Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:30:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple, XRP, and Blockchain Week in NYC  (Read 108 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:22:29 PM

Blog Location:  https://xrphodor.wordpress.com/2018/05/18/ripple-xrp-and-blockchain-week-in-nyc/

As Blockchain Week in NYC ends, you'll want to read my wrap of events affecting XRP and Ripple.

This blog includes a fascinating "buzz" info-graphic about what people were talking about the most in the first two days in NYC. In addition, I analyze comments from two different Federal Reserve leaders that gave speeches this week and commented about cryptocurrency.   

Also included is information about Ripple's latest business deals and developments, including MUFG, Xpring, and Coil.

I hope you enjoy the read - please leave any feedback below. 

Thank you & Sincerely,
-Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor7777/status/997462985047248896

bobylee

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

I also heard that Ripple gained much popularity after the blockchain week in NYC. The prices of Ripple seems to have increased also. Let's see how it performs in the market till the end of the year.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

Bitcoin has some advantage over others. It is the bit coin which is the fires in this market. Every second of the bitcoin users is important so we do not need to think about others, because now there are many and many coins that are coming daily as well as disappearing daily also. If we start to think about all then we will not get time to think about our own resources. So bitcoin users do not need to be distracted.
mary_55

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

It is really a nice write up. I have learned some unknown point reading the article. I recommend the newbies to read it to know some in depth knowledge.
cryptohipo

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

your block is very informative, and these analyzation are awsome as well. i was looking forward to know about the Ripple, XRP, and Blockchain Week in NYC. your blog helped alot.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

I like this sort of events, This brings positivity to the world of crypto currency.Moreover, it'll bring more investors to invest in RIpple, XRP and blockchain. They will have a good future further.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:27:12 AM

This kind of news about events makes me happy. Such events should takes place more often for the development of the over all crypto market. This event was a good one an many important aspects were discussed there. I will request all to go through the article from the link provided. This will help you highly in dealing with cryptos.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

Awesome! We all need even more publicity and spreading an information about bitcoin advantages in order to draw near a crypto era in the world
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: