Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can somebody steal your btc?  (Read 2146 times)
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

very and very likely ahocer looking for the assets we have. if our Wallet security is not strong. because there is already from my friend who conceded WALLET them. not a friend but 3 of my close friends.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

Hi, have you ever thought this?

You know that, to import a wallet you need the private key or your seed. Taking as example the private key (the 52 letters key). It could exist the possibility someone create a software whose function was to try thousands of times to find the private key till it is be done.This would be like the process to find the new block in mining, anyway you can try the times you want in order to find it.

I think this could be a weakness, correct me if I am wrong. Smiley

Or comment if you have a kind of solution for this...

Regards!

Its impossible to steal BTC without your private key or use any software.Btc wallet is most and strong security wallet and its using blockchain technology so if you click any phishing site or link and give your private key there must be lost your btc.On the other hand there have no idea to steal your bitcoin without your private  key

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

When anything turn into online, it's possible to be steal or usually being hack so make sure that you've learn how to protect your wallet from them.
Remember , even Japanese exchange able got hack although they have strong security !
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

You know that, to import a wallet you need the private key or your seed. Taking as example the private key (the 52 letters key). It could exist the possibility someone create a software whose function was to try thousands of times to find the private key till it is be done.This would be like the process to find the new block in mining, anyway you can try the times you want in order to find it.

Regards!

Nope, it only happen in the movies. Im pretty sure that they thought about this before they invented the code or the private keys for accessing a wallet. That is why they put 52 random letters and numbers there to avoid this kind of situation, this is for security purpose too, to prevent people with evil intent to steal or hacked what's inside the wallet. Even if someone invented an algorithm or a software that would guess the combination,it would take weeks or maybe he can't get it at all.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 695

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:43:56 PM

It may happen but it is very difficult if it is to find random numbers in a few digits, eg looking for opportunities even using permutations and combinations math formula of 32 hexdec characters composed of blockchain*info wallet private key is very long.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
jemine

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

The chance or probability of the software getting it rite I'd very slim. Infact it's next to impossible. However a micro chip that detect the soon of every letter you type could help do this when place under your keyboard.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

There is a lot of possibility of stealing your bitcoin by knowing your private key. Once they know your private key, they were be able access your account and do any transactions like transfering your balance to their account. You need to properly keep your private key.
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:20:27 PM

Regards!

Yes, now you need to protect yourself very much from such thieves, it is very dangerous of course to have some big state of coins of crypto-currencies, so first of all you need to be safe for you.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
anthonydav

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Yes it is possible, I have experienced it. Although it's just stealing altcoin but for me that means, it was the result of my hard work during the signature campaign and when I tried to sell it, the coins were sent but I did not get my money. And when your wallet is hacked you can only accept it sincerely.

Sorry to hear that man.
I hope it wasn't a lot of money.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:31:23 PM

There is a lot of possibility of stealing your bitcoin by knowing your private key. Once they know your private key, they were be able access your account and do any transactions like transfering your balance to their account. You need to properly keep your private key.
But it will not be easy to know one's private key, if you have kept and secured the private key well I think it is very difficult to steal your bitcoin. But so far I still often find people who complain if their bitcoin is gone, I do not understand how a hacker can hack a bitcoin wallet easily.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:37:17 PM

Regards!

The concept of btc itself is secure and is definitely impossible to steal if certain measures such as buying and storing in a hardware wallet are takjen. Encryption makes it nearly impossible to crack as the number of attempts to crack it would take a lot of time.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

Choose a password or the key phrase is almost unrealistic. But now interrogate the owner of the wallet is possible and take away by force.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

meh i think that was hard for someone to steal your btc, a wallet is very scure you know, and it can't easily stolen if not any human error ruined that, by getting phising or careless when enter any distrust website

Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

No, it is not possible for any one to steal your bitcoins unless and until you share your private keys or bitcoin wallet password as the bitcoins network is highly secure than any other means of transactions. The Creator of bitcoins is a genius as he has created this bitcoin and block chain technology in such a way that no authority has control over the bitcoin network and the network is highly transparent as all the transactions are recorded in the public ledger call the block chain system and no one will be able to manipulate the ledger.

malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:54:25 PM

I read the answers but did not understand whether it is possible to pick up a secret key, for example, to the MEW wallet, if you run any password generator ?? because there, on the idea, you can change a few letters or numbers and you get into a completely new purse. What is the probability that I will get into someone else's wallet ?

pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

The biggest thing we need to pay attention to in the digital world is hackers. Digital money has gained so much value in the world that all hackers attacked the crypto stock market. They exploded many stock market sites, stole many people's accounts. For this reason, you need to use a reliable wallet.
Offline wallet is the way I am most trusted.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:07:40 PM

such software can be created but it will take a lot of time to generate the right key because there is a huge number of possible options.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Thera Bethari

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

Of course someone can steal your Bitcoins but not the way you are saying but by hacking or scamming someone. As trying to crack a private key isn't possible with the current hardware in the world. The person trying to crack is most likely going to need a quantum computer to even think about trying to crack a private key and steal someones bitcoins from it.
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

If you try not to protect your bitcoin wallet since bitcoins are stored in a digital wallet, which can exist either in the cloud or on a user's computer, the most common and effective types of malware are the wallet-stealers.
parkiabi

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

am not so sure if anybody can just steal btc ,,because you have your private key with you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: