Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:20:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Heroes of Ethereum | Fantasy RPG on Ethereum Smart Contracts  (Read 716 times)
ThinkAboutIt

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:47:11 PM

I've read about this game here. Now I'm interested in it.
Every hero consists of 11 elements with 256 possible variants.

There will be a huge amount of variants. I want to try to create an unique character Smiley

I found article on coinspeaker. I think it won't a game, it's more a collecting of unique characters, like collecting of usual coins

No. it's not just a collecting of unique characters, our game will have a gameplay. We will add more information about the gameplay soon, follow us.
And it's great! There are too few variants of such casual games and it's one of the most interesting for me. I'm following all of yours social networks, waiting for the updates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

I believe that this coin of this project will also be in demand and very valuable. management of project has a high potential. I think those who have long term investment here will be more benefited.
selection matters

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:12:50 AM

i like the name of this project but after i read the whole thread it make me confused about how to play the game
but i think it will be good if the dev make a video about how to play the games?
I think it'll be simple browser game with smart-contracts. You can try beta-test to see how to play Wink

you know that's what I like about such kinds of games - you can try them out to see whether it's your cup of tea or not. But i'm almost certain it is - the whole idea seems to be cool Smiley
eatwhatyoukill

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

hey you guys! just came across an article on blockchainer.biz. Great you've been mentioned as the most interesting game of the week!
I bet you, people will like to dive into a fantasy world full of battles and mysterious things based on Etherium blockchain
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

hey you guys! just came across an article on blockchainer.biz. Great you've been mentioned as the most interesting game of the week!
I bet you, people will like to dive into a fantasy world full of battles and mysterious things based on Etherium blockchain

lol, i also ran into another article about the project. glad to see that some media make positive reviews, it's really important. the more information about the game we have, the more potentional players come Smiley
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

Hi team, I'm interested and I'd like to know who the team members are. Where can i find more information about that matter? Thank you.
HeroesOfEthereum

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

Hi team, I'm interested and I'd like to know who the team members are. Where can i find more information about that matter? Thank you.

Hi! We are preparing information block about our team for the site. Also, we are writing a whitepaper and will public it soon.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

Thanks for the clarification @HeroesOfEthereum, I want to know that information and read the white paper before taking a decision Wink
klimus

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

Hi! We are preparing information block about our team for the site. Also, we are writing a whitepaper and will public it soon.
Good. We should know team members Smiley
gumeny

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

Top 5 best ICO's. HoE among them.

In June, the next part of the game system will be released. This includes equipment such as: sword, axes, bows, and amor that are all unique tokens that can be traded.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
BitcoinForAll

Activity: 401

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:28:59 AM

I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

already told my friends about that game. almost everyone liked the concept, and all held the view that visual part is quite wonderful. as for me, i totally agreed Smiley
DoNotTouchMyTraLaLa

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:22:36 AM

Top 5 best ICO's. HoE among them.

In June, the next part of the game system will be released. This includes equipment such as: sword, axes, bows, and amor that are all unique tokens that can be traded.

Wow! HoE and WoE are the most attractive projects. I want to explore dungeons, discover lore of ancient people and legends of this awesome world
sleepy.hamster

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:26:46 AM

already told my friends about that game. almost everyone liked the concept, and all held the view that visual part is quite wonderful. as for me, i totally agreed Smiley

and so did I, the idea seemed to be cool) now waiting for the wp to be published. I'd personally like to take a look at the devs,too.
sorrowsheol

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:51:48 AM

Guys, the game seems great, but I cannot get what is the point of blockchain here. I have not really tasted it yet as it reminds me of Cryptocats a lot, but, obviously, it is somehow more complicated here, right?
Here is used erc-721 standard. It's cooler than cats, beautifully seems drawn graphics, story mode, etc.

thanks, the graphic design is cool, indeed. no doubt ppl are drawn to the game even visually Cheesy
infinitewars

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

and so did I, the idea seemed to be cool) now waiting for the wp to be published. I'd personally like to take a look at the devs,too.

Hi! You should address your concern to the admins of HoE here. They will surely provide you with the answer that you seek, but as far as i understood they are working on their WP and site improvement now)
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:28:52 PM

Games on the blockchain are not so popular as it was before, there were many projects that proved that the blockchain for games is still too early to apply
HeroesOfEthereum

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:07:12 AM

Hi all! "Interview with Dmitry Pavlov, Creator of a New Decentralized World "Heroes of Ethereum" - CoinSpeaker" https://coinspeaker.com/2018/06/01/heroes-ethereum-interview/

I've told about the project and a little about our team, welcome to read it.
HappyBirthday

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

Hi all! "Interview with Dmitry Pavlov, Creator of a New Decentralized World "Heroes of Ethereum" - CoinSpeaker" https://coinspeaker.com/2018/06/01/heroes-ethereum-interview/

I've told about the project and a little about our team, welcome to read it.

already read it, such a nice one. Thank you, Dmitri, for telling us about what made you come up with the idea.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

guys, can someone tell me. Is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: