Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:21:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose best ICO to invest  (Read 195 times)
faza13 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:01:22 PM

Any body can help me?
How to knowing the Good and prospective ICOs or The Bad ICOs?
because I want to start to invest in ICOs, but I am confused in choosing. You know,  nowadays there are too many ICOs and to detect where the good one is not easy for begginer like me.

Best  regards

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

if you diligently read and always discuss here, then I am sure you will understand it.
try visiting this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2822896.0
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

Any body can help me?
How to knowing the Good and prospective ICOs or The Bad ICOs?
because I want to start to invest in ICOs, but I am confused in choosing. You know,  nowadays there are too many ICOs and to detect where the good one is not easy for begginer like me.

Best  regards
how to see a good ico is to look at his website, his telegram group, his team, his patner, his future prospects, and his listing. and softcap it, or ico that just run a few weeks but have reached softcap. then no doubt the ico will be successful. if you want to invest i can suggest you to skyfchain, ftec, zuflo, mdl. look at the project project. if you think appropriate then you can invest there
achlyss

Activity: 607
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

one to note is
the clear roadmap, the team is clear and real what it is, marketing is always innovating and making a unique buzz

davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:44:29 AM

When deciding on a good ico to invest in, I think it is best to check the icobench to check the list of available icos and you can check for their ratings. Aster you must have checked the list and you have some in mind, you check make a proper research of the project, like checking out for the idea of the project, the objective of the manager, what you are likely to get from it as an investor, how token will be distribute among participants, and you should also check out for the management team, developer and their previous work and how long it will take to run the project before it will be successful.
faza13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:18:54 PM

if you diligently read and always discuss here, then I am sure you will understand it.
try visiting this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2822896.0

Thank you for your help.  I have read that article.  And it really helps me to start learning to be an investor.  Because before this I am just a bounty hunter, but when I started to participated in article campaign and reads many Whitepapers, I began to feel curious and wanted to learn it.
And certainly to be an expert in Cryptocurrency, we we have to read and discuss always in many forums, groups,  or social media. Or read many books.

faza13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

how to see a good ico is to look at his website, his telegram group, his team, his patner, his future prospects, and his listing. and softcap it, or ico that just run a few weeks but have reached softcap. then no doubt the ico will be successful. if you want to invest i can suggest you to skyfchain, ftec, zuflo, mdl. look at the project project. if you think appropriate then you can invest there

Yeah many friends of mine said That SkyFchain is one of prospective project,  but I don't want to start to invest not because I don't believe them, but I want to learn about How to be an investor before I start to do it. But I will start to read about their project.  Thank you

faza13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

one to note is
the clear roadmap, the team is clear and real what it is, marketing is always innovating and making a unique buzz

This is right answer. But sometimes I found many ICOs with clear team and roadmap,  but why do the price of the token after hit market is going down and looks like it so hard to hit even just ICO price. And it makes I think thousands of times to choose one from so many ICOs

felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:06:16 PM

There are so many scam projects in the market that it is very possible to lose money. Clearly reading dozens of pages of whitepapers and roadmaps are not a very easy task. But the most profitable thing is to invest in ICO. If you are not very lucky and are also very talented if you do not seem able to make a lot of money with the trade. So if we want to be successful we need to investigate the project in detail to without getting tired. I'm afraid there's no other way.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
faza13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

Today I get so many valuable experience.
I have participated in a bounty program. And it is indicated as a Scam. Project And from this case I learned one thing.  We not just to read the whitepaper or track the team in linkedin,  but if we can, we also must to ask to the companies that the project claim as the partner companies. And maybe track their demo, is it real or just a clown show

jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

For me just make a research about its team to know whether the ICO is good to invest or not, because if the team who make the project has recently successful project there is the possibility that the ico they are handle are good to invest to  make money in the near future

Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

Know your field of expertise and what do you want, it is like when you are good on health and you find a health connected with ICO then you must check their program if something wrong then let the others know because sometime you are the only one who can tell something about them.

But if you are having a hard time choosing go first with BTC and ETH
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

the first thing I see from ico is the look of the website, see the roadmap of the project, who are the team if the team is experienced. maybe after that I will see the number of telegram gorup, whether the telegram gorup it a lot of investors. if many, then no doubt ico it will be successful.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:53:16 AM

You cannot say which ico is best and which is not but you an take caution to make a good choice for yourself and not get scammed. To choose an ico, it is better to check the website, the whitepaper and roadmap of the project, the developer and management team and also check a list of their successful projects, you can also check the duration of the project because a good one should not take long before it ends and you should also check the rating of the project.
yinpok

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:15:10 PM

Know your field of expertise and what do you want, it is like when you are good on health and you find a health connected with ICO then you must check their program if something wrong then let the others know because sometime you are the only one who can tell something about them.

But if you are having a hard time choosing go first with BTC and ETH

great idea, i thought as much.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:38:51 PM

for beginners I suggest join when the project is up to the softcap because this will make you safe in investing on

wabashky

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

Before investing u have to check a few information...  U need to check the trackers, the list of available ICOs and of course their ratings. After u must have checked the list and u have some in mind, u check make a proper research of the project, like project idea. The last ICO idea I liked is Remme (on my signature). I  think it have a potential to grow in the nearest future: Remme - very interesting project for me, which rebuilds authoresation system and makes it easy and secure. Also important: the objective of the manager, what u`re likely to get from it as an investor, management team, developer and their previous work and how long it will take to run the project before it will be successful. Good luck!
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

some visible signs that an initial coin offering may be fraudulent. Assessing each ICO with a set of necessary criteria can help you quickly eliminate potentially deceptive initial coin offerings effectively.
If you’re considering investing in an initial coin offering, it’s critical that you perform your due diligence on the platform and ensure that it doesn’t present any fraudulent characteristics.
I have read them here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4406471.0  <----- This article is useful

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:19:25 PM

To find out whether the ICO is real or fake, you must look on some important factors such as ICO team members, ratings on tracking websites like icobench, developer's profile details, having clear roadmap etcitra.
All these things must be checked before taking decision of investment
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

Always read and do some research on the said ICO, and also check their website and telegram channel to see if there are updates on the ICO. Usually it takes me overnight to research a good ICO but it will be worth it once Im able to join in.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: