin or it's value affects our economy by any means.
I think you are severely mistaken, it may not seem like it and I understand that is difficult to find people that have similar ideas since cryptocurrencies are so new but believe me they are out there, I remember back in the old days I thought I was the only one that used Linux and I found some people that did and we shared some advice about how to configure our computers and several other tips like that and now even if windows is still very popular Linux has become a lot more common and the same is going to happen with bitcoin in the future.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

The economy is improving because of that banks but since not everyone is wealthy enough to place money on banks then cryptocurrency is the answer for other people to become wealthy in the future.

The people who had invested in cryptocurrency will get profit.If you had keep your money in bank,it's no use.You will get 5-10% of interest from bank for the investments .But for that you have to keep it for certain period of time.For example,you have to hold the money for the period of one year.Cryto investments give more profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

In my opinion, life can not go on without the economy, and if so, people must meet their needs and exchange, it isn't possible. In fact, there were also economies when money was not available, only people were changing their crops or physical works instead of money. But money makes things even easier, and crypto is an advanced model of money.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:11:59 PM

Yeah, that will be weird and without economy no country can develop. The economy not only used for countries but it is useful for the people also in some where to make their living and lifestyle changes. Economy of a country depends on the exports and imports they do and also with the trading of good and services they do internally in their country I think.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

You're underestimating the popularity of cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion, life can not go on without the economy, and if so, people must meet their needs and exchange, it isn't possible. In fact, there were also economies when money was not available, only people were changing their crops or physical works instead of money. But money makes things even easier, and crypto is an advanced model of money.

Life has been there long before the economy and it will be there long after. To be clear, humans aren't the only living creatures on the planet, end even among humans we need at least a basic form of society for the economy to develop. That said, a cryptocurrency won't change the distribution of wealth around the world, won't equalize people, won't make the production and consumption of goods that much different.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

If bitcoin enters the financial structure of my country and starts to change it, the authorities are likely to accept it and issue regulation policy.
it will definitely be done in every country if bitcoin start entering their country because they will understand that there are still many shortcomings from bitcoin hence will emerge some new policy to avoid thing not in want
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: