Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Heroes of Ethereum | Fantasy RPG on Ethereum Smart Contracts  (Read 717 times)
HeroesOfEthereum

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

i like the name of this project but after i read the whole thread it make me confused about how to play the game
but i think it will be good if the dev make a video about how to play the games?

Thanks for the feedback! We will work to give you more presentation about our project, asap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YellowZapdos

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

When I saw name of the project, at first I thought that it would be somehow connected with the best game in the world: Heroes of Might and Magic, but alas.

that's exactly what i was thinking Smiley
anyway, i guess there'll be some elements from the HoMM as well as from other games we like a lot. the potential is great, hope we'll know more in the near future.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

it would be great to insert some terms that we rarely encounter in cryptocurrency but also often asked by beginners in crypto,

this can be inserted in the game loading section if it will move between menus. so those who play other than as refreshing, but also will better understand about the term of crypto.
MrGreenMan

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:25:50 AM

i like the name of this project but after i read the whole thread it make me confused about how to play the game
but i think it will be good if the dev make a video about how to play the games?

Thanks for the feedback! We will work to give you more presentation about our project, asap.
It'll be great to see short presentation or video review of HoE
GeraraHere

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:34:52 AM

Now, computer games with the open world are very popular. But, you guys. Do you think that the schedule meets the modern requirements of sophisticated players?

8/16 bit, browser games, indi, etc. They are still very popular even for sophisticated players. So this game will be a kind of browser game with beautiful graphics
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:35:34 AM

it would be great to insert some terms that we rarely encounter in cryptocurrency but also often asked by beginners in crypto,

this can be inserted in the game loading section if it will move between menus. so those who play other than as refreshing, but also will better understand about the term of crypto.

Yes, because not all gamers are well versed of crypto. But once they learned the ins and outs, it will be easy for them as most of the gamers are fast learners when it comes to strategies.
Peter Ocean

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

well, as I can see, HoE developers are really focusing on how to deliver reliable and great service for gamers. Great Job! good luck you guys!
lookatmesong

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

what your team using is an ERC-721 token. This one is great, though, are these forever or will new tokens be added in the future? i mean the diversity would be cool.
Vikseno

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

I wish you'll have detailed story mode, I want to know the story of the Kingdom of Ethereum. I'll invest some eth in your project just to try, who knows what will be later

yeah, thought-out plot is the aspect most developers pay no attention to, unfortunately. that's why most games looks generic nowadays. hope you guys won't make the same mistake and HoE will be interesting enough.
honey.please

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

sure that everything will work out as the project is big and will be easy to use and you guys are trying to better the character variability and the way etherium blockchain games work good luck!
tenaciousme

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:01:02 AM

hi! like the idea, would be nice to update the information on your site and to add a team so that people would see who is working on the project  Roll Eyes Wink
Taras2017

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

I've read about this game here. Now I'm interested in it.
Every hero consists of 11 elements with 256 possible variants.

There will be a huge amount of variants. I want to try to create an unique character Smiley
BBjoe

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

There will be a huge amount of variants. I want to try to create an unique character Smiley

I found article on coinspeaker. I think it won't a game, it's more a collecting of unique characters, like collecting of usual coins
HeroesOfEthereum

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:29:03 PM

I found article on coinspeaker. I think it won't a game, it's more a collecting of unique characters, like collecting of usual coins

No. it's not just a collecting of unique characters, our game will have a gameplay. We will add more information about the gameplay soon, follow us.
HeroesOfEthereum

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

And you can do it! You must have the browser Chrome or Firefox, installed MetaMask and some ether on the rinkeby network Wink

In order to obtain ether on the rinkeby, click here https://faucet.rinkeby.io/

For trying create a character, click here http://rinkeby.etheroes.co/my
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
nnevergiveupp

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

think it's a nice project.
as soon as I found it, I was immediately impressed and interested in the idea, also the visual part of the game - simple yet cool. So wish you guys luck with the further development and maybe another giveaway so I could take part in it, too!
FallApart

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

Hi, devs, this is a really nice idea! it's said I can play HoE in a desktop browser like Chrome or Firefox. Would be nice to add some more in the future.
sorrowsheol

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

Guys, the game seems great, but I cannot get what is the point of blockchain here. I have not really tasted it yet as it reminds me of Cryptocats a lot, but, obviously, it is somehow more complicated here, right?
EvilMilk

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

Guys, the game seems great, but I cannot get what is the point of blockchain here. I have not really tasted it yet as it reminds me of Cryptocats a lot, but, obviously, it is somehow more complicated here, right?
Here is used erc-721 standard. It's cooler than cats, beautifully seems drawn graphics, story mode, etc.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: