Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 10:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: @ThisWeeksCoin Twitter promotions.  (Read 425 times)
KeyserSozeMC (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 02:27:18 PM

Hello,

I am https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin , for the ones who don't know me.

I've been promoting coins for some time. This week's coin was DataCoin (DTC)

Our contract ends at Friday, 4PM GMT+2, so I'm letting everyone know that I'll be available for business.

I've been contacted from 3 coin creators/admins/owners/donators ( call them however You want )

Wont share any further details of those people, just to keep it private.

If You're interested to promote your coin, send me a PM here. ( For future promotions )
Already talking seriously with 1 coin creator, so I guess I'll have to know his answer 12am tonight. 17:35PM ATM.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Branzig

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

@WizardOfOre

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 12:47:27 PM

@TWS

My business partner and I are going to be coming out with a legit coin soon, we have to be legit because we are in Nevada and they Don't play here. Plus we already own the names... I am COO for Business Galleries, we own Nevada Cash Register, Nevada Business Machines, along with a State bank, we also have physical mining claims that our families have had between Oklahoma and Nevada Since the early 1800's... We are all about Technology and the almighty COIN! I am studying up on Eutherium??? Can you do MasterCoin, and if you do, give me a heads up first, thanks... Check out how we do!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291387.msg4925984#msg4925984

We, as in 'Us'.

THIS WEEKS COIN

Talk at you in a bit, I am off to promote.
BG
  Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: